Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony's Own Reality Show: "The Most Hated Woman in America' - Dr. Judy

Go down

Casey Anthony's Own Reality Show: "The Most Hated Woman in America' - Dr. Judy  Empty Casey Anthony's Own Reality Show: "The Most Hated Woman in America' - Dr. Judy

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Published:January 9th, 2012 10:50 EST
Casey Anthony's Own Reality Show: "The Most Hated Woman in America'

By Dr. Judy Kuriansky (Mentor/Columnist)

Excerpt:

Casey Anthony, the infamous Florida mother acquitted of murdering her adorable 2-year old daughter Caylee, is back in the public eye after going underground for fear of attack by vigilantes disgruntled with her trial outcome. Video installments of her personal musings are popping up on the Internet. While Casey and her camp claim these were meant to be private material for her counseling that were illegally stolen and leaked, skeptics like myself see them instead as ploys by a masterful con artist.

As a psychologist, here are my interpretations about the latest Casey Anthony con.

Casey does need counseling, but in my psychological view, she has no motivation to change. Getting desperately needed attention from these videos further reduces any such motivation. And getting ready to re-enter society, she is finally free to be the young single party girl she always was and wanted to be. Even if she wanted to change, she would be a tough case, given a complex of personality disorders with narcissistic, histrionic, sociopathic and borderline features. All of these have in common being highly manipulative, self-obsessed and living in their own reality.

More: http://thesop.org/story/20120109/casey-anthonys-own-reality-show-the-most-hated-woman-in-america.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down