Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Child murdered....comparing to Casey

Go down

Another Child murdered....comparing to Casey Empty Another Child murdered....comparing to Casey

Post by mom_from_STL Fri May 08, 2009 3:43 am

Casey Anthony Child Murder Defendant

Last night, when I first heard about a Florida man that threw a baby from a moving car while traveling down an Interstate highway, the first thing that came into my mind was Casey Anthony. For months now, I have been following the murder case of Casey Anthony who is set to go on trial for capital murder sometime this fall. Last night, the child that was brutally murdered in Florida was killed by the boyfriend of the child's mother. That child was no relation to the alleged man that murdered the infant in such a brutal manner. What do you want to bet that the guy that killed that little baby last night in Florida will be convicted and sentenced to death before Casey Anthony is even moved to death row?

While both the man that killed that little baby in Florida yesterday and Casey Anthony should pay with their lives for killing a child, only Casey Anthony has a team of lawyers to make sure that her arm is never exposed in a Florida death chamber. In contrast, the guy that killed a child last night will get a public defender who's incompetence will assure he is quickly put to death in Florida - while, Casey Anthony's legal team will make sure that she stays alive and well for as long as possible. There is something wrong with our legal system. All child killers should be treated the same by Florida courts, but in the end only Casey Anthony will be properly defended in a court of law. This double standard of US justice has caused many Americans to not trust the US justice system and for good reason. In the US, everyone gets the best legal representation they can afford.

Please don't take my comments as in anyway supporting the cold blood murder of a child in Florida yesterday when some idiot threw him from a moving car while traveling at highway speeds down the road. That guy definitely needs to be put to death, but in my opinion his crime is no worse than the one committed by Casey Anthony. However, over the next few weeks and months we will see swift justice in his case, while Casey Anthony's lawyers drag out her legal options for years to come. My point is that all child murderers should be dealt with harshly by the legal system of Florida and the other 49 US states. However, in real life that does not happen - because some murderers receive quick justice, while others are allowed to manipulate the legal system based on their financial resources or public fame.

Title: Casey Anthony Child Murder Defendant
http://mhutch.blogspot.com/
mom_from_STL
mom_from_STL
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down