Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wendesday, November 20th, 2013

2 posters

Go down

Wendesday, November 20th, 2013 Empty Wendesday, November 20th, 2013

Post by Bear aka GA Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Please take a moment to read this post from Colespages.org. This is a parent that has been told twice that 2 of her children will not live and it's a true testiment to how REAL parents are. We read way too many horror stories of parents, boyfriends, girlfriends, baby sitters, grandparents, etc.....killing innocent children.... I daily go to Colesfoundation and pray for these sweet children that are faced with life threatening illnesses and the lengths their loved ones go to save them, then I come here and see where another innocent child is abused and killed, it is just heart breaking....

http://www.colespages.org/kaylihostetler/journal/view
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Staying Single

Back to top Go down

Wendesday, November 20th, 2013 Empty Re: Wendesday, November 20th, 2013

Post by willcarney Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:09 pm

Bear aka GA wrote:Please take a moment to read this post from Colespages.org.  This is a parent that has been told twice that 2 of her children will not live and it's a true testiment to how REAL parents are.  We read way too many horror stories of parents, boyfriends, girlfriends, baby sitters, grandparents, etc.....killing innocent children....  I daily go to Colesfoundation and pray for these sweet children  that are faced with life threatening illnesses and the lengths their loved ones go to save them, then I come here and see where another innocent child is abused and killed, it is just heart breaking....

http://www.colespages.org/kaylihostetler/journal/view
It is heart breaking to read about another little angel abused or murdered.  It's sad that a total stranger like me would have more care and love for a little child than their own family.  But I come here to give a voice for them.  They are not forgotten.  I will continue to fight for stiffer laws.  In some states you can get the death penalty for killing a person but not for the deliberate death of a abused child.  That is outrageous.  Not all step parents are bad as well.  I recently read an article about a step father that had to be physically restrained then stunned to keep him from going back into a burning house to save his young step son.  The child did not make it but the step father would have given his life for him.  There are more good people than bad.  Maybe we need a subject title section just for that purpose.  To bring attention to good parents or strangers and their actions to save little angels.  William
willcarney
willcarney

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down