Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baez Won't Quit, But He Should

Go down

Baez Won't Quit, But He Should Empty Baez Won''t Quit, But He Should

Post by mom_in_il Tue May 12, 2009 3:22 pm

Monday, May 11, 2009

Baez Won't Quit, But He Should

If the Casey Anthony's murder case moved any slower, the 23 year old defendant could die of old age before she goes on trial for murder. This week started off with Casey Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, taking deposition testimony from three different people today. From all outward signs, Baez is looking for anything and everything that might draw some kind of reasonable doubt to his client, who most people believe killed her own daughter Caylee Anthony.

While it is the job of Jose Baez to defend Casey Anthony to his best ability, many people believe that he (Baez) is way out of his league when it comes to a murder case where the death penalty is on the table. I am concerned about Baez' ability in this case not because I want to see Casey Anthony get away with murder, but because I don't want to see a guilty verdict overturned down the road because of incompetent legal council.

It can't be good news for the side of justice when most people who are familiar with this case believe that Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, is not up to the task of defending her. While the justice system in the United States might be the best in the world, when it comes to high profile murder cases - far too many times guilty famous people walk when an average Joe off the street is sent immediately to the death chamber. The only reason I question Baez competence in defending Casey Anthony is to make sure she does not escape justice through some legal back door loophole that no one sees coming.

I'm on record many times calling for the withdrawal of Jose Baez as Casey Anthony's lead criminal defense attorney. However, it does not appear that Casey Anthony has lost faith in Baez and most certainly he is not going to quit a job that is the biggest of his career. I guess we will all just be forced to wait - while Baez and six other attorney's, that are currently working for the defense of Casey Anthony - slowly work their way through the deposition process. Justice in this case is certainly moving at a slow pace.

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2009/05/baez-wont-quit-but-he-should.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down