Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNKNOWN GIRL - 12 yo - Newark, DE

Go down

UNKNOWN GIRL - 12 yo - Newark, DE Empty UNKNOWN GIRL - 12 yo - Newark, DE

Post by twinkletoes Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:16 pm

Amber Alert Issued But No Girl Reported Missing

UNKNOWN GIRL - 12 yo - Newark, DE WCAU_000000005191046_722x406_50010691627

Amber Alert remains in effect after no reports have been made for a missing 12-year-old girl in Newark, Delaware.

An Amber Alert was issued Tuesday night for a young girl who witnesses say was taken from an area street. But, as of Wednesday morning no one had reported any child missing.

New Castle County Police say the girl, described as a white female between the ages of 10 and 12, went missing around 6:30 p.m. at Albion Drive near Elliott Street in the Whispering Pine Townhomes community in Newark, Del.

Two young girls say they saw the girl was walking when an unidentified man suddenly grabbed her and pulled her into a vehicle.

"He snatched her in a car and she started screaming, 'Help me!' as he put her in," said a 12-year-old girl who claims she witnessed the abduction. "The window was cracked so she was trying to put her hands out, trying to reach for the handle, trying to open it. He yanked her back in, closed the window and told her to shut up."

The vehicle was last seen making a right onto Old Newark Road. The witness says she ran back home and her mother called 911.
"I know it happens in real life," the girl said. "I just didn't think I'd witness something like that."

The vehicle is described as a possible SUV, white in color, with rear dark-tinted windows and a roof rack. Police have not yet revealed a description of the suspect but say witnesses described him as being around 30 years of age.

New Castle County Police and Delaware State Police spent the night going door to door, interviewing witnesses and neighbors. They have not yet released a exact description of the girl since no parents have come forward to say their child is missing. Witnesses say they don't believe the girl was originally from the neighborhood.

If you have any information on this incident, please call New Castle County Police Department at 302-395-8173. 

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Amber-Alert-Issued-for-Missing-Girl-225117932.html
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

UNKNOWN GIRL - 12 yo - Newark, DE Empty Re: UNKNOWN GIRL - 12 yo - Newark, DE

Post by twinkletoes Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Police search for girl possibly abducted near Newark
Officers are searching for a white SUV

Sep. 25, 2013

Witnesses reported seeing a girl apparently being abducted about 6:30 tonight near Newark, New Castle County police said.

The incident occurred at Albion Drive near Elliott Street in the Whispering Pines development, where multiple witnesses reported seeing the girl – apparently 10 to 12 years old and upset – being pulled into a vehicle by a man about 30 years old, police said.

The vehicle was described as an older white SUV with tinted rear windows and a roof rack.

No additional information was available about the girl, the man or the vehicle, which last was seen turning right onto Old Newark Road, police said.

Police are stopping SUVs matching that description in the area and had a helicopter involved in the search.

Anyone with tips about the possible abduction or the vehicle are asked to call 911 immediately.

State police issued an Amber Alert on behalf of New Castle County police.

http://www.delawareonline.com/viewart/20130924/NEWS01/309240091/Police-search-girl-possibly-abducted-near-Newark
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:16 pm

Police in Del. cancel Amber Alert; no child reported missing

• THE ASSOCIATED PRESS  
  • First Posted: September 26, 2013 - 5:03 pm
    Last Updated: September 26, 2013 - 5:06 pm

NEWARK, Delaware — New Castle County Police are continuing to investigate reports that a child was kidnapped in Newark, although officers have not received any reports of a missing child.

Delaware State Police had activated an Amber Alert on Tuesday after county police said witnesses reporting seeing a 10-12 year old girl being pulled into an SUV.

However, officers say no one came forward to report a missing child, so troopers ended the Amber Alert on Thursday.

http://www.tribtown.com/view/story/1e1c59dd975a4df485dc5a401875ea9d/DE--Possible-Abduction
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:26 pm

Moving this to found even though there was no missing girl found. 

What is behind this?  Was a parent taking their daughter home against her will? 

Was a parent taking a child with evil intent?

I hope the police publish an update to this weird Amber Alert.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down