Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW TO THE MAIN BLOG- WE WILL FEATURE A LONG TERM MISSING CHILD!

2 posters

Go down

NEW TO THE MAIN BLOG- WE WILL FEATURE A LONG TERM MISSING CHILD! Empty NEW TO THE MAIN BLOG- WE WILL FEATURE A LONG TERM MISSING CHILD!

Post by oviedo45 Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:00 pm

We will be featuring the long term missing children as a "sticky" to the main blog. We encourage our bloggers to repost the picture/thread, etc throughout the day on our Main Blog so we can draw as much attention to them as possible. If you have any information about a missing child, please contact law enforcement. Thank you.

and a special thank you to caylee -
NEW TO THE MAIN BLOG- WE WILL FEATURE A LONG TERM MISSING CHILD! 26273110
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

NEW TO THE MAIN BLOG- WE WILL FEATURE A LONG TERM MISSING CHILD! Empty Re: NEW TO THE MAIN BLOG- WE WILL FEATURE A LONG TERM MISSING CHILD!

Post by danbridge Wed May 22, 2013 11:40 pm

the long term missing is obviously the three girls that were from Ohio. they call "the Ohio three". very tragic for Amanda, Gina, and Michelle and their families. Just wanted to let them know I am thinking about them and one thing i can't understand is how the brothers didn't have a clue for ten whole years. that's creepy. I'm learning that I really need to be aware of my surroundings more than just go to work and home.

A few months ago on my block just across the street from my house, three people in their 50s committed suicide. I've known the family for years and we used to play when I was a kid. I found out later that since they lost both of their parents, the siblings made a pact to burn down the house and take their lives at the same time. their depression was so deep and that's when i realized that I need to be more aware. Anyways, to the families of these girls i just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you as I'm sure the rest of the world is.

In Her Honor
danbridge
danbridge
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : MOVIES, MUSIC

Back to top Go down