Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELIZABETH BIGGS - 14 yo - Springfield MO

3 posters

Go down

ELIZABETH BIGGS - 14 yo - Springfield MO Empty ELIZABETH BIGGS - 14 yo - Springfield MO

Post by mom_in_il Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Missing teen sought in Springfield

6:21 AM, Aug 12, 2012
Written by Sarah Okeson

The mother of an Independence girl who has run away is searching for her in Springfield where she believes her daughter may be.

Elizabeth Biggs, 14, is listed as an endangered runaway on the website of National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. Elizabeth has brown hair and brown eyes.

She is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 190 pounds. She has been missing since Monday. She is also listed on the website of the Missing Persons Unit of the Missouri State Highway Patrol.

Elizabeth’s mother, Carmen Foster, said she believes Elizabeth may be in Springfield because she knows another girl from here.

“It’s been almost a week,” Foster said.

She and her husband have been putting up flyers around the area. Foster said she has contacted the Springfield Police Department and has received tips from area residents that they’ve seen her daughter in the area.

Foster believes Elizabeth may have dyed her hair blonde.

She has scars inside her left forearm and a scar on her left eyebrow.

Foster said Elizabeth called her father and told him that she had a place to stay and was with some friends.

Anyone who may have seen Elizabeth is asked to call the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678 or the Independence Police Department at 1-816-325-7300.
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

ELIZABETH BIGGS - 14 yo - Springfield MO Empty Re: ELIZABETH BIGGS - 14 yo - Springfield MO

Post by Gingernlw Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:03 pm

I don't understand how runaways can stay with "friends." Where are these friends' parents (assuming they, too are minors). I mean, if my daughter comes home with a friend who's run away I'm going to call that kid's parents; unless there are mitigating factors (like abuse) in which case I'm calling the cops/cps.

Gingernlw
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

ELIZABETH BIGGS - 14 yo - Springfield MO Empty Re: ELIZABETH BIGGS - 14 yo - Springfield MO

Post by angelm07 Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Elizabeth Biggs missing since 8/5 is now safe with her family! Thank you all for help with sharing flyers and pics! #goodnews
angelm07
angelm07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down