Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infant girl CROXFORD - 4 months - / Arrested: Father Kyle Crawford - Riverdale, UT

+2
twinkletoes
cindmo
6 posters

Go down

Infant girl  CROXFORD - 4 months - / Arrested: Father Kyle Crawford - Riverdale, UT Empty Infant girl CROXFORD - 4 months - / Arrested: Father Kyle Crawford - Riverdale, UT

Post by cindmo Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:18 am

Man accused of harming his 4-month-old daughter

Updated: 1/27 6:41 pm | Published: 1/25 4:44 pm

RIVERDALE, Utah (ABC 4 News) – This week Riverdale police discover a four month old baby abused so badly ABC 4 is told she would have died if doctors didn’t see her when they did. Detectives believe her dad beat her up.

25 year old Kyle Croxford of Riverdale is currently booked in the Weber County Jail on charges of child abuse.

"This is what happens when you lose your temper and take it out on your children," said Det. James Ebert, Riverdale Police Dept.

Riverdale police tell ABC 4 Thursday they got a call that Croxford's infant daughter was in Primary Children's Medical Center with significant injuries.

"There were breaks in both legs, there was a collar bone that was fractured, there were two subdural hematomas and an injury to one of her organs," said Ebert.

While doctors treated the baby, detectives met Croxford at his home. And he later confessed he may have hurt his daughter.

"Mr. Croxford basically talked about having difficulties in his life, difficulties in his relationship, difficulties in finding employment and those led him to being extremely frustrated and things going on in his life that he took out on his daughter," Ebert said.

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top_stories/story/Man-accused-of-harming-his-4-month-old-daughter
/aspCBuriV0eUPNt43NASPA.cspx

Last edited by twinkletoes on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add location)

cindmo
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Infant girl  CROXFORD - 4 months - / Arrested: Father Kyle Crawford - Riverdale, UT Empty Re: Infant girl CROXFORD - 4 months - / Arrested: Father Kyle Crawford - Riverdale, UT

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:00 am

How could a man do this to any one, especially a helpless baby and his own flesh and blood at that?

He needs to spend the rest of his life in prison.

What about the mother? Surely she knows about his anger issues.

How can using a precious baby as a punching bag make anyone feel better? It should have made him feel like an animal. No wait. Animals take care of their young unlike this POS.

I want to find out about the mother. Where was she?

I'm also interested in learning if this poor tortured baby has evidence of prior abuse. My money says YES.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Infant girl  CROXFORD - 4 months - / Arrested: Father Kyle Crawford - Riverdale, UT Empty Re: Infant girl CROXFORD - 4 months - / Arrested: Father Kyle Crawford - Riverdale, UT

Post by ladibug Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:42 pm

Twinkletoes, your money was right:

"A 25-year-old Riverdale man has been charged with five counts of child abuse after police say he lost his temper and nearly beat his 4-month-old daughter to death.

Kyle Croxford is scheduled to appear Monday in Weber County's 2nd District Court on the five second-degree felonies.

Police say the baby girl was taken to Primary Children's Medical Center on Wednesday with brain injuries, a broken collar bone, a broken rib, broken leg bones and other injuries.

Investigators say he confessed to intentionally or knowingly causing serious physical injuries to his daughter beginning about a month ago."

http://www.cachevalleydaily.com/news/state/article_79b88c87-294d-5e19-bcd6-f3a9f974b417.html

Still haven't found anything about the mother, but if he's been abusing this baby for a month..... And just how does one go about so brutally breaking bones in a tiny infant - they are so tiny? And they are so precious.
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:32 pm

Thanks Ladibug.

I think the mother should be arrested. No mother of a baby that small could not be aware of her baby being abused. She knew and allowed it to continue. JMO.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleGirl37 Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:52 pm

...so, so very sad...another broken baby... tears
LittleGirl37
LittleGirl37
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Job/hobbies : Social Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by austrakook Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:57 am

It amazes me how these news institutions rarely check on the facts of the story that they present. The injuries purported in the story were in the process of HEALING at the time the child was taken to a physician, and had NOT occurred at a single time, as this "story" seems to indicate. The child - who at the time was happy and healthy, not near death, as is indicated in other versions of this farcical representation - was first taken to the primary care physician for a checkup, who then referred them to the local Primary Children's facility, to which the child and parents then drove. After the return from Primary Children's, the local Police show up on the family's doorstep to arrest the father on what I can only assume are somewhat trumped-up charges - and this from personal experience in dealing with the Harrisville, Utah police department.

The father of the child had apparently asked if he could visit family during the time that the wife was at work, but was told no due to a fear of infection. As any parent out there will attest, taking care of an infant on your own can be very frustrating, and when trying to calm a child sometimes you hold them a little tighter to try and soothe their cries.

I would submit that the injuries were not altogether intended, but we often don't know our own strength.

I also am not a great fan of the media, due to their often malignant slaughter of the whole truth, or in not even bothering to check their facts.

If you're all wondering, I got all this information from laborious research, and also in talking with the various institutions and families involved.

Search out the truth before coming to such ill-gotten conclusions.

austrakook
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by tinalovesnick Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:18 pm

I was a single parent to TWO babies and never have they gotten a broken bone because I didn't know my own strength lol. I worked almost 80 hours a week at minimum wage (no state assistance and no help from family tyvm) and my kids were and still are happy and healthy and no broken bones (now aged 9 and 11 years). Also, are you aware that its not a delicate flower, its a BABY with pliable bones... so there is of course an ample amount of pressure that must be applied to break their bones?

http://www.babycenter.com/0_broken-bones_408.bc
tinalovesnick
tinalovesnick
Pizza Delivery! Ding Dong!
Pizza Delivery! Ding Dong!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down