Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women feel sorry for Crasey...

4 posters

Go down

Women feel sorry for Crasey... Empty Women feel sorry for Crasey...

Post by petesaparte Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:42 pm

Uhhh - not THIS woman....just sayin'. :pirat:

Casey Anthony has hit rock bottom. The 22-year-old currently sits in a tiny cell in the Orange County Jail in Florida accused of murder. Many are already convinced Anthony is guilty of fatally chloroforming her three-year-old daughter Caylee, stashing the body in the trunk of her car and then callously partying at a local bar. Things don't look good.

Yet there are a few people, mostly women, who've taken pity on Anthony and are sending her money, to be deposited directly into her jail Inmate Money Account. The account can only be used at the jail commissary -- essentially a canteen for items not supplied by the prison.

So far a total of four women have been moved by Anthony's story enough to contribute. For the most part, the connection between Anthony and the women remain a mystery and is likely to remain so. "We do not seek out the relationship between the contributor and the inmate," Orange County Corrections Public Information Officer Allen Moore told momlogic. Moore isn't surprised, however, that Casey is receiving donations. "Obviously if there had not been the intense media coverage for this case, strangers wouldn't have sent money."

One of these so-called strangers is Michelle St. Claire of Spring Valley, California. She sent the accused mom murderer a donation of $75.00. In an exclusive interview with momlogic, the 39-year-old St. Claire defended her decision to come to the aid of the incarcerated mother.

"I'm a firm believer that you're innocent until you've been proven guilty," says St. Claire, a licensed private investigator. "This is a 22-year-old girl whose life is over. If 75 dollars will buy her some freakin' cocoa lotion, then what's the big deal?"

And, for the most part, standard items are all Casey has been buying. Her first purchases in the prison included: shampoo, hair ties, envelopes and stamps, a washcloth, a sports bra and underwear.

Anthony cannot, as CNN correspondent Nancy Grace erroneously reported, use the money to buy, "lingerie, high-end luxury items, like shrimp cocktails." Unless you count ear plugs or Spam in a Pouch as "splurges," the commissary's offerings consist of only the essentials.

Given the small amount of money St. Claire donated, she is baffled the way the media has been reacting to what she feels is an act of "compassion."

But psychoanalyst Dr. Bethany Marshall is suspect of anyone reaching out to Anthony. "They've identified with her in some way," says Dr. Marshall. "Either they've been abused by a mother, they've abused their own children, maybe they're drug addicts and neglected their own children, they know what it's like to be put in jail."

St. Claire, a childless woman, who has never been incarcerated, thinks Marshall's explanation is laughable.

"I don't necessarily think she's innocent," she says. "I think she was stupid. But I try to be a forgiving person. You never know when you're going to need to be forgiven for something. She's already been tried and convicted. I think educated, healthy people sometimes do reckless things in desperation. She wanted to get a break and something tragic happened."

In the end, St. Claire wonders why people are so judgmental of such a small gesture. "It's not like I sent Casey defense money." duh

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/women_feel_sorry_for_casey_ant.php
petesaparte
petesaparte
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

Women feel sorry for Crasey... Empty Re: Women feel sorry for Crasey...

Post by admin Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:05 pm

OMG. :twisted:
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilda Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:01 am

I don't. Maybe I'm wrong, but $75 isn't "small change", especially for Casey. :shock:
Gilda
Gilda
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:13 pm

Freakin Cocoa Lotion.....

I'll take a couple bottles please!

So come on, come on and doooooo the Cocoa Lotion with me
vixen
vixen
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Medical Transcriptionist

Back to top Go down

Post by petesaparte Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:01 pm

vixen wrote:Freakin Cocoa Lotion.....

I'll take a couple bottles please!

So come on, come on and doooooo the Cocoa Lotion with me

HHHAAAHHAAA!! That is hilarious....now the Cocoa Lotion song will be stuck in my head all day!!! :bball: :bball:
petesaparte
petesaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down