Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORELLE TORRES - 2 yo - Charged: Father, Zeb Lockett - Memphis, TN

Go down

SORELLE TORRES - 2 yo - Charged: Father, Zeb Lockett - Memphis, TN Empty SORELLE TORRES - 2 yo - Charged: Father, Zeb Lockett - Memphis, TN

Post by twinkletoes Tue May 21, 2013 6:34 pm

2-year-old at center of AMBER Alert found in W. Memphis

Saturday, May 18th, 2013, 11:25am

SORELLE TORRES - 2 yo - Charged: Father, Zeb Lockett - Memphis, TN 22284175_BG3
Sorelle Torres, 2, was reportedly taken by her father, Zeb Lockette.

MEMPHIS, TN- (WMC-TV) - The 2-year-girl who was the center of a multi-state AMBER Alert was found safe at Southand Park Gaming and Racing in West Memphis Friday.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation canceled a statewide AMBER Alert for Sorelle Torres 35 minutes after the alert was issued in
Tennessee.

Sorelle was reportedly taken by her father, Zeb Lockett of Sandy Springs, Georgia. A warrant was issued for his arrest shortly after her disappearance Friday. Authorities believed the two may have travel through the Mid-South on their way to Michigan, where they have family.

Torres is in Arkansas with protective custody allegedly after being kidnapped from an apartment complex in an Atlanta suburb by her biological father.

"She was in the back seat, car seat, awake she was crying scared," said Natalie Torres.

She said Zeb Lockett forced his way into her car early Friday morning and took off with the couple's daughter.

Arkansas State Police pulled over Lockett in the 2006 Range Rover Sport at the Southand Park Gaming. Lockett is now in the Crittenden County jail.

"I don't trust him. He's not a safe person for me to be around, for my daughter to be around," said Natalie.

Natalie said until recently, Lockett watched Sorelle every day. Natalie has since taken out a restraining order against him.

Lockett will be charged with kidnapping, aggravated stalking, and theft of a motor vehicle. The stalking charge stems from a temporary protective order issued against him.

Lockett does have a criminal record, and has been arrested several times for drugs and battery.

It is not certain when Lockett will be released back to Georgia authorities.

Copyright 2013 WMC-TV . All rights reserved.

SORELLE TORRES - 2 yo - Charged: Father, Zeb Lockett - Memphis, TN 22284175_BG4
Lockett will be charged with kidnapping, aggravated stalking, and theft of a motor vehicle.

SORELLE TORRES - 2 yo - Charged: Father, Zeb Lockett - Memphis, TN 22284175_BG5_0
Torres is in Arkansas with protective custody allegedly after being kidnapped
from an apartment complex in an Atlanta suburb by her biological father.

SORELLE TORRES - 2 yo - Charged: Father, Zeb Lockett - Memphis, TN 22284175_BG6_0
Arkansas State Police pulled over Lockett in the 2006 Range Rover Sport at the Southand Park Gaming.

http://crittendencounty.wmctv.com/news/news/136582-2-year-old-center-amber-alert-found-w-memphis
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down