Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: ‘Dr. G: Medical Examiner’ to look at case - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: ‘Dr. G: Medical Examiner’ to look at case  - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: ‘Dr. G: Medical Examiner’ to look at case - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Casey Anthony: ‘Dr. G: Medical Examiner’ to look at case
posted by halboedeker on November, 1 2011 5:28 PM

Dr. Jan Garavaglia has said her show, “Dr. G: Medical Examiner,” would stay away from the Casey Anthony case.
But Garavaglia, the chief medical examiner for Orange and Osceola counties, has changed her mind. Garavaglia is taping an episode about the headline-making case at which she testified. The episode should air early next year on Discovery Fit & Health.

“It’s more about my take on the science I was involved in,” Garavaglia said. “I never wanted to think about that case again, but I keep getting asked about it.”

She sees the program as her chance to rebut what was said at trial and clear up some confusion. “I think some of it [the science] got confused in the spin,” she said.

Garavaglia stresses that she is not trying to do anything sensational about the case. “I wanted to do this low-key,” she said. “I’m not making a penny off this show. Anything for this episode will be donated to a children’s charity.”

Anthony was acquitted in July of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee.

“They ask my opinion about the verdict, but my opinion doesn’t amount to a hill of beans,” Garavaglia said.

Others taking part in the program include former prosecutor Jeff Ashton, WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer and Amy Pavuk of the Orlando Sentinel.

No one from the defense is in the program. “It’s not about them,” Garavaglia said.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/11/casey-anthony-dr-g-medical-examiner-to-look-at-case.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down