Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KYLE CALTON - 10 months / POI: Mother's boyfriend; Wayne 'Wolf' Walker - Circleville OH

Go down

KYLE CALTON - 10 months / POI: Mother's boyfriend; Wayne 'Wolf' Walker - Circleville OH Empty KYLE CALTON - 10 months / POI: Mother's boyfriend; Wayne 'Wolf' Walker - Circleville OH

Post by mom_in_il Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Authorities Want To Question Mother's Boyfriend In Connection Possible Shaken Baby Death

Thursday November 29, 2012 7:00 AM
UPDATED: Thursday November 29, 2012 12:26 PM

CIRCLEVILLE, Ohio - Pickaway County officials said a 10-month-old baby has died, and the child's grandfather believes the boy may have been shaken by someone close to the family.

Ten-month-old Kyle Calton's grandfather told 10TV News that the incident sent the baby to Nationwide Children's Hospital several days ago.

Pickaway County Sheriff's deputies said that they responded to the baby's home around 1 a.m. Wednesday.

Officials from the Pickaway County Sheriff's Office confirmed to WBNS-10TV Wednesday morning that the baby died.

Sheriff's officials also said that deputies were investigating the death as a possible case of shaken baby syndrome.

Authorities said they want to talk to the mother's boyfriend, Wayne 'Wolf' Walker who is considered a person of interest in the case.

Doctors at Nationwide Children's Hospital told sheriff's officials that the child's injuries were consistent with shaken baby syndrome.

Investigators said that they wanted to talk with the mother's boyfriend to learn what happened in the hours leading up to the 911 call.

Watch 10TV News and refresh 10TV.com for more information.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2012/11/29/circleville-man-says-baby-was-shaken.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

KYLE CALTON - 10 months / POI: Mother's boyfriend; Wayne 'Wolf' Walker - Circleville OH Empty Re: KYLE CALTON - 10 months / POI: Mother's boyfriend; Wayne 'Wolf' Walker - Circleville OH

Post by mom_in_il Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Family Of Alleged Shaken Baby Victim Speaks Out

Sunday December 2, 2012 9:15 AM
UPDATED: Sunday December 2, 2012 10:55 AM

PICKAWAY COUNTY, Ohio - The Pickaway County Sheriff’s Department has issued a warrant for a man charged with the murder of a 10-month-old boy.

Authorities are searching for 44-year-old Wayne "Wolf" Walker.

According to Pickaway County authorities Kyle Calton died from being shaken.

Kyle's family spoke exclusively to 10TV News.

They said they think Walker could be anywhere between Ohio and Texas, where he once lived.

While that search continues, the baby's family mourns their loss.

Betty Skaggs, Kyle’s maternal grandmother remembered her grandson as “…bright eyed, full of smiles, loved to play."

"I still don't understand how somebody could do that."

Baby Kyle died at Nationwide Children's Hospital from trauma, doctors said, consistent with shaken baby syndrome.

"I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around how somebody could do something like that to him," Skaggs said.

Kyle’s paternal grandfather, Skeeter Bothman said he always thought his grandson would be in safe hands. " I never dreamed something like that was gonna happen," Bothman said.

"It takes an animal to do something like that. That's an animal in my eyes you know, it's senseles, just senseless. I just want to see justice done for him," Bothman said of Walker.

The family said they have set up a fund at the Ross County Banking Center to help raise money for the baby's burial.

The family said, they are now focused on coming together to help investigators find man accused of killing baby Kyle.

Stay with 10TV and refresh 10TV.com for the latest information.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2012/12/02/pickaway-shaken-baby-family-speaks.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down