Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

+37
danbridge
Gingernlw
babyjustice
Nomadness
truthbetold
anon1234
tammers1212
mom_in_il
MililaniGirl
oviedo45
So_Cal
hawaiicalls
RedHead
inmyfloridaopinion
Everlast
vixen
momgot2kids
p3p4ni3
twinkletoes
TiaMaria
twiglet
kidsRspecial
OKGran
onehope
Bear aka GA
princessmean1
mermaid55
MysticOne
tears4caylee
Annabeth
kygirl09
alwaysbelieve
MIZBELLA
kiwimom
admin
Raisa
TomTerrific0420
41 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by kygirl09 Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:55 am

MIZBELLA wrote:Now I will post my well crafted adult response to you Everlast. HOW DARE YOU assume that the people of this forum do nothing more than sit on their butts all day and play arm chair detectives? What have you done lately to prevent another child from being kidnapped, exploited, abused or MURDERED!! Did you trudge through knee to waist deep bug infested vegatation and brush searching for the lifeless body of a 2 1/2 year old child and continued on no matter how hot, tired, or thirsty you were out of love and compassion for a child you did not even know? Did you donate food and water and manpower to TES and do so with a pure heart regardless of who's child it was that was being searched for? Did you pass out flyers? Did you contact your congressman regarding the child abuse laws in your state? Well many, many members of this forum have and will continue to do so. You can call me an arm chair detective and you can say I am physically and mentally turning to mush, in fact you can call me whatever it is that you like.... If it prevents another child from being kidnapped, exploited, abused or MURDERED!! bring on the mud slinging and name calling. I have broad shoulders and I have been called much worse. We as a group have united to be the voice for the smallest victims...and we will not be deterred. I think you need to do some serious soul searching and decide why it is you are really here on "OUR" blog? I know why I am here. Maybe you should think about all the small children is this world who suffer at the hands of so called loved ones ..... the ones who suffer from being drugged, beaten, starved, sexually abused, and left like they are yesterdays trash. Could you look into the eyes of a small child who lives a life of hell and turn the other cheek? I can't and I won't. I pray that you never have the pleasure of encountering a child who has suffered such devastation. I hope you never have to look into the eyes of a child who's sparkle has turned to dull and blank... a child who is so broken that you don't know how to fix them. In closing I hope the lord touches your heart and you find compassion and love to also be a voice for the children that are being forgotten in our society everyday.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 533396 Bravo Mizbella...I wasn't feeling very adult like.
kygirl09
kygirl09
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by Annabeth Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:20 am

MIZBELLA wrote:Now I will post my well crafted adult response to you Everlast. HOW DARE YOU assume that the people of this forum do nothing more than sit on their butts all day and play arm chair detectives? What have you done lately to prevent another child from being kidnapped, exploited, abused or MURDERED!! Did you trudge through knee to waist deep bug infested vegatation and brush searching for the lifeless body of a 2 1/2 year old child and continued on no matter how hot, tired, or thirsty you were out of love and compassion for a child you did not even know? Did you donate food and water and manpower to TES and do so with a pure heart regardless of who's child it was that was being searched for? Did you pass out flyers? Did you contact your congressman regarding the child abuse laws in your state? Well many, many members of this forum have and will continue to do so. You can call me an arm chair detective and you can say I am physically and mentally turning to mush, in fact you can call me whatever it is that you like.... If it prevents another child from being kidnapped, exploited, abused or MURDERED!! bring on the mud slinging and name calling. I have broad shoulders and I have been called much worse. We as a group have united to be the voice for the smallest victims...and we will not be deterred. I think you need to do some serious soul searching and decide why it is you are really here on "OUR" blog? I know why I am here. Maybe you should think about all the small children is this world who suffer at the hands of so called loved ones ..... the ones who suffer from being drugged, beaten, starved, sexually abused, and left like they are yesterdays trash. Could you look into the eyes of a small child who lives a life of hell and turn the other cheek? I can't and I won't. I pray that you never have the pleasure of encountering a child who has suffered such devastation. I hope you never have to look into the eyes of a child who's sparkle has turned to dull and blank... a child who is so broken that you don't know how to fix them. In closing I hope the lord touches your heart and you find compassion and love to also be a voice for the children that are being forgotten in our society everyday.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 449461 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 175958 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 369783 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 680279 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 845400 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 734772 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 325898 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 680279 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 845400 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 369783
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by kygirl09 Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:14 am

Is there anything new in regards to the investigation and LE???? Please and thank you.
kygirl09
kygirl09

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:31 am

kygirl09 wrote:Is there anything new in regards to the investigation and LE???? Please and thank you.
---The latest info is from early this month. As I understand it, the main detective was away from her job for a few weeks for vacation.
I can assure that LE has much more information than has been released and my belief is that there will be charges forthcoming.
I will update as soon as I hear more.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 Empty NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009) - Coral Springs FL PART II

Post by admin Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:59 pm

I am in the process of requesting the search warrant that was conducted on the Odze home. I will post it here as soon as I get it. It may answer some of our questions. Meanwhile, I have unbanned Raisa from the forum, and if she offends you, I'm going to ask that you use the "Foe" button. I apologize in advance for anything she might say. I have some questions for her, and I would really like to hear what she has to say. Therefore, I'm going to give her the leeway to say what she wishes. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 412475
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:40 am

Admin wrote:I am in the process of requesting the search warrant that was conducted on the Odze home. I will post it here as soon as I get it. It may answer some of our questions. Meanwhile, I have unbanned Raisa from the forum, and if she offends you, I'm going to ask that you use the "Foe" button. I apologize in advance for anything she might say. I have some questions for her, and I would really like to hear what she has to say. Therefore, I'm going to give her the leeway to say what she wishes. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 412475

Thanks Admin, I would also like answers to some of our questions, maybe she can clarify some of the details that have caused confusion.

Raisa, please feel free to enlighten us.
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by kygirl09 Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:05 am

On September 10, 2009, 4-year-old Nicholas Odze's father, Allan Odze , found the tot in his bed unresponsive and not breathing. Nicolas was transported to Coral Springs Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.

Police are investigating this case as a homicide as a result of the Medical Examiner’s findings and statements that Nicholas’ mother, Raisa Bernabe gave him the adult prescription Lunesta to make him go to sleep.
( Full Examiner's Report Click Here ) .

The examiner stated the following:

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 Cause2
kygirl09
kygirl09

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:33 am

Admin wrote:I am in the process of requesting the search warrant that was conducted on the Odze home. I will post it here as soon as I get it. It may answer some of our questions. Meanwhile, I have unbanned Raisa from the forum, and if she offends you, I'm going to ask that you use the "Foe" button. I apologize in advance for anything she might say. I have some questions for her, and I would really like to hear what she has to say. Therefore, I'm going to give her the leeway to say what she wishes. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 412475
NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 325898 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 616541
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:19 pm

yes, maybe she will answer some questions, the floor is all hers on this thread....

we are waiting Raisa.... NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 70331

in the meantime I'm gonna NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 14522
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by MIZBELLA Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:51 am

kygirl09 wrote:

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 533396 Bravo Mizbella...I wasn't feeling very adult like.

I wasn't either if you seen my earlier post...but then I thought " No" I will post the feeling in my heart ...the feelings beyond my anger. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 744935 We all know the purpose of "Our" blog and we will continue on being the voice for children like Caylee, Haleigh, and Nicholas and other children who's right to shine was taken from them....regardless of what others think NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 616541
MIZBELLA
MIZBELLA

Job/hobbies : Assembler

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:11 pm

princessmean1 wrote:

yes, maybe she will answer some questions, the floor is all hers on this thread....

we are waiting Raisa.... NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 70331

in the meantime I'm gonna NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 14522

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 481824 Tick tick tick....poor Nick.... NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 847791
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kygirl09 Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:47 am

Could it be possible that they are waiting to present this to a Grand Jury for indictment? Maybe that's why everyone is so tight lipped?
Just a thought.
kygirl09
kygirl09

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:54 am

Cat got your tongue? Appreciate not getting abused but would like to hear anything relevant you've got to say.
I'm a fair person and despite what you think I'm willing to listen to your side of the story. Story so far is that you gave a 4 year old enough drugs to kill him. If you've got anything to say about that I'm all ears.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:44 am

Ok...so WTH is going on with this poor child....SUPER BUMP! NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 390447

Standing by my brother... NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 325898 WTH is going on with this case, please and thank you. For all the effort put forth, please advise. Mahalo (Hawaiian for "thank you"....) HC
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:55 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:Ok...so WTH is going on with this poor child....SUPER BUMP! NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 390447

Standing by my brother... NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 325898 WTH is going on with this case, please and thank you. For all the effort put forth, please advise. Mahalo (Hawaiian for "thank you"....) HC

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 126283 Seems this case has been dropped off the radar. Would be interesting to know what the outcome was tho'. Hmmm.........
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:02 pm

I offered to help with the search warrant and have been trying to get a copy. A couple of weeks ago I contacted a reporter who was going to sent me a copy when she found it among her paperwork. She hasn't sent it to me yet so I will email her again today to remind her. I was also hoping my bringing up the case would have jogged her to find out what's going on.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:59 am

Just thought I would give this little guy another Super Bump NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 390447 !

BTW, the entire blog page was captured on icrawl, they're like a blog of blogs ( I guess NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 126283 ).
Here's the link: http://www.icrawl.org/44034264752-nicholas-odze-4-yo-coral-springs-fl-part-ii
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:07 am

Tom Mermaid made some inquiries about it the other day and was told they are conducting further tox tests. I have had no such luck with the reporter who said she would send me a copy of the search warrant. Still waiting.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Thu May 13, 2010 8:23 am

Is there anything to update on this case, thanks in advance...Very sad, and so many unanswered questions... NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 481824
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Job/hobbies : Swimming with sharks

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 Empty Pic discovered

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed May 26, 2010 2:54 pm

Thanks to one our persevering and stealthy Blamily members for finally getting us a pic of Little Nicky!

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 26277_102125053159084_100000847707471_40041_8310669_n
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by tears4caylee Wed May 26, 2010 3:22 pm

This was a horrible thing that happened to such a beautiful child...here are more pics of his short life....

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 N100000847707471_8392NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 26277_102125049825751_100000847707471_40040_7006640_sNICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 26277_102125059825750_100000847707471_40043_1057804_sNICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 26277_102125063159083_100000847707471_40044_1382395_sNICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 26277_102125066492416_100000847707471_40045_5045927_sNICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 26277_102125073159082_100000847707471_40046_5094725_sNICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 26277_102125083159081_100000847707471_40047_5917507_sNICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 26277_102125089825747_100000847707471_40049_2431256_sNICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 26277_101260286578894_100000847707471_33706_3592534_sNICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 26277_101314593240130_100000847707471_35703_3140224_sNICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 26277_102228726482050_100000847707471_40659_5849227_sNICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 26277_101260279912228_100000847707471_33704_5584324_sNICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 26277_102754406429482_100000847707471_43282_3697351_sNICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 26277_101260283245561_100000847707471_33705_4944961_sNICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 15711_103679829670273_100000847707471_47152_3099495_s

The life of Nicolas Odze....Very tragic that he is no longer with us...
tears4caylee
tears4caylee

Back to top Go down

Post by tears4caylee Wed May 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Here is Nicolas' dad's FB picture...One of these cops is him....

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 8 N1527546159_1909
tears4caylee
tears4caylee

Back to top Go down

Post by tears4caylee Wed May 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Mom also posted these lyrics in March...

Lyrics "As" by Stevie Wonder

As around the sun the earth knows she's revolving
And the rosebuds know to bloom in early May
Just as hate knows love's the cure
...You can rest your mind assure
That I'll be loving you always
As now can't reveal the mystery of tomorrow
But in passing will grow older every day
Just as all is born is new
Do know what I say is true

Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky---ALWAYS
Until the ocean covers every mountain high---ALWAYS
Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea---ALWAYS
Until we dream of life and life becomes a dream

Did you know that true love asks for nothing
Her acceptance is the way we pay
Did you know that life has given love a guarantee
To last through forever and another day
Just as time knew to move on since the beginning
And the seasons know exactly when to change
Just as kindness knows no shame
Know through all your joy and pain
As today I know I'm living but tomorrow
Could make me the past but that I mustn't fear
For I'll know deep in my mind
The love of me I've left behind Cause I'll be loving you always

Until the day is night and night becomes the day---ALWAYS
Until the trees and seas just up and fly away---ALWAYS
Until the day that 8x8x8 is 4---ALWAYS
Until the day that is the day that are no more
Did you know that you're loved by somebody?
Until the day the earth starts turning right to left---ALWAYS
Until the earth just for the sun denies itself
Until the day that you are me and I am you
tears4caylee
tears4caylee

Back to top Go down

Post by tears4caylee Wed May 26, 2010 4:47 pm

I sent SunSentinel a request for an update....rolmeda@SunSentinel.com
tears4caylee
tears4caylee

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Thu May 27, 2010 10:58 pm

I think it's very telling that his mother doesn't have a real memorial to her son on the FB page.Even more strange his death isn't mentioned in the comments of either parent.

The first 2 videos are about Nicolas(old videos)

http://cbs4.com/services/popoff.aspx?categoryId=5&videoId=96302@wfor.dayport.com&videoPlayStatus=false&videoStoryIds=83361@wfor.dayport.com,83326@wfor.dayport.com&videoTime=&stationName=WFOR&

Last edited by mermaid55 on Sat May 29, 2010 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next