Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

+37
danbridge
Gingernlw
babyjustice
Nomadness
truthbetold
anon1234
tammers1212
mom_in_il
MililaniGirl
oviedo45
So_Cal
hawaiicalls
RedHead
inmyfloridaopinion
Everlast
vixen
momgot2kids
p3p4ni3
twinkletoes
TiaMaria
twiglet
kidsRspecial
OKGran
onehope
Bear aka GA
princessmean1
mermaid55
MysticOne
tears4caylee
Annabeth
kygirl09
alwaysbelieve
MIZBELLA
kiwimom
admin
Raisa
TomTerrific0420
41 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 14 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by mom_in_il Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:36 pm

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 14 422394
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 14 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by twinkletoes Wed May 18, 2011 3:30 am

Nothing new. I heard the father moved back to NY where he was a retired cop.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadness Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Last I spoke with him, he said that he was not legally married to Raisa Bernabe and that she really did a number on him. Whatever that means.

He looks like a shell of a man with his landrover suv and walking cane.

Nomadness
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Date
Description
Additional Text
08/26/2011 Calendar Call Hearing Time: 8:30 AM
Judicial Officer(s): Haimes - FH, David A,
http://www.browardclerk.org/clerkwebsite/bccoc2/OdysseyPA/CaseSummary.aspx?CaseID=2983009&hidSearchType=party_case&DisplayCitation=yes&CaseNumber=10013139CF10A&SearchType=
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by anon1234 Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Nomadness,

Really???? That's what he wants everyone to believe.....He is the victim. Poor Alan...He is not! His son was. This is a person who bestowed troubles upon others. Shell? You have that right. I am sure he moved back to NY. He has at least one other child (who is grown up now) who may still live in NY so why wouldn't he move back. Too bad that the Caylee Anthony Case took away from his. Listen, He also lays his head on his pillow every night. Judgement Day will come for him and Raisa too.

anon1234
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:30 pm

anon1234 wrote:Nomadness,

Really???? That's what he wants everyone to believe.....He is the victim. Poor Alan...He is not! His son was. This is a person who bestowed troubles upon others. Shell? You have that right. I am sure he moved back to NY. He has at least one other child (who is grown up now) who may still live in NY so why wouldn't he move back. Too bad that the Caylee Anthony Case took away from his. Listen, He also lays his head on his pillow every night. Judgement Day will come for him and Raisa too.
I agree. He may play the victim. So what, Casey Anthony did and does that also.

Too many people are getting by with baby killing.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by anon1234 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:59 pm

I agree!

anon1234
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:53 pm

12/02/2011 Calendar Call Hearing Time: 8:30 AM

http://www.browardclerk.org/clerkwebsite/bccoc2/OdysseyPA/CaseSummary.aspx?CaseID=2983009&hidSearchType=party_case&DisplayCitation=yes&CaseNumber=10013139CF10A&SearchType=
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:03 pm

It took almost a year for "Eraisa" to be charged.
Now it has been another year waiting for trail and this latest move (in four months) is just a calendar call, not the actual trial. It's just to set the dates (hopefully) for the trial, Meanwhile the accused is out and about, living her life on bail, not a choice for poor little Nicky.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 14 Empty Walking Free

Post by anon1234 Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Unbelievable that FL can't get this case over with.....however, will it ever be finalized, when the father walks free also? Remember, she was charged but he is just as much fault with the neglect and knowing what really happened. Wasn't there a similiar case that occured in FL. this year?

anon1234
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:20 pm

and certainly his status as disabled, retired LE had nothing to do with this...
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Hearing coming up on December 2nd. Justice takes too FF long.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Can anyone find out what happened at the hearing on Dec 2nd? I can't find anything. TIA
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:00 am

kiwimom wrote:Can anyone find out what happened at the hearing on Dec 2nd? I can't find anything. TIA

I clicked on the link above to the court case and it says the Calendar Call hearing is on 12/9/2011. So maybe the date was just incorrect in the post above or it was changed. Looks like we have to wait until 12/9 to find something out. Wonder what a "Calendar Call" hearing is.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:30 am

babyjustice wrote:
kiwimom wrote:Can anyone find out what happened at the hearing on Dec 2nd? I can't find anything. TIA

I clicked on the link above to the court case and it says the Calendar Call hearing is on 12/9/2011. So maybe the date was just incorrect in the post above or it was changed. Looks like we have to wait until 12/9 to find something out. Wonder what a "Calendar Call" hearing is.

They schedule deadlines and trial dates.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:34 am

twinkletoes wrote:
babyjustice wrote:

They schedule deadlines and trial dates.

Thanks Twink. I wonder why some states like FL take so long for justice. Other states seem much swifter. Also some are way too lenient. Too many so called parents are getting away with murdering their babies.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:25 pm

posters note:Babyj is right.Another calendar call.

12/09/2011 Calendar Call Hearing Time: 8:30 AM

http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/Clerkwebsite/BCCOC2/OdysseyPA/CaseSummary.aspx?CaseID=2983009&hidSearchType=party_case&DisplayCitation=yes&CaseNumber=10013139CF10A&SearchType=
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:24 pm

Thanks everyone. It's a ff long wait for this one!
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:35 pm

Does the father just get a free walk?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Twink, with all the prescription drugs he had, he was probably too doped up. The mother admitted she gave the boy the sleeping meds and it's taking forever to go to court. Maybe after her trial, they will decide. Also remember he was a cop so maybe that had something to do with it. He should hold some responsibility plus I think it's awful that anyone would have that many prescriptions. Both my elderly parents have medical conditions and I thought they had too many scripts but they don't have near that many...yet anyway.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:09 pm

????

Future Scheduled Hearings
There is no key date information available for this case.

http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/Clerkwebsite/BCCOC2/OdysseyPA/CaseSummary.aspx?CaseID=2983009&hidSearchType=party_case&DisplayCitation=yes&CaseNumber=10013139CF10A&SearchType=
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:54 pm

06/14/2012

Calendar Call

Hearing Time: 8:30 AM

mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:11 am

Geez! It's only been three years....let's get this asshat behind bars once and for all.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:40 am

I agree Tom, we've been waiting for so long!!!
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:07 am

Right Tom. Once and for all. And forever.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next