Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising Awareness of boyfriends' murdering children - blog here for ideas, please

+10
momgot2kids
twinkletoes
kiwimom
TomTerrific0420
mom_in_il
inmyfloridaopinion
tears4caylee
Daisy
admin
oviedo45
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Raising Awareness of boyfriends' murdering children - blog here for ideas, please - Page 3 Empty Re: Raising Awareness of boyfriends' murdering children - blog here for ideas, please

Post by danbridge Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:41 am

NO MATTER HOW MANY POSTERS AND HOW MUCH EDUCATION YOU TRY TO GIVE THESE WOMEN, THEY WILL NEVER LISTEN. THEIR DESIRE IS SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN THEIR CHILD. THESE MOTHERS SHOULD NOT BE MOTHERS AND SHOULD GIVE THEIR CHILDREN UP FOR ADOPTION. GIVE THEIR BABY A CHANCE TO LIVE!!!

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : MOVIES, MUSIC

Back to top Go down

Raising Awareness of boyfriends' murdering children - blog here for ideas, please - Page 3 Empty Re: Raising Awareness of boyfriends' murdering children - blog here for ideas, please

Post by danbridge Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:50 am

tears4caylee wrote:Admin, I've been looking thru FB and I founnd this site, it's called "people against beating kids" they have over 506,000 members...take a look when you have a minute....

we need a name that POPS OUT, that will bring any teen,young mother or boyfriend to the page.  still trying....

how about beating people who beat kids. just stick them in prison with the guys that hate child killers and rapists.
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:31 am

a statement with a lot of pictures of murdered children would help i think. murdered children by the boyfriends that is.

in her honor:::kisses::: 
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by willcarney Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:21 pm

It does show we need a NATIONAL death penalty for the deliberate killing of a child.  While it won't stop child deaths it will stop those guilty from killing again.  States need to double or triple sentences for any child abuse.  This has to stop.  Not all men are bad.  Those of us that are good need to stand up and shout for the innocent.  I sent letters in my state but unfortunetly the state stopped death sentences and won't bring them back till a change in leaders.  William
willcarney
willcarney
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by tinalovesnick Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:29 pm

I agree Will. Child abuse is not a one time incident. Any cases someone might cite to me I can state with absolute confidence that its the only time they were caught. As a victim of child abuse I know. My abuser was NEVER caught by anyone that CARED.

It is not ever forgivable or an accident either.

And yes, there are wonderful men and women out there who would love to stepparent but as a parent... Everyone is a suspect until proven innocent when it comes to my babies.
tinalovesnick
tinalovesnick
Pizza Delivery! Ding Dong!
Pizza Delivery! Ding Dong!

Back to top Go down

Raising Awareness of boyfriends' murdering children - blog here for ideas, please - Page 3 Empty national death penalty

Post by danbridge Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:47 pm

willcarney wrote:It does show we need a NATIONAL death penalty for the deliberate killing of a child.  While it won't stop child deaths it will stop those guilty from killing again.  States need to double or triple sentences for any child abuse.  This has to stop.  Not all men are bad.  Those of us that are good need to stand up and shout for the innocent.  I sent letters in my state but unfortunetly the state stopped death sentences and won't bring them back till a change in leaders.  William

well said William. Not all men are bad. In fact there are men that are better parents than mothers (obviously in my granddaughter's case she had neither). Depriving her of her other grandparents out of spite was not a solution to her problem. She turned a bad situation worse and therefore she made herself look bad in the end. but most of all the one that suffered was not the mother but ultimately Jayden. She was the only one that felt the pain, was on life support, and therefore had to have her organs donated because her mother was foolish. Too bad her mother's organs weren't donated instead of Jayden's. That would have been a more appropriate fit

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:59 am

put mom and boyfriend both in jail to rot together where they deserve to be. expose them to general population where they will get their butts kicked or raped. let me hang and die a slow painful death. that's about the nicest thing i can say about these numbsculls.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Raising Awareness of boyfriends' murdering children - blog here for ideas, please - Page 3 Empty raising awareness

Post by danbridge Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:56 pm

tinalovesnick wrote:I agree Will. Child abuse is not a one time incident. Any cases someone might cite to me I can state with absolute confidence that its the only time they were caught. As a victim of child abuse I know. My abuser was NEVER caught by anyone that CARED.

It is not ever forgivable or an accident either.

And yes, there are wonderful men and women out there who would love to stepparent but as a parent... Everyone is a suspect until proven innocent when it comes to my babies.

someone had sent me an email that the boyfriend of the mother did this only one time. that is was a one time occasion. That is a lie I'm sure. and one time is all it takes to kill someone anyways. So does that mean that the baby killer is excused because he commited the act of killing only one time? It's amazing that people see what they want to see because they are so close. Since I am removed from the situation I am able to see everything for what it is. When you go to court and they present evidence they bring things up that blow peoples minds. But to me another option is adoption. If you feel you are too young and not able to care for a child adoption is a great option. that is another option for raising awareness. Let people be aware that adoption is one of the most unselfish things you can do because there are people out there that can't have kids that would make great parents. My parents for one. Adoption is the way to go!!!
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:57 pm

Give your child a chance to really live. Give them up for adoption.
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:22 am

MOTHERS JUST NEED TO PUT THEIR CHILDREN FIRST BEFORE THEIR DESIRES. BOYFRIENDS THAT DO THIS JUSTIFY IT IN THEIR SICK MINDS SO THEY CAN HAVE TIME WITH THEIR MATES. IT'S SICK AND SADISTIC. I LISTENED TO THIS FIRSTHAND WHEN I WENT TO COURT ON MY GRANDDAUGHTER. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE MOTHER ISN'T BEING CHARGED WITH CHILD NEGLECT OR ENDANGERMENT.

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3