Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GINO TAMBURRO (deceased) - 17 yo - Chardon OH

2 posters

Go down

GINO TAMBURRO (deceased) - 17 yo - Chardon OH Empty GINO TAMBURRO (deceased) - 17 yo - Chardon OH

Post by mom_in_il Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Search continues for missing 17-year-old Chardon boy, as parents hope for safe return

Posted: 12/13/2012
By: Jen Steer, newsnet5.com

GINO TAMBURRO (deceased) - 17 yo - Chardon OH 397103_10151607884254922_1896545931_n

CHARDON, Ohio - The parents of a missing 17-year-old Chardon boy are hoping that he will call them and say that he is safe.

Gino Tamburro was last seen on Tuesday at about 6 p.m. from the trailer park, where he splits time between his mother and stepfather.

“My son, Gino, put his coat on, walked outside, went around the house, like he always does to go see his mom. And that was the last I heard or seen from him,” said Gino’s father Michael Tamburro.

“I’m hoping he just shows up at the door, ‘I’m sorry, dad.’ Anything.”

Gino was wearing a Pittsburgh Steelers jacket and jeans. He is about 6 feet tall and weighs about 200 pounds.

“Gino, I don’t know if he got to my house and saw I wasn’t home, so I assumed he came back home. So I text him and said ‘I’m home if you want to come over.’ No response back. No nothing. But that’s not uncommon of him not to text right back,” said Sharon Paolucci, Gino’s mother.

“It’s a shock to everybody… He was only going four houses away from where he lives,” she said.

The Geauga County Sheriff’s office mobile command unit was set up at Maple Highlands Trail, about a mile from his parents trailer homes, for most of the day on Thursday. They plan to resume their efforts Friday morning. An Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation vehicle was also at the scene as police K-9s went into the nearby woods.

“We don’t have any indication of any foul play and we don’t have any indication that he’s done it before,” a sheriff’s deputy said.

Gino moved from Madison in July to live with his mother and help care for his stepdad.

“He helps me do everything. He’ll cook, he’ll clean… I can’t do a lot of things because I have a spinal injury. And he wanted to be here, so he wanted to home school so he could take care of me,” Tamburro said.

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/oh_geauga/Parents-of-missing-17-year-old-Chardon-boy-hope-for-safe-return#ixzz2FPxISd36

Last edited by mom_in_il on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

GINO TAMBURRO (deceased) - 17 yo - Chardon OH Empty Re: GINO TAMBURRO (deceased) - 17 yo - Chardon OH

Post by mom_in_il Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Body of missing 17-year-old Gino Tamburro found by helicopter search crew in Geauga County

Posted: 12/14/2012
By: Mike Waterhouse, newsnet5.com

CHARDON, Ohio - Investigators in Geauga County said the body of a missing teenager has been found.

The Geauga County Sheriff’s Office said 17-year-old Gino Tamburro’s body was found by a helicopter at 11:47 a.m. Friday.

It was in the woods at Mountain Run Station on the Maple Highlands Trail, located at 12601 Chardon Windsor Road in Hambden Township.

The teen was last seen on Tuesday at about 6 p.m. from the trailer park where he splits his time between his mother and stepfather.

The cause of death is not yet known.

NewsChannel5 has a crew at the scene. Keep checking newsnet5.com for more information.

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/oh_geauga/body-of-missing-17-year-old-gino-tamburro-found-by-helicopter-search-crew-in-geauga-county#ixzz2FQHGiw8C
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

GINO TAMBURRO (deceased) - 17 yo - Chardon OH Empty Re: GINO TAMBURRO (deceased) - 17 yo - Chardon OH

Post by ladibug Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:15 am

Crying or Very sad Oh this is so sad. I thought I was going to cheer myself by reading a happy story of a missing teen being found. It just never occurred to me.....

Friday, December 14, 2012
"Geauga County teen apparently took his own life.

(Geauga County) - Search teams have located the remains of 17 year old Gino Tamburro. The teen had been missing since Tuesday around 5pm.

Gino was last seen in the Leader Mobile Home Park in Chesterland, where his separated parents live.

Gino apparently left his father's home to go to his mother's home, but never arrived.

Geauga County Sheriff Dan McClellan tells Newsradio WTAM 1100 that the coroner will have to make the final determination but it at this point they are not looking for any suspects in the case. Gino’s death appears to be self-inflicted.

McClellan says the body was spotted not far from the mobile home park with the help of a University Hospitals helicopter.

McClellan is thanking all the volunteers for their tireless efforts in searching for Gino, and is offering his sincerest sympathies to the family."

Read more: http://www.wmms.com/pages/local_news.html?feed=122520&article=10642213#ixzz2FXxPTVbP
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down