Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Cruz Apologizes to Dr. Lillian Glass and Supporters for Her Suicide Attempt

Go down

River Cruz Apologizes to Dr. Lillian Glass and Supporters for Her Suicide Attempt Empty River Cruz Apologizes to Dr. Lillian Glass and Supporters for Her Suicide Attempt

Post by mom_in_il Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:34 pm

River Cruz Apologizes to Dr. Lillian Glass and Supporters for Her Suicide Attempt

April 1st, 2010

Excerpt:

River Cruz was just released from the hospital and thank God she isdoing well and all our prayers were answered.

EMAILAPOLOGY FROM RIVER

I just received the following email from River which she wanted me to share with so many of the wonderful people out there who prayed for her and showed their concern, compassion, and support. Here is what she wrote:

Dr.Glass,

I first want to apologize for letting you down. Things got so bad and I think that because I hadn’t been sleeping for days, I finally snapped. I truly am sorry for disappointing you.

YOU HAVE STOOD BY ME FROM THE BEGINNING OF ALL THIS AND THAT WAS NOT THE WAY TO RETURN MY SINCERE GRATITUDE~~SO FOR THAT I AM SO SORRY~”

READ MORE: http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/2010/04/01/river-cruz-apologizes-to-dr-lillian-glass-and-supporters-for-her-suicide-attempt/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down