Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JANIYA WILLIAMS - 4 yo (2010) - Cleveland MS

4 posters

Go down

JANIYA WILLIAMS - 4 yo (2010) - Cleveland MS Empty JANIYA WILLIAMS - 4 yo (2010) - Cleveland MS

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:23 am

CLEVELAND, MS --- Harvey Lewis has been sentenced to two
consecutive life terms without parole after pleading guilty in the
deaths of a woman and a child.

The Bolivar Commercial in
Cleveland reports that Lewis was sentenced last week after pleading
guilty to two counts of capital murder after prosecutors agreed not to
seek the death penalty.

Bolivar County Circuit Judge Al Smith handed down the sentences.

The bodies of 44-year-old Michelle Walker and her granddaughter,
4-year-old Janiya Williams, were found in June 2009 along U.S. Highway
61 just north of the Mississippi Delta town of Duncan. Both had been shot.

Authorities say Walker and the child had been kidnapped from their Quitman County home.

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

JANIYA WILLIAMS - 4 yo (2010) - Cleveland MS Empty Re: JANIYA WILLIAMS - 4 yo (2010) - Cleveland MS

Post by JaNiya'sVoice Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:19 pm

Hello All,

I am pleased to see someone has used their voice to speak about my Niece! This tragedy still hunts our family!I raised her as my own those 4 short years, and It still sits in the back of my head that I left MS without her and she was supposed to be in TX with me! This site is needed; we know we aren't alone and We thank you! heart

JaNiya'sVoice
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

JANIYA WILLIAMS - 4 yo (2010) - Cleveland MS Empty Re: JANIYA WILLIAMS - 4 yo (2010) - Cleveland MS

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:54 pm

...and welcome to J4C, JaNiya's Voice.
Our sincere hopes for healing for you and your family.
Please try not to second guess your choices.
There's a saying, We make plans, and God laughs.
You know what I mean, we must make certain that her spirit lives on by perhaps helping others.
It is for JaNiya and the countless other little girls and boys who are harmed by their guardians and parents that we came on board with our expanded website.
May her memory and her story shine a light on this terrible side of humanity.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by onehope Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:48 pm

Welcome to Justice4Caylee. We will always continue to be a voice for all children. We are very pleased to have you join us.
onehope
onehope

Job/hobbies : eating trolls for lunch

Back to top Go down

Post by JaNiya'sVoice Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:13 pm

I am very grateful for your kinds words! And please excuse the type earlier, I meant "haunts" not hunts. I am in the process of trying to start a non-profit, not only focusing on My Tinkerbell's, her nickname, story, but an organization that focuses on domestic violence amongst teenagers and young adults and the consequences of our silence. Any advice is appreciated and I will support this organization will all that I have! People need to know this is here!

JaNiya'sVoice
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:25 pm

JaNiya'sVoice

I am so sorry for your loss. I know this is causing indescribable pain to you and your family.

Please don't blame yourself or let yourself be haunted, thinking you could have prevented this. You couldn't, and were in no way responsible.

Treasure the memories of your wonderful, short 4 years together. God bless you for being a mother to your precious niece. There is a special place in heaven for women like you.

How wonderful that you will use this horrible tragedy to do something positive for children.

I will pray for you as you endure the pain no one should have to endure. God bless you.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down