Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAUREN DAVERIN -18 yo - Long Island, NY

Go down

LAUREN DAVERIN -18 yo - Long Island, NY Empty LAUREN DAVERIN -18 yo - Long Island, NY

Post by twinkletoes Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Long Island teen ‘wild child’ is found slain

• By NATASHA VELEZ
  • Last Updated: 6:33 AM, August 24, 2013
  • Posted: 1:37 AM, August 24, 2013

A beautiful Long Island teen was murdered and left naked on a secluded, graffiti-and-broken-glass strewn footbridge in the upscale village of Rockville Centre, police said yesterday.

Lauren Daverin, 18, of neighboring Lynbrook, was discovered at about 10 p.m. Thursday on the Mill Pond footbridge between Merrick Road and Sunrise Highway, Nassau police said.

Daverin had been hanging out with pals when they left her alone for an hour.

When they came back, they saw her body — naked except for her boots — lying in a pool of blood.

Laura Barabasch 18, called Lauren a “wild child” who loved to dance and hang out at the footbridge to party with her pals.

LAUREN DAVERIN -18 yo - Long Island, NY 24.1n005.slainteen--300x300
LAUREN DAVERIN
Body was naked on bridge.

“I can’t believe she’s gone. I just started crying. And that’s when it hit me that my best friend was really gone,” Barabasch said.
“The bridge we hang out on is a real fun place. I’ll come back here to remember her and all the good times we shared,” she said, as friends created a makeshift memorial.

www.nypost.com/.../li_teen_wild_child_is_found_slain_uyjybmXCoCXmp...
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down