Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MURDER MOM CASEY TWISTED LIFE OF LIES (NE)

Go down

MURDER MOM CASEY TWISTED LIFE OF LIES  (NE) Empty MURDER MOM CASEY TWISTED LIFE OF LIES (NE)

Post by mom_in_il Wed May 13, 2009 6:57 pm

MURDER MOM CASEY TWISTED LIFE OF LIES

5/13/2009

As police investigated Casey Anthony for the murder of her daughter Caylee, cops were stunned to learn that she'd stolen details from her friends' lives to create her own fictional existence.

"It was almost like she believed it," friend Melina Calabrese told detectives from Florida's County Sheriff's department.

Several weeks before Caylee vanished last June 16, Casey told Melina that "she was working at an event company" in downtown Orlando.

"She said she had just started. She had her own office," said Melina, 22. "I was so jealous."

The truth was that Melina was studying to become an event planner. "It was everything I wanted," Melina told police, and here was Casey saying she'd "gotten the job that I wanted."

Another friend, Kiomarie Torres Cruz, 22, bumped into Casey around April of last year at a Wal-Mart. Casey told Kiomarie she was working full time at Universal Studios at an attraction called "Revenge of the Mummy." Kiomarie was confused since she'd been working at "The Mummy" up until a week or so before.

"I would never see her," said Kiomarie, who soon realized Casey had stolen a bit of her life to fool people.

Casey's big lie - the claim that Caylee was kidnapped by a nanny who lived in Orlando's Sawgrass Apartments complex - was another stolen detail from the lives of her friends. Annie Downing, 23, and former boyfriend Dante Salati, 24, lived at Sawgrass.

"Casey came over every day, almost," said Annie, "and brought Caylee along many times."

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_web_of_lies_sociopath_caylee_murder/crime/63489
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down