Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUBY ZAVALA - 14 yo - / Alleged kidnapper: Jesus Ramirez - Mount Pleasant, TX

2 posters

Go down

RUBY ZAVALA - 14 yo - / Alleged kidnapper: Jesus Ramirez - Mount Pleasant, TX Empty RUBY ZAVALA - 14 yo - / Alleged kidnapper: Jesus Ramirez - Mount Pleasant, TX

Post by willcarney Mon May 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Police search for girl, 14, allegedly kidnapped by 'obsessed' man
By Greg Janda, NBCDFW.com

Texas police are getting help from the FBI and other agencies to follow leads and try to a find 14-year-old kidnapping victim and her "obsessed" alleged kidnapper.
Investigators believe Ruby Zavala is in serious danger after police say 23-year-old Jesus Ramirez abducted Ruby, her mother, and her sister from a Mount Pleasant, Texas, church at knife point.

Officers believe Ramirez used the mother's truck to take the three women from Saint Michael's Catholic Church at 1403 E. First St. in Mount Pleasant around 1 p.m. Sunday.

Ramirez later let the mother and Ruby's sister go, but continued on with Ruby Zavala.
Early Monday morning, NBC 5 gathered exclusive video of police recovering the truck Ramirez was believed to have been driving from a wooded mining area. The truck was found wrecked and abandoned. Police are now towing the truck to search for evidence and using search dogs to track the pair.

Mount Pleasant Police Chief Wayne Isbell says police do not believe the teen is willingly with the 23-year-old Ramirez, though they have reportedly dated in the past without her parents' knowledge.

Isbell says Ramirez is apparently obsessed with the teen and has a criminal record involving children.

"The suspect has already previously been charged with sexual assault of a child before," Isbell says. "We have reason to believe he may be mentally unstable and suicidal."

Ramirez pleaded guilty to aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, a second-degree felony, in 2007. He was given deferred adjudication and spent five years on probation.

The missing girl is 14-year-old Ruby Zavala. She is 5 feet tall and weighs 120 pounds. She has black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a white top, blue jeans and tan shoes.

The suspect is 23-years-old Jesus Ramirez. He is 5 foot, 9 inches tall and weighs 165 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a black baseball cap.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/06/18083674-police-search-for-girl-14-allegedly-kidnapped-by-obsessed-man?lite

I hope they find her unharmed. I just have a terrible feeling it won't turn out nice. William

Last edited by twinkletoes on Wed May 08, 2013 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Format title)
willcarney
willcarney
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

RUBY ZAVALA - 14 yo - / Alleged kidnapper: Jesus Ramirez - Mount Pleasant, TX Empty Re: RUBY ZAVALA - 14 yo - / Alleged kidnapper: Jesus Ramirez - Mount Pleasant, TX

Post by twinkletoes Mon May 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Why wasn't the pedophile in prison? That would have prevented this.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

RUBY ZAVALA - 14 yo - / Alleged kidnapper: Jesus Ramirez - Mount Pleasant, TX Empty Re: RUBY ZAVALA - 14 yo - / Alleged kidnapper: Jesus Ramirez - Mount Pleasant, TX

Post by twinkletoes Wed May 08, 2013 1:57 am

Missing Mt. Pleasant Teen Found Safe

May 6, 2013 4:05 PM

RUBY ZAVALA - 14 yo - / Alleged kidnapper: Jesus Ramirez - Mount Pleasant, TX Amber-alert-may-5(credit: CBSDFW.COM)

MT. PLEASANT (CBSDFW.COM) - The Amber Alert for
14-year-old Ruby Zavala has been canceled. Mount Pleasant police
confirm Zavala was found safe in a field Monday afternoon, more than 24
hours after she was kidnapped at knifepoint. Zavala has been taken to
the hospital. The suspect, 22-year-old Jesus Ramirez, has been taken
into police custody.

Police say Ramirez also kidnapped Zavala’s 4-year-old sister and
mother at Saint Michael’s Catholic Church, but later freed them and fled
with Zavala. The vehicle Ramirez was driving was recovered after being
wrecked just before 5 p.m. Sunday on a county road just west of Mount
Pleasant.

Mount Pleasant police Chief Wayne Isbell said Monday that 23-year-old
Jesus Ramirez was obsessed with the girl he secretly dated. Isbell
says Ramirez was charged with sexual assault of a child after the girl’s
family learned the two had a relationship and forced them to break up.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/05/06/missing-mt-plesant-teen-found-safe-amber-alert-canceled/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed May 08, 2013 2:03 am

She won't be dating him in prison, that's for sure.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down