Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Lee be arrested??

2 posters

Go down

Will Lee be arrested?? Empty Will Lee be arrested??

Post by mom_from_STL Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Still Believe That Lee Anthony Will Be Arrested For Obstruction

Frankly, I have been shocked that Lee Anthony, the brother of child murder defendant Casey Anthony has yet to be arrested for obstruction of justice. From video clips recorded at the Orange County Jail in Florida, it's pretty clear that Casey and Lee were talking in code about the location of the then missing little girl Caylee Anthony.

For several months, there were leaks coming out of the Orange County Florida Sheriffs Office that Lee Anthony would soon be arrested for obstructing justice in the State of Florida's case against his sister Casey. However, to date - Lee Anthony is still a free man.

Since that time, Lee Anthony has been less than helpful when testifying, under oath, in a civil deposition. In my gut, Lee Anthony knew that Caylee was dead long before her body was found in a wooded area near the family home. However, the State of Florida needs evidence to convict Lee Anthony of Obstruction of Justice and at the present time there is not enough of it to make a good case against him.
http://mhutch.blogspot.com/
mom_from_STL
mom_from_STL
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Will Lee be arrested?? Empty Re: Will Lee be arrested??

Post by mom_in_il Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:33 pm

Casey/Caylee Anthony Case: PI Deposed in Gonzalez Suit Implicates ABC and Lee Anthony

Posted by Blink Thursday 26 March 2009 7:47 am

Orlando, Fl– Jim Hoover, one of the private detectives that had been working for the Anthony family and by way of Dominick Casey also Jose Baez and Casey Anthony was deposed yesterday in the Zenaida Gonzalez Civil Suit.

Attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez, John Morgan, questioned Hoover for over three hours with the PI becoming visibly un nerved when faced with questions he did not wish to answer. Hoover arrived at the deposition at the law offices of Morgan and Morgan without an attorney. At one point, the self-proclaimed 35 year veteran private investigator requested to stop the deposition and he would get a lawyer.
“..Part of Private Investigations is that it is private.. Is that question relevant to this? How is that relevant? We should probably just stop this and I’ll get a lawyer.”
For most of the 3.5 hour deposition Hoover was fidgeting in his chair and when Morgan asked questions that were clearly uncomfortable for him, he seemed evasive. Morgan asked Hoover if he had memory problems:
..What celebrity were you a bodyguard for?.. Do you not remember or you don’t want to answer the question? See.. if I was a bodyguard for Oprah Winfrey, I would remember that.. By the way, this is the easy part..”
As previously reported exclusively on Blinkoncrime, Hoover admitted that Dominick Casey told him that either Jose Baez, attorney to tot mom Casey Anthony, or Casey herself was paid between $200–$225K for image rights by abc. When asked who he felt Dominic Casey was on the phone with, he said he was never told but that he always thought it was Lee Anthony. Hoover was never asked to perform any investigative work into any person named Zenaida Gonzalez at any time during his tenure with the Anthony’s.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/26/caseycaylee-anthony-case-pi-deposed-in-gonzalez-suit-implicates-abc-and-lee-anthony/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down