Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALEX and JACQUELINE BERMAN - 16 and 15 yo (7/14) - / Murderer: Mother, Jennifer Berman (a suicide) - West Palm Beach, FL

2 posters

Go down

ALEX and JACQUELINE BERMAN - 16 and 15 yo (7/14) - / Murderer: Mother,  Jennifer Berman (a suicide) - West Palm Beach, FL Empty ALEX and JACQUELINE BERMAN - 16 and 15 yo (7/14) - / Murderer: Mother, Jennifer Berman (a suicide) - West Palm Beach, FL

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:16 am

Mom kills her two kids, then herself

January 15, 2014 | 12:40am

ALEX and JACQUELINE BERMAN - 16 and 15 yo (7/14) - / Murderer: Mother,  Jennifer Berman (a suicide) - West Palm Beach, FL Florida
SENSELESS: Jennifer Berman (right) murdered her teenage children Jacqueline and Alexander before killing herself, police say. Photo: Instagram

A distraught Florida mom fatally shot her two teenage children before turning the weapon on herself in a tragic murder suicide, according to reports.
ALEX and JACQUELINE BERMAN - 16 and 15 yo (7/14) - / Murderer: Mother,  Jennifer Berman (a suicide) - West Palm Beach, FL Suicidemain
TRAGIC: Dad Richard Berman (center) rushed home only to find his kids, children Alexander 16, and Jacqueline, 15, had been slain by their mother.

Jennifer Berman, 48, gunned down her 16-year-old son Alex and 15-year-old daughter Jacqueline before killing herself on Monday, the Palm Beach Post said.

Her ex-husband, Richard Berman, said in a 911 call that the woman had sent messages to him and others about the impending crime.

“She sent me an email that she did the best thing for our family,” Berman said in the call. “And then she sent her cousin a text that she was going to kill the kids and herself.”

The couple divorced last month, the paper said.

The family had been fighting over money and the home that Berman lived in with her children had recently been sold, according to reports.

Jennifer Berman was working long hours and had recently become unhinged under the pressure, neighbors and friends said.

“Going through a divorce, foreclosure, a lot of that stuff which, it’s an upsetting thing,” family friend Brian McManus told news station WSVN.

“When you’re going through a divorce and having to sell the beautiful house in this neighborhood, and it’s just she just seemed like she had been upset lately.”

The teens, Alex and Jacqueline, attended Alexander W. Dreyfoos School of the Arts in West Palm Beach.

Alex was an accomplished cello player while Jacqueline was a straight A student, classmates said.

http://nypost.com/2014/01/15/mom-kills-her-two-kids-then-herself-in-murder-suicide/

Last edited by twinkletoes on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To undo edit by meddler)
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

ALEX and JACQUELINE BERMAN - 16 and 15 yo (7/14) - / Murderer: Mother,  Jennifer Berman (a suicide) - West Palm Beach, FL Empty Re: ALEX and JACQUELINE BERMAN - 16 and 15 yo (7/14) - / Murderer: Mother, Jennifer Berman (a suicide) - West Palm Beach, FL

Post by ladibug Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:12 am

Divorce should be illegal. What's the point in "for better or worse" when people just decide to walk out or give up trying. This is so sad and was so unnecessary - stick with it folks; pray and trust that God will see you through. Reach out to others for help too. My heart breaks for what this woman went through to make her believe that her choice was the only and best one.
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

ALEX and JACQUELINE BERMAN - 16 and 15 yo (7/14) - / Murderer: Mother,  Jennifer Berman (a suicide) - West Palm Beach, FL Empty Re: ALEX and JACQUELINE BERMAN - 16 and 15 yo (7/14) - / Murderer: Mother, Jennifer Berman (a suicide) - West Palm Beach, FL

Post by twinkletoes Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:42 am

The problem is not the divorce, it is the parents hating their spouse enough to murder their own children to hurt the other party.

I'm about to post another one.  It is happening more and more frequently.

Many of these people are choosing murder over divorce so I just don't understand it.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:24 am

SNIPPED FROM ABOVE NEWS:

[“She sent me an email that she did the best thing for our family,” Berman said in the call. “And then she sent her cousin a text that she was going to kill the kids and herself.”]
                  and
[Jennifer Berman was working long hours and had recently become unhinged under the pressure, neighbors and friends said.

“Going through a divorce, foreclosure, a lot of that stuff which, it’s an upsetting thing,” family friend Brian McManus told news station WSVN.]

You're right Twink in a lot of these cases; usually, IMHO, when the father murders his children it seems to be because of hate and his ego and he kills himself because he doesn't want to go to jail - he doesn't love anyone, not even himself. So often (not always) when the mother does it I believe she is distressed and in a panic of "what do I do, how do we survive, where do we live?" and really believes that is the only way out. I know the fear of being left with two young children, no car and no money because I was a stay-at-home mom. It was very scary! So while what she did is certainly wrong I just wish she (and others in the same situation) would reach out for help and trust that you will get through it.

"Unless the LORD had been  my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence." Psalm 94:17. Happily I knew that I had Help. That was 31 years ago and we survived - God is still blessing me every day.  I just want folks - men, women and young people to NOT GIVE UP!!!
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:26 am

Florida mom murdered son and daughter as teens slept: autopsy

Jennifer Berman shot Alexander, 16, and Jacqueline, 15, in the backs of their heads before committing suicide with a rifle, the report says. The distraught mother's ex-husband Richard Berman found the bodies.

BY Doyle Murphy

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Sunday, July 13, 2014, 12:20 PM

ALEX and JACQUELINE BERMAN - 16 and 15 yo (7/14) - / Murderer: Mother,  Jennifer Berman (a suicide) - West Palm Beach, FL Florida
Instagram Jennifer Berman (right) executed daughter Jacqueline, 15, and son Alexander, 16, in their beds before killing herself, authorities say. ALEX and JACQUELINE BERMAN - 16 and 15 yo (7/14) - / Murderer: Mother,  Jennifer Berman (a suicide) - West Palm Beach, FL Mother14n-4-web Local10.com Jacqueline Berman, 15, was a talented musician before she was murdered in January along with her brother by the teens’ suicidal mother in their West Palm Beach, Fla., home. ALEX and JACQUELINE BERMAN - 16 and 15 yo (7/14) - / Murderer: Mother,  Jennifer Berman (a suicide) - West Palm Beach, FL Mother14n-1-web Local10.com Alex Berman, 16, was shot in the back of the head by his mother in the West Palm Beach, Fla., home, a newly released autopsy report reveals.

ALEX and JACQUELINE BERMAN - 16 and 15 yo (7/14) - / Murderer: Mother,  Jennifer Berman (a suicide) - West Palm Beach, FL Mother14n-3-web
ALEX and JACQUELINE BERMAN - 16 and 15 yo (7/14) - / Murderer: Mother,  Jennifer Berman (a suicide) - West Palm Beach, FL Mother14n-4-web
ALEX and JACQUELINE BERMAN - 16 and 15 yo (7/14) - / Murderer: Mother,  Jennifer Berman (a suicide) - West Palm Beach, FL Mother14n-1-web

A disturbed Florida mom executed her sleeping son and daughter, blasting each teen in the back of the head before she killed herself, a newly released autopsy report revealed.

Jennifer Berman gunned down her kids on Jan. 13 as they lay in their beds, leaving her real estate broker ex-husband to find the bloody scene as he talked to a 911 dispatcher, CBS 12 reported.

“Oh, s--t,” distraught dad Richard Berman told the dispatcher after discovering his son’s body. “I was just all touching his head. He wasn't waking up. His alarm was on, he wasn't waking up, there's blood in his ear.”

The autopsy confirmed investigators’ early suspicions of a murder-suicide, the Palm Beach Post reported.

Jennifer Berman, 48, had told her ex-husband in an email she had done the best thing for the family, and she also sent a text to a cousin, warning she planned to hurt 15-year-old Jacqueline and 16-year-old Alexander.
ALEX and JACQUELINE BERMAN - 16 and 15 yo (7/14) - / Murderer: Mother,  Jennifer Berman (a suicide) - West Palm Beach, FL Mother14n-2-web Local10.com An exclusive West Palm Beach, Fla., neighborhood became the scene of a grisly murder-suicide in January after a distraught mother executed her two teenage kids, authorities say.

Richard Berman, 51, raced to the fractured family’s home in the exclusive West Palm Beach neighborhood, but he was too late.

Investigators would later find his ex-wife lying dead in her bed with a rifle on top of her lifeless body and a gunshot wound to the head.

She left a suicide note next to a pair of empty wine bottles on the kitchen counter.
“I am so sorry to those that are hurting because they loved us ...,” read a portion of the note included in the autopsy report, CBS 12 reported.

Jennifer and Richard Berman had divorced in December 2013 and the mother-of-two was hurting for money after years living the lush life, the Palm Beach Post reported.

She was staying in a house once owned by her recently deceased mother, but the home had been in foreclosure since 2010, and she and the kids were reportedly going to have to move out in February.

Jennifer Berman claimed in court documents she’d been forced to hock her father’s watch to pay the bills. She told neighbors she was working 12-hour overnight shifts as a nurse in a failing struggle to pay the bills.

Jacqueline and Alexander were talented musicians attending the nearby A.W. Dreyfoos School of the Arts, a prestigious arts high school in southern Florida. Alex played cello while his older sister, a straight-A student, played violin.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/florida-mom-murdered-son-daughter-teens-slept-autopsy-article-1.1864996#ixzz37OF1qYsC
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down