Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

+37
danbridge
Gingernlw
babyjustice
Nomadness
truthbetold
anon1234
tammers1212
mom_in_il
MililaniGirl
oviedo45
So_Cal
hawaiicalls
RedHead
inmyfloridaopinion
Everlast
vixen
momgot2kids
p3p4ni3
twinkletoes
TiaMaria
twiglet
kidsRspecial
OKGran
onehope
Bear aka GA
princessmean1
mermaid55
MysticOne
tears4caylee
Annabeth
kygirl09
alwaysbelieve
MIZBELLA
kiwimom
admin
Raisa
TomTerrific0420
41 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by mermaid55 Fri May 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Coral Springs Police: Parents Considered Suspects In

4-Year-Old’s Death From Sleeping Pill, Prescription Pills

Article on page 3

http://www.southfloridamediagroup.com/archives/otn/OTN01-14-10.pdf

EDITOR'S NOTE: This article, on Page 3, though it is from January, is comprehensive. Though I believe that it has all been released before.
No bombshells, per se.
mermaid55
mermaid55
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by mermaid55 Sat May 29, 2010 3:32 am

What I found interesting about the above article is it states both parents are suspects.
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat May 29, 2010 11:13 am

mermaid55 wrote:What I found interesting about the above article is it states both parents are suspects.
---and rightly so, no matter who gave him the pills the other party was there and there are indications that this was not a singular incident. I just want this case in adjudicated soon as the little boy deserves nothing less.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Has anyone heard any updates? I haven't forgotten about this little boy!
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:18 am

inmyfloridaopinion wrote:Has anyone heard any updates? I haven't forgotten about this little boy!
---You are not alone IMFO! Every once in awhile I search for some glimmer of news on this case. Somebody's got some connections somewhere because this boy has yet to get any justice at all. Not even so much as the in-depth tox report has been made public.
Nicky deserved better.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:00 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:
inmyfloridaopinion wrote:Has anyone heard any updates? I haven't forgotten about this little boy!
---You are not alone IMFO! Every once in awhile I search for some glimmer of news on this case. Somebody's got some connections somewhere because this boy has yet to get any justice at all. Not even so much as the in-depth tox report has been made public.
Nicky deserved better.
Thanks, Tom! hi I would like to think their was an honest and forthcoming report after this was
in the news. tears
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 Empty Cops

Post by Raisa Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:11 pm

tears4caylee wrote:Here is Nicolas' dad's FB picture...One of these cops is him....

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 N1527546159_1909

Raisa
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Raisa Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Alan,

I would like it if you can agree to use this picture at the crypt.
Also, the website has it.

Raisa
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Raisa Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Picture for the crypt

Raisa
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Raisa wrote:Alan,

She is trying to say this was posted on her FB March 24, at 12:59pm.

BTW I think you and your husband should be in jail. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 824197
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:35 pm

mermaid55 wrote:
Raisa wrote:Alan,

She is trying to say this was posted on her FB March 24, at 12:59pm.

BTW I think you and your husband should be in jail. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 824197

You go girl..... NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 325898 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 325898 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 325898
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by Raisa Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:58 pm

YES

Raisa
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by So_Cal Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:06 pm

"YES" --- to what? WTH are you talking about and who are you talking to? NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 384762

are you agreeing to the comment that YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND BELONG BEHIND BARS??
So_Cal
So_Cal

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 am

So Raisa, what happened with the in-depth toxicology report? Do you have the results yet?

I couldn't help but notice how seldom poor Nicholas smiled in those pictures. It's very, very sad.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by So_Cal Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:17 pm

mermaid55 wrote:What I found interesting about the above article is it states both parents are suspects.

but isn't the father LE - or former LE ? could explain the delays. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 126283 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 422394
So_Cal
So_Cal

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Yes, So_Cal...the father is former LE...but the hold-up was the tox report, from what I understood. After the first tox report came back, LE wanted to do a more in-depth tox screen, which takes months for those results...at least that's what I was told. The findings on tox screen #1, combined with interviews from various people, combined with all the pills found in the home caused the detectives to investigate further, and do the extensive tox screen. (#2).
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:47 pm

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 996810 <<<Raisa NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 634801 This chick needs to be in jail and find out just what it's like to be picked on by somebody bigger than her.
Sorry Raisa, don't like you and think your a liar.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:44 am

alwaysbelieve wrote:NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 996810 <<NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 634801 This chick needs to be in jail and find out just what it's like to be picked on by somebody bigger than her.
Sorry Raisa, don't like you and think your a liar.
---Yes, but please don't hold back on your feelings.... NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 325898
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:03 am

Love you Always NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 412475 I'm annoyed that reporter never sent me the search warrant. I might have to renew my efforts to get it.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:16 pm

kiwimom wrote:Love you Always NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 412475 I'm annoyed that reporter never sent me the search warrant. I might have to renew my efforts to get it.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 325898 You go girl. These people need to realize that some of us want to know what is happening to the children and why people aren't being held accountable. Don't let up on them either, force them to do their job. Don't know about you but I get pretty tired of people not following up and "dropping" stories when it comes to the children. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 744935

Crazy raisin needs to know that some people care about what happened to Nicholas and that we want somebody held accountable for it.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:30 pm

why aren't there public records request being made for this child? does the media not care what happened to him?
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:38 pm

Re: Fwd: Nicolas Odze Homicide‏

Sent:Fri 6/25/10 8:47 AM
To:

No, the final tox reports have not come in, to the best of my knowledge.

Detective Jill Shelton
Child Abuse/Sex Crimes
Office-954-346-1222
Fax- 954-346-1259
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:31 pm

Crazy Raisin.... NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 9 634801
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:50 am

mermaid55 wrote:Re: Fwd: Nicolas Odze Homicide‏

Sent:Fri 6/25/10 8:47 AM
To:

No, the final tox reports have not come in, to the best of my knowledge.

Detective Jill Shelton
Child Abuse/Sex Crimes
Office-954-346-1222
Fax- 954-346-1259
Thanks Mermaid. Wow, that's taking forever! Obviously not an urgent priority. WTH?
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by MililaniGirl Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:51 pm

Mother charged in sleep pill overdose death of toddler son

Nicholas Odze, 4, was found dead in his bed by his father last September

5:09 p.m. EDTJuly 22, 2010

Authorities have filed a manslaughter charge against a mother whose 4-year-old son overdosed on prescription sleep medication after she allegedly gave the pills to the child.

Raisa Bernabe, 44, of Parkland, was arrested Thursday, police said.

The Broward County Medical Examiner's Office ruled that the death of Bernabe's son, Nicholas Odze, was due to him ingesting a lethal amount of the drug zopiclone, the active ingredient in the brand name sleep aid Lunesta.

Odze's father found the child unresponsive in his bed in the family's Coral Springs apartment the morning of Sept. 10, 2009, police said.

In addition to manslaughter, Bernabe also has been charged with delivery of a controlled substance to a minor and knowing sale or transfer of prescription drug to an unauthorized person, authorities said.

She was being held Thursday afternoon in the Broward Main Jail.

Sofia Santana can be reached at svsantana@SunSentinel.com or 954-356-4631.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/fl-mom-charged-kid-death-20100722,0,1785398.story

MililaniGirl
MililaniGirl

Job/hobbies : "Idiot Blogger"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next