Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Cruz Reaches Out to Dr. Lillian Glass To Thank Her For Exposing Her Credibility Through Voice and Body Language Analysis

Go down

River Cruz Reaches Out to Dr. Lillian Glass To Thank Her For Exposing Her Credibility Through Voice and Body Language Analysis Empty River Cruz Reaches Out to Dr. Lillian Glass To Thank Her For Exposing Her Credibility Through Voice and Body Language Analysis

Post by momgot2kids Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:20 pm

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/
River Cruz Reaches Out to Dr. Lillian Glass To Thank Her For Exposing Her Credibility Through Voice and Body Language Analysis
March 26th, 2010

WHY I AM SHARING THIS I

I debated whether or not to release the information I am about to share with you in this blog. I decided to do so because I believe that it is essential that the public should know everything related to the Casey Anthony Case and anyone that has any association with it.

George Anthony’s alleged mistress, River Cruise called me up two days ago to thank me for writing the blog I did where I discussed how her body language and her voice and speech content appeared to credible to me.

Because I am not River Cruz’ licensed therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist, or any one else’s for that matter, and have never met or treated River, I am not bound by any confidentiality. So there is no issue here.

But as a voice and body language expert and a media personality, I am bound by the truth. I have no special interest or agenda as to why I support her statement, other than to state that based on my years of experience as a body language , voice and speech analyst, it seems to me that she was and is telling the truth. The circumstances of how she revealed the information also adds to her credibility in my view. She didn’t seek it out. Instead, she was sought out by law enforcement, so she felt compelled to come forward with all that she allegedly knew.

thank you Carolina for sharing
momgot2kids
momgot2kids
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Mom/Ring Master

Back to top Go down