Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNNAMED INFANT GIRL - 10 months / Accused: Mother; Kellie Park - West Haven CT

3 posters

Go down

UNNAMED INFANT GIRL - 10 months / Accused: Mother; Kellie Park - West Haven CT Empty UNNAMED INFANT GIRL - 10 months / Accused: Mother; Kellie Park - West Haven CT

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:18 pm

Police say woman videotaped child abuse

Posted: Jun 26, 2012 9:12 AM CDT
Updated: Jun 26, 2012 9:12 AM CDT

WEST HAVEN, Conn. (AP) - A 20-year-old West Haven mother is accused of abusing her 10-month old DAUGHTER and sending a video of her actions to the GIRL's father.

Police say Kellie Park is seen on the video throwing food at the child and shaking a portable crib until SHE falls out.

She expresses anger at the GIRL'S father in the video, which police say she sent to him by text along with a message that said, "I'll break the baby's' face" and "I love abusing your kid."

He called police.

Park, who was arrested on June 20, faces charges including assault. She is due in court on July 1. The GIRL has been placed in state custody. A message seeking comment was left at phone number listed for Park.

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/18882062/police-say-woman-videotaped-child-abuse#ixzz1yuekdjgS

Last edited by mom_in_il on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:18 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Originally reported as "son" not daughter.)
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

UNNAMED INFANT GIRL - 10 months / Accused: Mother; Kellie Park - West Haven CT Empty Re: UNNAMED INFANT GIRL - 10 months / Accused: Mother; Kellie Park - West Haven CT

Post by babyjustice Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:10 am

Kudos to the father for reporting this crazy beeotch. I hope she is justly punished and the baby is placed in a safe and loving home.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

UNNAMED INFANT GIRL - 10 months / Accused: Mother; Kellie Park - West Haven CT Empty Re: UNNAMED INFANT GIRL - 10 months / Accused: Mother; Kellie Park - West Haven CT

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:47 pm

Kellie Park accused of abusing 10-month-old, recording the incidents on her phone

8:28 AM, Jun 27, 2012
WVIT - A West Haven, Connecticut mother is accused of tormenting and abusing her 10-month baby and video-taping the incidents.

It's disturbing abuse police say that unfolded inside a second floor apartment. Kellie Park is charged with cruelty to persons and other offenses for harming her 10-month old daughter. "That's good that's someone's intervening. I mean she could have killed her," said West Haven Resident Gordon McGhee.

Court records show Park took seven videos of herself tormenting and even abusing her little girl inside their apartment. She then sent those videos to her ex-boyfriend, the child's father, through text messages.

In one, police say Park kicks a gate on top of her crying child causing her to fall, and then says "don't you get it? Your father doesn't care so guess what, I'm not gonna care."

In other videos, police say Park tells the girl she's not worth half a cigarette, and that she makes her life miserable.

Police say park also threw food on the baby and shook her portable crib so hard she fell out. "I don't see how anyone could do it. Let alone a mom," said West Haven Resident Glenn Minoe.

In all, police say Park sent 55 text messages to the child's father that day. Some saying, "I'll break her face...I'll beat her face in, and I love abusing this kid." "Didn't have a clue I've been here for about 2-years now and I didn't think it was happening like that," said Resident Jermaine Phillips.

The child is now being cared for by Park's mother who told police her daughter is mentally ill and has not taken medication for three years. She's also caring for Park's two year old daughter. "I'm not talking to anybody. My job is to take care of my grandchildren and that's it," said Park's mother.

Park is now being held on $50,000 bond.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/325861/28/Kellie-Park-accused-of-abusing-10-month-old-recording-the-incidents-on-her-phone
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Kellie Park FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/mrsveceebabyyyy?sk=wall
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:29 am

I checked out her FB page...nothing of the new baby in the photo albums.
Lots of pics of her and the two year old, Gianna, taken when she was a newborn and some when she was about a year old.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:16 am

TomTerrific0420 wrote:I checked out her FB page...nothing of the new baby in the photo albums.
Lots of pics of her and the two year old, Gianna, taken when she was a newborn and some when she was about a year old.

The profile pic was posted September 12, 2011 (and more newborn pics from August 2011) so I'm guessing that is the 10 month old daughter.
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:36 am

mom_in_il wrote:
TomTerrific0420 wrote:I checked out her FB page...nothing of the new baby in the photo albums.

The profile pic was posted September 12, 2011 (and more newborn pics from August 2011) so I'm guessing that is the 10 month old daughter.

---They are public access so if you get a chance would you be kind enough to copy here. Thanks!
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down