Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TERRELL EDWARDS - 3 yo - Brooklyn, NY

Go down

TERRELL EDWARDS - 3 yo - Brooklyn, NY Empty TERRELL EDWARDS - 3 yo - Brooklyn, NY

Post by twinkletoes Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:57 pm

3-year-old boy fighting for life after being shot in the head

• By DANIEL PRENDERGAST
  • Last Updated: 7:34 AM, August 24, 2013
  • Posted: 6:19 AM, August 24, 2013

A 3-year-old boy in fighting for his life after being shot in the head inside of Brooklyn apartment building early this morning, cops said.

The tragic scene unfolded at around 3:30 a.m. when the child was shot inside of an apartment along East 21st Street in Ditmas Park.

The boy was rushed to Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in critical condition, authorities said.

It is unknown if the shooter was a relative and the circumstances remain unclear.

Police said they are questioning a man in his 20s who was taken into custody shortly after the shooting.

www.nypost.com/p/.../nypd_daily_blotter_DoUB5I9o6cCK43l6TWLeh...‎

Last edited by twinkletoes on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add name.)
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

TERRELL EDWARDS - 3 yo - Brooklyn, NY Empty Re: TERRELL EDWARDS - 3 yo - Brooklyn, NY

Post by twinkletoes Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:28 pm

Police Investigate After 3-Year-Old Shot In Head In Brooklyn

Updated 1:08 PM

TERRELL EDWARDS - 3 yo - Brooklyn, NY Bk3yoshotcd1c2da9-13f5-4c1f-bb42-cfb05f689281
NY1: Police Investigate After 3-Year-Old Shot In Head In Brooklyn

A man is being questioned after a shooting that left a 3-year-old boy in critical condition.

Police responded to East 21st Street in Flatbush around 3:30 a.m. Saturday.

The boy, identified by a neighbor as Terrell, was in his second-floor apartment with a babysitter and some other adults when police say an argument ensued and shots were fired.

The child was rushed to the hospital with a gunshot to the head.

Police sources say a 22-year-old man being questioned is believed to be the shooter.

"You can't live like that, with fear all the time," said one person in the neighborhood. "We have to live in peace." That's what we really need. Peace, peacefully."

Sources say the man being questioned lives in the building and is friends with the child's babysitter.

http://www.ny1.com/content/news/187667/police-investigate-after-3-year-old-shot-in-head-in-brooklyn
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

TERRELL EDWARDS - 3 yo - Brooklyn, NY Empty Re: TERRELL EDWARDS - 3 yo - Brooklyn, NY

Post by twinkletoes Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:49 pm

3-year-old boy who survived pitbull attack fighting for life after being shot in the head

• By LIA EUSTACHEWICH, DANIEL PRENDERGAST and CANDICE M. GIOVE
  • Last Updated: 7:39 PM, August 24, 2013
  • Posted: 6:19 AM, August 24, 2013

TERRELL EDWARDS - 3 yo - Brooklyn, NY ChildShotinBrooklyn112157--525x350
Theodore Parisienne
Police outside the 21st Street, Brooklyn, home where a 3-year-old was shot

A 3-year-old boy in Brooklyn is fighting for his life after a bullet shot straight through his head, soaking his crib in blood, police sources said.

The heartbreaking shooting inside toddler Tharell Edward’s home on East 21st Street in Ditmas Park unfolded around 3:30 a.m. His live-in baby-sitter was with an unidentified 22-year-old male, who is her friend, cops said.

The two didn’t seem to be arguing, police added.

Authorities are questioning the unidentified man at the 70th Precinct, authorities said.
TERRELL EDWARDS - 3 yo - Brooklyn, NY ChildShotinBrooklyn2112151--300x300
Theodore Parisienne
People react at the scene of the shooting.
TERRELL EDWARDS - 3 yo - Brooklyn, NY Tharell175024--525x415

Tharell Edward, 3 , was shot in the head at Ditmas Park and also attacked by a pitbull two months ago.

At the scene, police did not recover a weapon and authorities are seeking a search warrant to search the premises, cops said.

Police believe the gunfire that wounded the tot came from inside his home, said sources.

The child was rushed to New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Hospital and is now in critical, but stable, condition, sources said.

Terrell hasn’t had an easy life so far, family friends said.

He came into the world as a preemie, and his mother, Nichelle Edward, 40, has not been a stable part of his life, said family friend Jacintha Fleming. His father is out of the picture, she added.

Terrell was bitten two months ago by a pit bull that belonged to his mother’s boyfriend, Fleming said.

“I hope they take that child away. He’s not safe. She needs to be a better mother. He’s supposed to be safe in his own home,” said Fleming, who also lives in the building.

“He’s overcome a lot but I think it’s time for her to get into trouble because everyone keeps saving her a--. I’m not sorry for her. I’m sorry for the baby.”
The child’s cousin wiped tears from her cheeks as she spoke about the little him from a deli down the street.

“Terrell is very active. He wins you over with his smile,” she said. “He’s a strong kid. He’s been through a lot.”

A call to the Administration for Children’s Services was not immediately returned.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:05 pm

Gunman who allegedly shot 3-year-old was drunk, told babysitter to hold off on calling 911: prosecutor

Akeem Bernard was hanging out with the babysitter of 3-year-old Tharell Edward when a gun went off, shooting the boy in the head. Bernard is currently being held on $75,000 bail for the incident that took place in Flatbush on Saturday.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 8:40 PM
Updated: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 8:40 PM

TERRELL EDWARDS - 3 yo - Brooklyn, NY Tot26n-3-web
Marc A. Hermann for New York Daily News

Akeem Bernard, 22, is led out of the 70th Precinct station Sun., Aug. 25, 2013. Bernard is accused of shooting 3-year-old Tharell Edward.

The heartless creep accused of shooting a 3-year-old Brooklyn boy in the head asked the tot’s babysitter to hold off on calling 911 to give him time to stash the gun, prosecutors charged Sunday.
Akeem Bernard was ordered held on $75,000 bail in the apparently accidental shooting of Tharell Edward in the boy’s second-floor apartment on E. 21st St. in Flatbush on Saturday.
TERRELL EDWARDS - 3 yo - Brooklyn, NY Tot26n-4-web

3-year-old Tharell Edward was with his babysitter when he was allegedly shot in the head by Akeem Bernard.

Prosecutors said Bernard, 22, who lives in the same building as the boy and was hanging out with the babysitter, stashed a black semiautomatic gun in a shoebox near the boy’s head on Saturday. Bernard had been intoxicated all day, cops said.
TERRELL EDWARDS - 3 yo - Brooklyn, NY Tot26n-1-web
Marc A. Hermann for New York Daily News
Bernard apparently told the babysitter to not call 911 immediately following the shooting so he could hide the weapon.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/gunman-allegedly-shot-3-year-old-drunk-prosecutor-article-1.1436655#ixzz2d4T74xeh
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:37 pm

A grown man playing with a gun in front of a baby.  Disgusting.  Senseless.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down