Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myths and true facts

+5
onehope
inmyfloridaopinion
TomTerrific0420
ceegee
neilbfisher
9 posters

Go down

Myths and true facts Empty Myths and true facts

Post by neilbfisher Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:22 pm

i was very surprised to find that a majority of information that has been made as being the truth regarding the suspicious and unknown missing children and offenders in the United States and other nations as well was how should i say it , wrong ,incorrect, misinformation, false information, "MYTHS." Here is what I found that has caused me to be somewhat confused and very surprised:
The 67,500 missing children per year that is stated throughout many web sites well,after a hard look at all the known facts and the federal stats I found that 67 percent turned out to be simple runaway teens (not suspicious or any foul play in anyway involved) another 20 percent turned out to be a child/children taken from one parent by the other parent (according to the United Fathers of America) is caused due to a custody battles and due to visitation and child support issues and another 5 percent was a child /children taken by another member of the childs family not a parent such as a grandparent ,sister brother etc. adding this up you get a wopping 90 percent of the missing children are not suspicious, unknown or by any foulplay such as an abduction by a stranger,sex offender and the last 10 percent 5 percent are known abductions and the last 5 percent are the unknown.
It has also come to my attention that the MYTHS were infact made were with intent not by just not knowing all the facts the true facts were infact known but the false information and all the myths was not by accident. The only thing i can come up with as to why is that most of the web sites that deal with missing children and sexual predators etc. always has a button that reads "like to donate"follow the money like it or not the facts are the facts. A well known person came on a daytime talk show and said that there was 100,000 missing and out of compliance level 3 high risk factor sexual violent predators in the United States turns out that this was a flat out lie and there is not even near that number and this person also stated the myth about the missing children being he did not even attempt to state the number of simple runaways etc. half the truth is still a lie.

neilbfisher
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Myths and true facts Empty Re: Myths and true facts

Post by ceegee Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:58 pm

neilbfisher wrote:i was very surprised to find that a majority of information that has been made as being the truth regarding the suspicious and unknown missing children and offenders in the United States and other nations as well was how should i say it , wrong ,incorrect, misinformation, false information, "MYTHS." Here is what I found that has caused me to be somewhat confused and very surprised:
The 67,500 missing children per year that is stated throughout many web sites well,after a hard look at all the known facts and the federal stats I found that 67 percent turned out to be simple runaway teens (not suspicious or any foul play in anyway involved) another 20 percent turned out to be a child/children taken from one parent by the other parent (according to the United Fathers of America) is caused due to a custody battles and due to visitation and child support issues and another 5 percent was a child /children taken by another member of the childs family not a parent such as a grandparent ,sister brother etc. adding this up you get a wopping 90 percent of the missing children are not suspicious, unknown or by any foulplay such as an abduction by a stranger,sex offender and the last 10 percent 5 percent are known abductions and the last 5 percent are the unknown.
It has also come to my attention that the MYTHS were infact made were with intent not by just not knowing all the facts the true facts were infact known but the false information and all the myths was not by accident. The only thing i can come up with as to why is that most of the web sites that deal with missing children and sexual predators etc. always has a button that reads "like to donate"follow the money like it or not the facts are the facts. A well known person came on a daytime talk show and said that there was 100,000 missing and out of compliance level 3 high risk factor sexual violent predators in the United States turns out that this was a flat out lie and there is not even near that number and this person also stated the myth about the missing children being he did not even attempt to state the number of simple runaways etc. half the truth is still a lie.

I read your post a couple of times because I'm not sure I understand the point you are trying to make. If you're saying that statistics don't tell the whole story, I would have to agree. If you're saying that children who are missing because they are runaways or are taken by an unauthorized parent or family member should not be considered missing or in danger, I would have to disagree. Facts tell us that all too many times children missing under those circumstances are at a very high risk. Your statement about "most of the web sites that deal with missing children and sexual predators etc. always has a button that reads "like to donate" follow the money like it or not the facts are the facts" is just confusing. How can MOST of the web sites ALWAYS have a donation button? Even if they do, I have never seen such a button on this web site. I see this site as having value because at the very least it brings to light the number of children who are at risk or worse. The statistics are not important but the children are.

ceegee
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:02 pm

This is a more appropriate location for this discussion.
A few thoughts:
> We do not solicit or accept any donations at this website. Our hosting costs are through the direct contribution of the Administrators and others associated
> Whether a child goes missing of his or her own volition is of little import to us. It's still a missing child and much harm can come to them while in this situation even if they are out "on there own"
> Statistics can be interpreted in many different ways. While your numbers may be accurate that does not mean that your interpretation of them is. You see a color and describe it as red. We see the same color and describe it as Crimson, Scarlet or Cerise.

So what is your point anyway? That we should stop doing what we are doing, VOLUNTARILY, because the problem is not as big as purported? (See Item #2 above).
That others should stop asking for donations so that they continue their good works in helping those who have a missing loved one?

Let me ask you this: Is there any greater need to search for a runaway as there is an abductee? Or a parental dispute victim? They are one in the same in my vision.

Bottom line: Somebody is not where they are supposed to be.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:07 pm

The statistics are not important but the children are.

Bravo ceegee, Bravo!
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Myths and true facts Empty Just a few of the myths that the general population have been made to believe as the truth

Post by neilbfisher Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:29 am

first please don't blame the messanger for the message. I'm just reporting what I found through investigating the facts.

MYTH#1. The majority of sex crimes committed are being committed by strangers . The true fact is: that the majority of sex crimes were and are committed by persons known to the victim. Over 90 percent were by a family members of the victim and another 7 percent by close friends of the family and the victim. Only 3 percent of sex crimes were committed by a stranger.
MYTH #2. Sexual offenders and predators do not care what the race of their victim are.The true fact is: that the major majority of sexual assaults are committed by persons of the same race. (white on white black on black etc.)
MYTH#3.The majority of sexual assaults occured away from the victims home (park,schoolyard,shopping malls, jogging trails etc.) The true fact is: the majority of sex crimes are committed in the home of the victim.
MYTH#4. All sex offenders are dangerous to the general community at large.The true fact is: that only 3 percent of all persons convicted of a sex crime are shown as being a true danger to the general population.
MYTH#5. All sex crimes are by force and with injury of the victim.The true fact is: less than 1 percent of all sex crimes are with an abduction and ended with an injuy or a death of the victim.
MYTH#6. All sex offenders have a long history of violence in their past. The truth is: that the major majority of sex offenders do NOT! have a history of violence and the majority this arrest and conviction was and is their one and only and first arrest and conviction
MYTH#7. All sex offenders can never stop committing sex crimes.The true fact is: that of the majority of sex offenders only a small group the sexual predator and serial pedophiles has a mental disorder an emotional flaw that cause them not to be able to stop and or control their sexual wants needs and desires, to the point of looking for,searching and hunting for victims (their pray) and can not and will not stop no matter what the punishment. the non predator/pedophile offender just being arrested and convicted is a harsh wake up call and is enough to stop and prevent another sexual act, being the reality is the act was caused by just not using good reasonable judgement, Not by any mental disorder. it only takes a short time to know who the predators/serial pedophilers are being the major majority will committ another sex act not to long into the future.
MYTH#8. Sexual rehab.and therapy does not work. The true fact is: Science facts and stats show that the majority of persons who took and completed a sexxual rehab./therapy had over a 30 percent less reconvictions for a sex crime than thoes who did not take and complete a rehab'therapy. Sexual Therapy does work.

More Myths will be coming soon at another time. Thank You.

neilbfisher
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:00 am

First, this web-site has NEVER taken money from donations. We are all volunteers and have never made a red cent from our efforts (although money has been offered in the past). We aren't in this for a payday.

Secondly, it has been said that there are three types of lies. Lies. Damn lies. And, statistics.

We often cite Main Stream Media reports. Anyone is free to post their more complete and accurate stories if there is anything amiss on those threads (if done without inappropriate language or threats). We are frequently contacted by family members or people who are familiar with various cases. It is our goal to let them be heard and often there is more to the story than we are able to glean from the internet. We welcome the chance to offer a more complete synopsis of a report.

Our website has been contacted by a child and, because of our web-site, she was assisted in returning to her home safely. Maybe it is a small effort we are making in your opinion. That's fine, we don't need your approval. It's the ONE child that we can help that is our reason for carrying on.

When it comes right down to it, one child is one child too many to come to any type of harm from anyone. That harm can come from family, friends, strangers. It still damages the child who is subject to the abuse in whatever form that abuse may take. Please take a moment to look at the lists and lists and lists of children who have been killed or are living out nightmares. One child is one too many.

inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:08 am

http://www.justice4caylee.org/t15304-we-are-not-affiliated-with-the-anthonys
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:10 pm

MYTH#8. Sexual rehab.and therapy does not work. The true fact is:
Science facts and stats show that the majority of persons who took and
completed a sexxual rehab./therapy had over a 30 percent less
reconvictions for a sex crime than thoes who did not take and complete a
rehab'therapy. Sexual Therapy does work.
--- I had heard of some of the other myths and agree in consensus with the conclusions.
This one ( MYTH # 8 ) is deceiving however. A 30% decrease in recidivism is in no way considered to be acceptable when it comes to this type of crime. You say 30% less re-convictions but what about repeat offenses? Maybe they learned from their past and simply avoiding capture and prosecution.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Myths and true facts Empty Myths an facts Cont.

Post by neilbfisher Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:07 pm

As always please don't blame the messanger for the message.

As i stated elsewhere No guessing or taking for granted all my information came from using science facts from some very highly qualified people in goverment and in the medical-science field. I became intrested due to the numbers i found and the facts that were being told to the general public were NOT adding up (and I am now 60 years of age a retired U.S. Navy Veteran of 20 years in the silent service "submarines") "The US NUCLEAR SUBMARINE FRANKLIN" im married with 5 children 3 boys and two girls my oldest being 36 years of age. I was 16 and my wife was 14 when we met it was and it still is love at first sight I love her more than anything next to our Lord our God. I will also talk about this in this document) so I started asking questions to get to the truth and was very surprised to what and why the information that were being reported was not the truth.

MYTH#9.Sex offenders are dirty and perverted old men.The truth to this is: Over fifty (50) percent of all sexual crimes against young children(a pedophile are with children under the age of 10 according to the American Medical Association) are committed by persons between the age of 13 to 16 years of age and over one third (1/3 ) of all violent rapes are committed by persons between the age of 17 to 25 years of age. And not as many but females also committ sex crimes
MYTH #10. The information regarding sex offenders ,their victims, and the crimes themselfs being reported to the general public are all the truth. The true facts regarding this is as follows: Science Fact;The major majority of everything being reported and told that the general population was made to believe was the truth turned out to be false,intended lies and myths. And our local and federal governments knew this all along and still allowed for the general public(the voters and the taxpayers) to become afraid and scared for their family to the point of with hast ran to the polls and made and voted in unreasonable and very bad sex offender laws that are now being abused throughout the nation.(even the California Sex Offender Management Board (CASOMB) admits,agrees and supports this as being the truth. it is not even near as bad as it has been made out to be.
MYTH#11 Any person no longer a minor who has had sex with a person who still is a minor is guilty of rape and should be a sex offender.The truth to this is: the majority of the persons of this are now called and being termed the REMEO and JULIET law, It is a bad law a wrong law an unjustified law. Its mother nature at work and any person who still feels this is a good law in my judgement is a moron, its young love, (my wife and myself still at times huddle in an abrace to the fact that I could have been charged and made out to be a sex offender and it makes my wife of almost 40 years cry because the laws till makes her feel at times that our love was dirty.

I will resume with other myths soon.

neilbfisher
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:08 am

I merged the two posts neil. Please use reply and not New Topic. Thanks!
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by neilbfisher Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Myth#12.Offenders tend to committ more crimes as they get older.The fact to this (according to staff at the Dept. Of Mental Health) is as follows:The Base Rate -Most serious crimes have a low base rate of recidivism,in a recent study 95 out of 100 persons arrested for a sex crime had no previous sex crime history. to focus on the five percent gives a false illusion of a higher base rate.Desistance, people change- crime is a young mans game.as a person gets older they burn out, hormones become less and less per year after age 50. Environmental Context, lifestyles change.Offenders committ less and less crime as they age.
Myth#13. of all the crimes (murder, robbery,grand theft, drugs, etc) Sex Crimes are the most repeated. Truth sex crimes are the least repeated of all crimes.
Myth#14. Sex offender residence restrictions work. The fact to this is as follows: There are no scienctific facts yet found that show that a sex offender residence location caused for more sex crimes to occurre. residence restrictions caused for the offender to be further away from their needed support, further away from their work, family etc. and for many as they attempted to locate a new residence the neighborhood became worried and upset so the offender moves again this time lets say a motel and again the area's neighborhood gets upset and the offender ends up becoming homeless and then the everyons all upset that the offender does not have a proper address? And some just can't cope and some go underground and some end up killing themselves(remember the majority were and are of a low risk) and some are made to live under a bridge.
Myth#15. There is no facts or reasons that the false information and myths regarding offenders were made with intent. The facts are this: The many victims and their family and friends are very angry(understandable)and say untrue things, The local and state governments want its share of funding,The prison guard peaceofficer unions want more money and benefits, Polticians want to show its people that he/she is not weak on crime and use the get tough on crime platforms, some people just take for granted that specific facts must be true, And the billion dollar a year Sex Offender Industry that just like big oil, tobacoo,alcohol and the drug industries all will say and do what ever it thinks it needs to say or do to keep the money flowing in and that means keeping YOU! and your family scared and afraid.

A Summery and my comment.
I have found many myths that the preople have been MADE to believe as being true but are not but, I think that in the most part I have shown and proved that things are NOT! near as bad as it has been made out to be (a very good thing) But do to these false facts laws have been made and voted upon that do help and keep the money coming in fo specific groups but does not do what it was intended to do "TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN." but at the same time many of the laws also for no intended reason cause a very serious hardship upon the no risk and the low risk offenders (no violence,no force, no intercourse,no oral copulation,(simple fondeling only)and not a stranger to the victim.(but all are put in the same basket for bigger the basket -bigger the funding.)
We need to get some major word of mouth and damage repair and damage control as to get the true facts to the general population then lets get back to the voting booths and vote in some major good,strong,fair and just laws that do protect children without putting such severe hardships on the lower risk offenders thats called being fair and just.
California was the first state to start tracking sex offenders back in 1947 do to having a large amount of repeat sex crimes (it was the 3 percent of the then unknown sexual predator doing the major amount of repeat offending) There is now 88,000 sex offenders in California alone. No one and no government can truly and properly watch over 88,000 persons people open your eyes,The major majority does not need to even be tracked any longer save the nation the millions upon millions of dollars per year and weed out the not a dangerous sex offenders, change the lifetime tracking laws to read "up to lifetime tracking" get the Certificate of rehabilitation law back with the now better understanding of the type of offenders so, it becomes a much better law and put the laws back in the hands of the peoples courts not the in the hands of the state and or the Sex Offender Industry.
My peace go upon all of us. And don't forget that things turned out NOT! to be as bad as we were made to believe it was (a very good thing don't you all think?)
NBF

neilbfisher
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by onehope Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:09 pm

I believe a sex offender is a sex offender, plain and simple. The statement of "simple fondling only" is ridiculous and offensive. People should have enough morals and self control to begin with. There should be no excuses. By saying" it is not as bad as we were made to believe"...is like saying, "it's ok if someone beats their wife or kids because they do not leave marks that show.I have known someone who worked with kids, and exchanged pics and texts. His career is over and he is now a registered sex offender. He will never work with kids again, his family fell apart. Yet, I do not feel sorry for him.He knew what he was doing was out of the code of ethics. Yet he did it anyway. And, he never touched a kid. That does not mean he was not grooming the child for more. And, I am glad he will never work with kids again.
onehope
onehope

Job/hobbies : eating trolls for lunch

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:05 am

You are seriously barking up the wrong tree if you think that our forum will get all warm and fuzzy towards those that are "not that bad" when a child's life is destroyed! That is some major minimizing language. nofinger

It's "not that bad" is like saying "only my arm is on fire." mad1

Ask the children who are abused how "not that bad" they think it is... Mad Ask the parents (assuming they are not the abuser) who deal with the aftermath and horror just how "not that bad" they think it is... villagers If it was your child who was abused at Penn State, would you still be advocating how "not that bad" it was... ?? Suspect

inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:27 am

Neil, please cite your sources. I want to see the studies you have referenced. If you cannot do so, I will assume you are trolling.

To everyone EXCEPT neil,

Myths and true facts 533396 Myths and true facts 533396 Myths and true facts 533396

Well said! Myths and true facts 577177
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:44 am

admin wrote:Neil, please cite your sources. I want to see the studies you have referenced. If you cannot do so, I will assume you are trolling.

To everyone EXCEPT neil,

Myths and true facts 533396 Myths and true facts 533396 Myths and true facts 533396

Well said! Myths and true facts 577177

Thank you! I was just about to post and ask for his sources but you've done that. Am wondering what his motives are. Suspect

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:25 am

low risk offenders (no violence,no force, no intercourse,no oral
copulation,(simple fondeling only)and not a stranger to the victim

----BTW it's fondling, NBF.
I take great umbrage at your statement and I am starting to become very suspicious of your ulterior motives.
According to your statement, like the Who's Rock Opera "Tommy". If Ol' Uncle Ernie decides he wants to "fiddle about", he should not be held accountable as someone who takes the contact a step or two further.
That, my dear Sir, is an outrage! If he gets a mere slap on the wrist and no intervention and publicly available record of his deed he may feel welcome to proceed down his merry path of child molestation and increase the frequency and manner of his attacks.

We are in receipt of other commentaries you have posted on this topic at other sites and your fervor to "set the record straight" makes one think that you may be the one with the record.

Please understand that we are here to help the children, not to console pedophiles and their ilk. I might suggest that you try a different place to spout your theories...doesn't NAMBLA have a web site?
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by neilbfisher Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Sorry I was out of town a couple of days. I am using the VA website so I only have a few min. others waiting to use computer. My Info came through by starting at the sex offender myths and true facts on Google.com There I went to the US Dept of Justice crime stats, then to The California Dept Of Mental Health web page, then I went over to the city of San Jose and the County of Santa Clara task force and Sex offender suport units, I walked over to the Court house over on heeding Street and talked with the a DA who works with the sex offenders in the court, From there I walked over to The Alameda Street and talked with a couple of Private PhD who also work among the sex offenders in the court house, from there I walked over to 99 West Julian street to the family health support center and talked with a couple of offenders who was willing to talk with me (no not all in the same day) I also contacted the United Fathers of America for their imput.I have also been going through a website called Feed Blitz it is a site ran by a Specialized PhD who works Sex Offender forensic psychology her name is Karen Franklin and has many articles everyday in this field and has many very highly professionals talking in this field everyday. I was told about the (California Sex Offender Management Board ((CASOMB) who by the way admitted to and agrees with and supports the facts that the general population is being told false information/myths and being made to believe it as the truth and the Sex Offender Industry/The Big Registry along with the New York Sex offender webpage where I was able to find a great deal of the information to show that what I was finding were factual and correct came from information from the professionals on that site. No out of the air, monday night quaterback or armchair guessing was being used (I promise you all that ) Most of the standard wording I used comes from these sites such as fondeling so if feeley, touchy is better for you all so be it.
I dont want to sound like a coldhearted SOB im not, I just have to use more of the brain than the heart when it comes to these true facts as per the false information that is being made to be taken as the truth.for example I to believe in my heart that one abused child is to many but then I have to go by the true facts that there are 7 billion people in the world (take just a moment to get that number in your brain)and 359 million persons in the USA.
You would think just for example that one rat hair or rat poop is to many in a can of soup but you would be out N out shocked how many are allowed. People Its not a perfect world and I know that how much we all wished it was. There is, was and always will be monsters in the world, we are never going to in our life time anyway get rid of crime ,Im sorry about that but its just the true fact.
The State of California was the very first state to start to track sex offenders back in 1945 in 1947 it went to lifetime tracking due to the heavy influx of repeat offending (it was noty even known then that the simpler sex offender and the now known Sexual predator are NOT! the same even though it is still being put in the same basket (bigger the number bigger the basket bigger the funding its just that simple )and is one of the main reasons that the states do not want to change the laws they allowed to be made and voted for Again Follow the money.
As I stated CALIFORNIA alone has 88,000 persons who register as sex offenders again there is just no way we arte going to be able to watch over 88,000 persons and the number does rise off and on. We have to lower that number to a much more reasonable number there is no way around it and the people being told false information and myths as fact cause the people not to allow for a change in their attitude as to start the process to start weeding out the non to low risk offender thats up to 60 percent itself according to the CASOMB (its their job to know)thats why their neeeds to be some major damage repair and damage control regarding these false information and myths. Remember the NRA hell they had a superstar Mr. Charleston Heston ((Moses for Gods sake) well we dont have any superstar just simple people trying to get the truth out The truth is in the end it is for the better protection and less child abuse. I guess Iwas just hoping that This site would understand using the brain side not the heart side of understanding and to get some word of mouth to the people regarding the true facts. I have also talked about the good and bad points of our three strike law and many others It just my way of doing my part. Thank you all for your time. Good Day

neilbfisher
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:03 am

Adios! Arrivederci! Bon Soir! See ya'
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:23 pm

neilbfisher wrote:first please don't blame the messanger for the message. I'm just reporting what I found through investigating the facts.

MYTH#1. The majority of sex crimes committed are being committed by strangers . The true fact is: that the majority of sex crimes were and are committed by persons known to the victim. Over 90 percent were by a family members of the victim and another 7 percent by close friends of the family and the victim. Only 3 percent of sex crimes were committed by a stranger.
MYTH #2. Sexual offenders and predators do not care what the race of their victim are.The true fact is: that the major majority of sexual assaults are committed by persons of the same race. (white on white black on black etc.)
MYTH#3.The majority of sexual assaults occured away from the victims home (park,schoolyard,shopping malls, jogging trails etc.) The true fact is: the majority of sex crimes are committed in the home of the victim.
MYTH#4. All sex offenders are dangerous to the general community at large.The true fact is: that only 3 percent of all persons convicted of a sex crime are shown as being a true danger to the general population.
MYTH#5. All sex crimes are by force and with injury of the victim.The true fact is: less than 1 percent of all sex crimes are with an abduction and ended with an injuy or a death of the victim.
MYTH#6. All sex offenders have a long history of violence in their past. The truth is: that the major majority of sex offenders do NOT! have a history of violence and the majority this arrest and conviction was and is their one and only and first arrest and conviction
MYTH#7. All sex offenders can never stop committing sex crimes.The true fact is: that of the majority of sex offenders only a small group the sexual predator and serial pedophiles has a mental disorder an emotional flaw that cause them not to be able to stop and or control their sexual wants needs and desires, to the point of looking for,searching and hunting for victims (their pray) and can not and will not stop no matter what the punishment. the non predator/pedophile offender just being arrested and convicted is a harsh wake up call and is enough to stop and prevent another sexual act, being the reality is the act was caused by just not using good reasonable judgement, Not by any mental disorder. it only takes a short time to know who the predators/serial pedophilers are being the major majority will committ another sex act not to long into the future.
MYTH#8. Sexual rehab.and therapy does not work. The true fact is: Science facts and stats show that the majority of persons who took and completed a sexxual rehab./therapy had over a 30 percent less reconvictions for a sex crime than thoes who did not take and complete a rehab'therapy. Sexual Therapy does work.

More Myths will be coming soon at another time. Thank You.

Numbers 1 through 6 are not myths wherever did you get that idea.? They are well known, well published facts.

Numbers 7 and 8 are also not myths. They are facts that you have attempted to distort for your own reasons. You cannot dispel facts nor can you change them.

BTW, a fact is by definition true. Your phrase "true facts" is redundant verbiage.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by tinalovesnick Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:58 am

I realize this is an old thread. I am beyond disgusted at reading Neil's words. Ugh.
tinalovesnick
tinalovesnick
Pizza Delivery! Ding Dong!
Pizza Delivery! Ding Dong!

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:25 am

Tina, I was also as you might have guessed.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down