Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Update: Casey Still Receiving Money - J Barrett

Go down

Casey Anthony Update: Casey Still Receiving Money - J Barrett Empty Casey Anthony Update: Casey Still Receiving Money - J Barrett

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:28 pm

Casey Anthony Update: Casey Still Receiving Money

Excerpt:

It seems kind of odd that someone that has been sitting behind bars for two and a half years would have more money in their commissary account than I do in my bank account. Well Casey Anthony’s account at the Orange County Jail is up to $185. Reports are that she is receiving money from men all from all over the country.

Donations going to Casey are coming from states such as Alabama, Pennsylvania and Arizona. One of the largest checks received came from an unknown person locally from Orlando in the amount of $70.

Rest assured to all those that were so kind as to send Casey those donations. She is using the money wisely. She apparently has used some of the money you guys have so generously given to her to buy things like make-up, body lotion and other toiletries. I feel so much better now too because before there were some people complaining including her own mother saying that Casey hadn’t been eating but reports show that she has used some of that money donated to buy some jailhouse food with. So at least Cindy shouldn’t have to worry anymore because we know now she must be eating something at least.

More: http://narwo.com/archives/1893
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down