Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year, Family!

+9
twinkletoes
TomTerrific0420
irvinbl97
tears4caylee
vixen
momgot2kids
Tink2
Annabeth
admin
13 posters

Go down

Happy New Year, Family! Empty Happy New Year, Family!

Post by admin Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:20 am

I'm not trying to detract from the Main Blog, but I did want to make sure everyone saw this post.

Welcome 2010.

My heart is filled with love and appreciation for all of you and for our home here. And before you start pinning wings on me, let me just remind you that it wasn't ME that created this home, it was all of you. I only clicked a few buttons. You all clicked hearts, and I thank you. I have always said that this is YOUR place, I'm just glad you invited me to stay for dinner! lol. And dinner is DELICIOUS!

You have been a safe shelter, a haven from the rough winds of life and a soft, warm, place to land. I know I don't post a lot anymore, 2009 really whipped me, (if I'm not posting, you can be sure I am muddling through some difficult circumstance) but I do read here every day....and I pray for each one of you.

Each of you are amazing, each of you bring such courage, such love and such tenacity to this forum, and you impart it to so many others, you have no idea. There were days I thought of just giving up, throwing in the towel, just sitting back and letting life happen to me....but I would read in the Prayer Room or the Friendship Room and I would think, wow, Melissa, stop being such a baby, you do not have it that bad. And I would carry on. Because of YOU.

You may never know the lives you touch, you may never realize what an impact you have had, but trust me...you all are making a difference for the better in someone's life. Every. Single. Day.

You ALL are an inspiration to me, all of you are, and I am so grateful to even know any of you. And I know you inspire so many others. I'm like that lurker that never posts, but comes here every day because you all are so wonderful. You may never know the lives you have changed just by sharing yourselves. Did I mention that I adore ALL of you?

You are my family, each one of you, made this place what it is. I am an Accidental Admin. Always have been, always will be. You all know I only set this up as a back up for the Fox forum.....and I am so amazed at what you have created here. And I love you for it. Thank you so much for being such wonderful, caring people. I wish I could have all of you over for coffee. We would sit and talk for hours, and I would never, ever, want any of you to leave. We have become a new type of family, haven't we?

We are a family. Family. What a precious word.

I don't say that lightly....I am honored just to be around people like all of you. Thank you for putting up with me...lol....and my wish for each one of you is this:

that 2010 brings your fondest hopes, dreams and desires to fruition.

:)

We, as a family, are Caylee's legacy. What a beautiful and amazing legacy to leave behind....so fitting for the beautiful, amazing child that she was.

Much love to all of you, ~Melissa~
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year, Family! Empty Re: Happy New Year, Family!

Post by Annabeth Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:26 am

Melissa....through my tears I just want to say I love you....and you did more than push a few buttons......you are our leader, someone we can always count on......if not for you dear one, none of us would have found each other

As you said so eloquently we are a family and we stick together through thick or thin, I have never been fond of the word blamily, as we are so much more than that we are a true family

I love you and each and everyone here......Caylee's legacy lies in all of us WE will be her voice and she will be our little Angel.

God Bless you all in 2010 and forever,
Annabeth
Annabeth
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink2 Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:01 am

Ditto Annabeth! Happy New Year, Family! 481185 Happy New Year, Family! 744935
Tink2
Tink2

Back to top Go down

Post by momgot2kids Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:07 am

Double ditto to Annabeth.
Melissa you may think you only clicked the buttons to start this forum but what you did was so much more. We have a amazing, loving, caring group of people here and that is all because of you sad hug The legacy of Caylee a beautiful little girl taken for to soon has brought together all of us whom have touched each others lives forever heart ::🇬🇭:: group hug and for that I will always be grateful love you
momgot2kids
momgot2kids

Job/hobbies : Mom/Ring Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 am

Liss - ILY. It's a weird evening here -- too much to explain...dogs on my lap, ears on keyboard, thoughts on other things, ...... but Melissa, you've always been a constant. You are the mainframe of the blog, and don't think that we don't know it!
xox
Vicki
vixen
vixen

Job/hobbies : Medical Transcriptionist

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:32 am

vixen wrote:Liss - ILY. It's a weird evening here -- too much to explain...dogs on my lap, ears on keyboard, thoughts on other things, ...... but Melissa, you've always been a constant. You are the mainframe of the blog, and don't think that we don't know it!
xox
Vicki

While I do appreciate the praise, I do not deserve it, not even a little bit. It's the Mods that make this place run, trust me, I do very little around here. And I can't thank them enough. They do all the work and make it look like I'm some shining star, and believe me when I say, I am nothing of the sort.

I just wanted all of you to know how much you are loved. How respected you are. How much you make a difference, even if you don't know it. We don't seem to have a dummy in the mix at all. Everyone is so smart, so well spoken, so passionate, so gloriously wonderful....I cry sometimes because I cannot believe how blessed I am....because of all of you. Thank you, thank you, Thank God for you.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tears4caylee Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:52 am

Admin wrote:
vixen wrote:Liss - ILY. It's a weird evening here -- too much to explain...dogs on my lap, ears on keyboard, thoughts on other things, ...... but Melissa, you've always been a constant. You are the mainframe of the blog, and don't think that we don't know it!
xox
Vicki

While I do appreciate the praise, I do not deserve it, not even a little bit. It's the Mods that make this place run, trust me, I do very little around here. And I can't thank them enough. They do all the work and make it look like I'm some shining star, and believe me when I say, I am nothing of the sort.

I just wanted all of you to know how much you are loved. How respected you are. How much you make a difference, even if you don't know it. We don't seem to have a dummy in the mix at all. Everyone is so smart, so well spoken, so passionate, so gloriously wonderful....I cry sometimes because I cannot believe how blessed I am....because of all of you. Thank you, thank you, Thank God for you.

Melissa, All I can say is Thank You or inviting us to this site when we all had had enough of the fox site. I felt comfortable enough to come on over and for that I thank all of you, Our blamily. I have met some wonderful people on this blog and I dont know what If I could have ever dealt with trying to "find Justice for Caylee" alone. When I first heard what esotd had done, I felt like I needed to share my feelings with someone who felt the same way as I did, and at fox all I read were bad comments. So I just lurked and never talked, until I came to this site. The people that I have personally met, I am so proud to have them in my life. As for the people who's faces I only know from the friendship room and blogging with on a daily basis, I hope to one day be able to meet all of you. If MORE magazine can have a yearly gathering of women, why not us. When we finally get JUSTICE I hope that we are all in a position to meet somewhere on the Map....Bless you all for being here for me on my good days and my not so good days. May you all have a great 2010....Tears4Caylee (Iris)
tears4caylee
tears4caylee

Back to top Go down

Post by irvinbl97 Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:38 am

I thank God each and every day for all of you!!! I am so very thankful that we were all brought together, all for the love and compassion for a sweetheart. You have all been so kind and supportive all the times I've needed to vent. I can't imagine what life would be like without all of you in my life!!! Here's to JUSTICE FINALLY BEING SERVED this new year!!! Happy New Year, Family! 294274
irvinbl97
irvinbl97

Job/hobbies : Special Education Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:01 am

Thanks Melissa for giving us the opportunity, and "pressing a few buttons" in order to help us express our opinions about Caylee's case and, even more, for giving us the chance to make a difference in other children's lives. As I post new stories, judgments and amber alerts I think of all the positive movement we gain in our fight for justice for all abused, neglected and murdered young ones. Caylee, too, has had shining role in this. For many of us it wasn't just another story in the paper, this was personal. For a young toddler we never met, yet grew to love through a video where she was singing, "You Are My Sunshine" to her great-grandfather. She sang with innocence and love and unlike her immediate family we reacted with a shining goal, to achieve Justice for her and all the others who so deservedly need our vigilance and focus.
Thanks again and may God Bless! Happy New Year, Family! 14333
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:37 am

Melissa, in addition to a few keyboard buttons you have pushed the buttons of our hearts. Your untiring efforts have given birth to the best blog on the internet.

I have laughed here and cried here. We have shared births, marriages, divorces, deaths, all of life's ups and downs. I have learned much and am proud to be part of such a wonderful group. God bless each and every one of our blog family. I hope every day brings a new blessing into your lives.

Thank you.

Last edited by toetag on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:39 am

Melissa, I think those talks would last for days, not hours. LOL.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:23 pm

Happy New Year, Family! 744935 Happy New Year, Family! 924862
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by So_Cal Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Happy New Year, Family! 616541 Happy New Year, Family! 744935 what great sentiments - I couldn't agree more Happy New Year, Family! 79549 and I thank you ALL Happy New Year, Family! 847791 Happy New Year, Family! 616541
So_Cal
So_Cal

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:14 pm

Hi everyone
sorry i am so late posting my new year's wishes!

Happy New Year everyone. I hope the year is filled with joy for all of you and we get justice for Caylee.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MichiganPam Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:26 am

Thank-you Melissa this blog has helped me thru many, many rough patches of road that life has taken me down and it, thanks to you continues to be here to help smooth those patches by having caring shoulders to lean on. I appreciate you for giving us all a place to gather. Love, Pam
MichiganPam
MichiganPam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down