Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Blanket

Go down

The Other Blanket Empty The Other Blanket

Post by kiwimom Mon May 24, 2010 11:15 pm

I'm starting a topic so I can find the info easily. Apart from the Winnie the Pooh blanket there was another blanket found at the crime scene. It is described as a having a pink and purple flower pattern with a tag Koala Baby. It seems just too much of a coincidence that another baby blanket is found at the scene of the crime and it not be related IMO. I have looked all over the place to try and find the blanket for sale with no luck but they may not do that colour any more. I have also looked at all the photos of Caylee and the A's house to see if I could see it there anywhere. I did find these;
The Other Blanket Caylee17
And this is a Koala baby blanket.
The Other Blanket PTRU1-3049455th

If you google Koala baby blanket you can see their current range. They sell sets where some blankets are plain and the other patterned. I'm not sure if the pic below is the koala blanket found on the scene or something else from the scene.
The Other Blanket Pink

The Other Blanket Cayleesroom
I think this may be the same blanket folded up at the bottom of Caylee's cot. Colour differs on the computer quite a lot from shot to shot.
kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down