Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Anthony Could Be The Deciding Factor In Casey's Murder Trial

Go down

George Anthony Could Be The Deciding Factor In Casey's Murder Trial Empty George Anthony Could Be The Deciding Factor In Casey's Murder Trial

Post by mom_in_il Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:25 pm

In The End, George Anthony Could Be The Deciding Factor In Casey's Murder Trial

Thursday, March 19, 2009

George Anthony Could Be The Deciding Factor In Casey's Murder Trial 031909

Call me old fashion, but my gut instinct tells me that underneath all the loyalty George Anthony shows for Cindy and Casey in public, there is a real man deep down inside that wants to see justice done for his granddaughter Caylee. That is why, in the end, George Anthony will be the deciding factor in the case against Casey Anthony when she goes on trial for murder.

Like millions of other people around the world I have become disgusted with the lies of Casey, Lee and Cindy and I personally believe that George Anthony is as well. When George Anthony tried to kill himself a few weeks ago, what I saw at the end of that story was a broken man that did not know where to turn as his entire family was falling apart.

Down deep inside, I believe George Anthony to be a good, honest and decent man who has been encourage to lie along with the rest of the family in order to save Casey's hide. However, if I am right about the personal integrity of George Anthony - in the end he will do the right thing and be the one person in the Anthony family that dares to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth when he is order to testify in Casey's trial in October.

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2009/03/in-end-george-anthony-could-be-deciding.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down