Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANTHONY and NICHOLAS JORDAN - 7 and 8 yo - Lodi, NJ

Go down

ANTHONY and NICHOLAS JORDAN - 7 and 8 yo - Lodi, NJ Empty ANTHONY and NICHOLAS JORDAN - 7 and 8 yo - Lodi, NJ

Post by twinkletoes Sun May 11, 2014 4:28 am

AMBER ALERT

ANTHONY and NICHOLAS JORDAN - 7 and 8 yo - Lodi, NJ 5-9%20amber%20alert

Police are searching for two young children:

Anthony Jordan, 7 year old white male, 3'6", 40lbs

Nicholas Jordan, 8 year old white male, 4 feet tall, 45lbs

Authorities believe they were taken by their father John Robert Jordan, 47 year old white male, 5'10", 220lbs 

Police say John Jordan removed his two children from their school in Lodi, NJ, prior to the end of the day. John Jordan is separated from his wife and was not supposed to pick up the children at the school.

A well being check conducted on the children's residence found their mother to be murdered.

John Jordan is believed to have fled the area in his 2007 Honda Civic, color black, NJ Reg: VHH37S, with both children.

The victim's vehicle is also missing. Her vehicle is described as a 2012 Honda Accord, color silver, NJ license number Z56CDJ, VIN number 1HGCP2F69CA161334.

POSSIBLY EN ROUTE TO GREENVILLE, S.C. or NEW RIVER GORGE, W.V.

***PLEASE CALL 911 OR (609) 963-6900 WITH ANY INFORMATION
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

ANTHONY and NICHOLAS JORDAN - 7 and 8 yo - Lodi, NJ Empty Re: ANTHONY and NICHOLAS JORDAN - 7 and 8 yo - Lodi, NJ

Post by twinkletoes Sun May 11, 2014 4:50 am

AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: Two young boys found safe

by Alexis King
Posted: 05.10.2014 at 12:35 AM

ANTHONY and NICHOLAS JORDAN - 7 and 8 yo - Lodi, NJ 5-9%20amber%20alert%20dad

Update: The AMBER Alert has been cancelled. Both children were safely found in South Carolina and the subject has been apprehended.

http://www.wach.com/news/story.aspx?id=1042503#.U27yj1eD-Gw
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down