Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony’s Attorney’s Wife Complains About Threatening Phone Calls - J Barrett

Go down

Casey Anthony’s Attorney’s Wife Complains About Threatening Phone Calls - J Barrett Empty Casey Anthony’s Attorney’s Wife Complains About Threatening Phone Calls - J Barrett

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Casey Anthony’s Attorney’s Wife Complains About Threatening Phone Calls

Excerpt:

Jose Baez and Cheney Mason seem to have shown pride in what I call managing to get a murderer off the hook in the eyes of the law. Jose Baez claims that the public needs to learn to respect the laws and accept the juror’s verdict in the case when they found Casey not guilty of murdering her two year old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

Well has he heard anything about what some of those jurors are saying now? Has he heard about how sick they were to be setting Casey free? How can we respect that? How can I possibly respect someone that claims such a thing? They sure didn’t sound to me like they actually thought she was innocent.

Did Baez and Mason actually walk away from court thinking people would give them a quick pat on the back and tell them ‘Job Well Done’!!! I should hope not. To me they worked damn hard to get a cold blooded murderer off and they knew she killed that baby a long time ago and never hinted to the courts at all that they knew.

Now Cheney Mason and his wife are getting threatening phone calls so much that his wife is claiming that she is now afraid for her family’s safety. Shirley Mason claims that someone has posted her and her husband’s home phone number on Facebook and since then she has been receiving continued and harassing phone calls asking if Casey Anthony was staying there.

More: http://narwo.com/archives/2068
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down