Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blanket Immunity for A's? And Lip Reading.

2 posters

Go down

Blanket Immunity for A's?  And Lip Reading. Empty Blanket Immunity for A's? And Lip Reading.

Post by Verogal Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:50 am

hum...not sure if this is true as I rarely get to Fox anymore...but, was their earlier tonight. Both these posts are from the poster Sterling there...I have seen a few of this person's post...I made note of the name because he/she seems to know what they are talking about. Ofcourse, I am not there enought to know for sure.

According to Sterling she stated that the Anthony's have been give Blanket Immunities. :shock: I have NOT heard this, have any of you???? I even "considered signing up on the Fox Blog just to ask Sterling when did this happen and to ask for a source...But, I decided not too Laughing ...don't want tangled up in the mess there. I still might though, because I googled with key words and can't find anything...

Secondly, I copied this post of his/hers...kind of interesting...IF True, seems Judge Strickland is sick of JB antics and told him so!!! :bom:

Here is the quote:
"Crap I almost forgot to tell yall
My dad read the lips of the Judge
Nothing big just talking about cooperating with each other. The state is under great financial strain. In the future every motion filed will be evaluated and several will be put together. We will not see as many hearings in the future. He wants to see proof that the state has withheld “unduly” before filing motions. Baez will need to do his own homework. It is not the States job to do his job. If he files motions before he depos people it will not be heard. That is the jest of what he could get. The judge stressed the State has done everything right."

STERLING1462, 1 day ago |
Verogal
Verogal
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Blanket Immunity for A's?  And Lip Reading. Empty Re: Blanket Immunity for A's? And Lip Reading.

Post by just_a_mom Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:13 am

Sounds like this was good info as Baez is now after at least 9 people to be deposed. Thanks Verogal Cool
just_a_mom
just_a_mom

Back to top Go down