Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX

+11
admin
twiglet
mrsj04
Stop6Princess
kiwimom
Bear aka GA
shineaciy4
cyn041
alwaysbelieve
angel cruz
TomTerrific0420
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX Empty BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue May 04, 2010 1:56 am

Shock hit a Ft. Worth neighborhood this weekend.
Pink flowers, a purple stuffed bear and an angel sit outside the Wilkes
Drive home where 2-year old murder victim Brelynn Nobles used to live.
An unidentified male neighbor reports, "She's going to be hard to get
over. She was just the neighborhood sweetheart."
The gifts were left by another neighbor's sister. She is an Arlington
mom shaken by the story of a little girl she never knew. Dorothy
Hawkins says, "I feel for the family. I don't know the girl and haven't
even seen the kids, but it just hurt my heart, what happened."
Ft. Worth police arrested Donald Ray Sparks, a man who's been described
as the boyfriend of Breelynn's mother. Sparks is accused of capital
murder and aggravated sexual assault of a child
. The Tarrant County
Medical Examiner's office says Breelynn died of "internal hemorrhage
associated with shock". It was attributed to "blunt trauma to abdomen"
due to "assault by another person".
A second unidentified male neighbor says, "Oh, she was cute. She was
cute and a little shy."
The two men say Breelynn used to play in the front yard with other
children, sharing dolls. They told us she was a typical two-year old
who loved the neighborhood ice cream truck. One of the men keeps a
picture of Breelynn in his phone. He says the area won't be the same
without the adorable child who used to beat on his door, wanting to
play, "We're gonna miss that feeling of them just being around. My
niece and my nephew are asking, 'Where's Breelynn? Where's Breelynn?' "
Dorothy Hawkins says she's in a better place now. But the tragedy
remains. Hawkins says, "It's our responsibility as parents to make sure
something this doesn't happen. We have to make sure that whoever we
meet and bring into our lives that they're god fearing people and aren't
gonna harm our kids and do something like that. That guy should
suffer."
Ft. Worth police aren't filing charges against the victim's mother.
Donald Sparks is in custody on $100,000 bond.
This case will be presented to the District Attorney's office for
prosecution.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX Empty Re: BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX

Post by angel cruz Wed May 05, 2010 6:59 am

Brelynn was brutaly murdered and i hope all will be done in prosecuting her abuser for his crime that he comitted to this poor baby girl. keep me updated on any new information...

angel cruz
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX Empty Re: BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX

Post by alwaysbelieve Wed May 05, 2010 10:53 am

BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 719242 RIP Brelynn, your safe now.
BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 371647 Will somebody explain to me why this pos mother isn't being charged also? This has got to stop and if they'd start charging the mothers it would slow down. I am so pizzed right now, this poor innocent child paid with her life for the mother's ignorance.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by cyn041 Wed May 05, 2010 8:57 pm

I do believe the mother should have know better. Single women please listen this has to stop dont let your boyfriend keep you children come one dont you read the news its crazy out there. Every since this story came out all I could do is pray for Breylnn and other children who suffer under the hands of other people. I can not seem to stop thinking about this little beautiful girl. God Bless her.

cyn041
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by shineaciy4 Fri May 07, 2010 6:34 am

the KEY WORDS WHILE THE MOTHER WAS AT WORK......were was this father that is doing all this media, if her dad was in her life then instead of now then maybe the mother would not have had to need her boyfriend to watch her kids.....whats up people, if anything this should teach these sorry ass babyDADDYS to take care of their kids.

shineaciy4
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear aka GA Fri May 07, 2010 4:37 pm

alwaysbelieve wrote:BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 719242 RIP Brelynn, your safe now.
BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 371647 Will somebody explain to me why this pos mother isn't being charged also? This has got to stop and if they'd start charging the mothers it would slow down. I am so pizzed right now, this poor innocent child paid with her life for the mother's ignorance.

I agree, I do believe the mother should be charged with at least child endangerment. This is just happening more and more. BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 719242
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Job/hobbies : Staying Single

Back to top Go down

Post by angel cruz Fri May 07, 2010 6:38 pm

The babys daddy was trying to pick up baby brelynn the day before this event took place! The mother refused to let brelynn go with him....I think she needs to be charged with child endangernment it was said that she wasn't even at work she made up a lot of lies of her where abouts that night..........at the hospital many said the mother was pushing out tears,and all she could think about is what her family is going to think of her after what had happened to her baby girl.....while she should have been worried about how baddly her baby had been hurt ......poor baby Brelynn she's in a better place now!!!! BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 719242

angel cruz
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by cyn041 Fri May 07, 2010 7:04 pm

My thing is why didnt anybody notice these healing scars come on Grandparents Aunts Uncles Daddy all of you share a blame and of course the mother should be charge letting her off the hook is not a good idea. Why didn't she any of these scares. Because she is a LIAR. This poor child how much rage is in a person to do such an EVIL act.

cyn041
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by angel cruz Fri May 07, 2010 8:41 pm

BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 371647 Yeah from what all i know the mother should in fact get charged because she had to know what was happening in her babys life....I have been around this one and she shows no sympathy or emotions from all that happened to her baby.....

angel cruz
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Fri May 07, 2010 9:13 pm

Warning. This is very upsetting to read.

This report includes graphic descriptions of physical injuries.

FORT WORTH -- A 20-year-old man arrested Sunday in the death and sexual
assault of his girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter told police that the
child fell while getting out of the bathtub, according to an arrest
warrant affidavit obtained Monday.Donald Ray Sparks Jr. was
baby-sitting Brelynn Nobles and three of her siblings while their mother
was at work Wednesday night, according to the affidavit.The
mother told police that Sparks called her to say that something was
wrong with Brelynn. She told Sparks to call 911, the affidavit states.When
interviewed by investigators at Cook Children's Medical Center on Wednesday night,
Sparks said that he had given the girl a bath and that she had fallen, hitting her head on
the tub.However, medical personnel reported that the
girl had massive internal trauma, including severe injuries to her
liver, spleen and pancreas. In addition, they noted vaginal tears and
other signs of sexual abuse, the affidavit states.Brelynn died early Friday
morning.An autopsy found vaginal and anal trauma, bleeding in
the brain and stomach trauma, the affidavit states.Brelynn's
mother told police that her daughter was fine when she left for work.Sparks
was arrested Sunday and remained in the Mansfield Jail on Monday with
bail set at $100,000. He was formally charged Monday with capital murder
and aggravated sexual assault of a child.Child Protective
Services placed the girl's siblings with a relative. A CPS spokeswoman
has said they appeared to be in good health.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX Empty RIP BRELYNN WERE GOING TO MISS YOU!!!!

Post by Stop6Princess Fri May 07, 2010 9:44 pm

BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 719242OK ABOUT THIS TOPIC WE KNOW THE DETAILS AND THE STORY AND HER FAMILY DEEPLY CARED ABOUT HER WE STAY IN A CITY WITH CRIME HAPPENING ALL OF THE TIME AND WHEN WE FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS WE WERE DEEPLY HURT SEE SHE COME FROM STOP 6 TEXAS/ FORT WORTH AND THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD IS MISSING HER AND ARE DEEPLY HURT BY THIS SITUATION! BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 380822 BUT WE HAVE TO KEEP LIVING FOR HER SO THE WAKE IS TONIGHT AND THE WHOLE FORT WORTH WILL BE THERE BECAUSE WE DO LOVE HER BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 79549 SO FOR ANYBODY THAT DONT KNOW THE DETAILS PLEASE FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF THANK YOU WE LOVE LOVE BRELYNN BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 181262 THE WHOLE HOOD LOVES YOU! STOP SIX TEXAS!!!!!!!! BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 847791 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 436780

Stop6Princess
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Fri May 07, 2010 9:56 pm

BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 422394 Maybe the "whole hood" should have noticed what was happening to this precious child then. Her mother needs to be charged instead of walking free, I find it very hard to believe she didn't know what was going on with her own daughter--if she didn't then she's dumber than I already think she is. BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 422394

BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 719242 RIP Breylynn
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Fri May 07, 2010 10:30 pm

Stop6Princess wrote:BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 719242OK ABOUT THIS TOPIC WE KNOW THE DETAILS AND THE STORY AND HER FAMILY DEEPLY CARED ABOUT HER WE STAY IN A CITY WITH CRIME HAPPENING ALL OF THE TIME AND WHEN WE FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS WE WERE DEEPLY HURT SEE SHE COME FROM STOP 6 TEXAS/ FORT WORTH AND THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD IS MISSING HER AND ARE DEEPLY HURT BY THIS SITUATION! BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 380822 BUT WE HAVE TO KEEP LIVING FOR HER SO THE WAKE IS TONIGHT AND THE WHOLE FORT WORTH WILL BE THERE BECAUSE WE DO LOVE HER BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 79549 SO FOR ANYBODY THAT DONT KNOW THE DETAILS PLEASE FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF THANK YOU WE LOVE LOVE BRELYNN BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 181262 THE WHOLE HOOD LOVES YOU! STOP SIX TEXAS!!!!!!!! BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 847791 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 436780
Welcome Stop6. Are you saying that the articles in the news that we post here are incorrect about what happened? I've got some questions if you wish to reply. How old is Brelynns mother? I guess she's pretty young if her boyfriend is 20. How many siblings did Brelynn have and how old are they? Why did everybody who loved Brelynn think it appropriate that her care was left to a 20 year old man who was not related to her? How many children were left in his responsibility? How long had Brelynn's mother known him? Did Brelynn and her siblings have the same father? TIA
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat May 08, 2010 1:26 am

From Wikipedia:

Stop Six is a neighborhood in south-east Fort Worth, Texas (USA).
Stop Six, a mostly African-American
working class neighborhood[1],
was once home to the sixth stop on the Northern Texas Traction Co.
interurban line that ran between Fort Worth and Dallas.
The neighborhood is a historic African-American
neighborhood. As of 2005, the neighborhood has experienced a rebirth.
Despite years of suffering from a significant crime
problem, small businesses have returned to Stop Six
and the crime rate has gone down.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsj04 Sat May 08, 2010 4:53 am

Everyone is being very judgemental about Brelynns parents who ASSURE you loved her and are in ALOT of pain right now...you can take the medias story and run with it or get the facts.....seing as to how none of you can do that, why dont you try being a little more compassionate to her parents both of whom I have spoken with and target the monster who brutally took this beautiful little angels life??? Brelynn is VERY love and will be remembered...her story is going nationwide...RIP Brelynn

mrsj04
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twiglet Sat May 08, 2010 10:41 am

This is heart wrenching to read Crying or Very sad How this poor angel suffered is unimagineable Crying or Very sad THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE DEATH PENALTY WAS MADE FOR . AND I THINK ANYONE THAT DOES THIS SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY GET IT ...NO IF'S OR BUT'S AND NO SECOND CHANCE...IF THEY ARE FOUND GUILTY THEN DEATH IS THE ONLY SENTENCE THEY SHOULD GET AFTER A YEAR IN THE GENERAL POPULATION OF PRISON WHERE EVERY OTHER INMATE KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE IN THERE FOR!!! GOD BLESS BRELYNN, YOU ARE SAFE NOW POPPET pray sad hug kisses heart
twiglet
twiglet

Job/hobbies : You reap what you sow Casey !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 08, 2010 11:58 am

mrsj04 wrote:Everyone is being very judgemental about Brelynns parents who ASSURE you loved her and are in ALOT of pain right now...you can take the medias story and run with it or get the facts.....seing as to how none of you can do that, why dont you try being a little more compassionate to her parents both of whom I have spoken with and target the monster who brutally took this beautiful little angels life??? Brelynn is VERY love and will be remembered...her story is going nationwide...RIP Brelynn

I am sorry for their loss, mrsj...but my compassion goes to Brelynn. This happens all too often, and it has got to stop. Why don't these moms know better?
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ksmith30 Mon May 10, 2010 5:22 pm

In the mother's defense child molestors do not come with warning signs. They look and act just like everybody else. To blame this mother implies she intended for this to happen, or that she sat by and watched this man kill her child. He waited for her to go to work, he did not ask her permission to kill or rape her baby. If he thought it would have been okay with her he would have done it while she was at home. She is beating herself up with I should have known. She will never get over the fact that she did not see this killer for what he was. She was at work trying to feed her children. She as not wrong just blindsided. This could have happened to any of us. It is happening everyday. Many children are molestated and survive. Is it their mothers fault. And hell she had parents not just a mother. Should the dad be charged as well. They have the right person in custody. Leave that woman alone. She needs to be loved not condemed.

ksmith30
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Mon May 10, 2010 10:02 pm

Welcome ksmith30. What is so unacceptable to me is that Brelynn's mother had at least 4 children and was not able to care for them herself. Any normal 2 parent family with the money to raise 4 children would find it a challenge. She did not have time to have boyfriends. She should have been concentrating on providing a loving safe home for her children and not worrying about her social life. So many children are growing up without stable homes and their mothers are bringing boyfriend after boyfriend into the home. That she even thought for a minute that a 20 year old man who was not related to the children could cope with their care is unbelievable. I find it impossible to believe that a young man capable of doing what he did to Brelynn had previously shown to be of good character. You say that he did not ask her permission to rape and kill her child but she did bring him into her children's lives and for that she should be held responsible. It was extremely bad judgment at the very least. She should have stopped having babies after the first one. She only gave birth to Brelynn 2 years ago and already she is in another relationship.
It's just totally unacceptable. Children deserve to be born into a stable 2 parent family where the parents planned for the children. This tragedy did not just happen to Brelynns mother, it happened because of the choices she has made. With all due respect I will continue to point out the failings of mothers in the hope that even just one teenage girl decides to get a puppy instead of have a baby, or that they keep their social lives separate from their family home.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Mon May 10, 2010 10:49 pm

ksmith30, this women does not need to be loved and coddled-she needs to be fixed so that she can't have any more children. She alone made the choice to move some abuser/rapist/murderer into her home with her children, that is not the act of a loving, caring mother. There is no way she knew this azzhole long enough to move him in with the children she "loves". When women & single mothers learn that they can, live without a man in their lives then maybe they'll learn to make better choices.
Sorry, I still feel Brelynn's mother should also be charged & fixed. This precious child died by what sounds a violent death, no child should ever, ever have to experience that.
RIP Brelynn BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 719242
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by cyn041 Tue May 11, 2010 7:03 pm

I still think the MOTHER is to blame and i do not want to listen to anyone telling me to stop blaming her. That what wrong with this world no resposibility at all. You keep hearing way too often these mothers who leave there children with these men.

cyn041
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX Empty My lil cuzin BreLynn

Post by carebear08 Wed May 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Sum of yall may no me and sum may dont but all i got to say iz that if yall (N WORD REMOVED)aint got nun to say nice to brelynn mama dont say it at all cuz nun of yall dont no wat she been through and all you can do iz blame her boifwennd and datz it but all i got to say iz we will alwayz have brelynn in our heartz and she may b gone but not fo gotten and sometimez give her family a hug and tellem that u luv em

R.I.P My LIL CUZIN BRELYNN U GON BUT NOT FO GOTTEN I LUV U BABY GURL U MA DWAG 4 LYFE C U N HE@VEN BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 744935 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 744935 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 744935 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 744935 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 744935 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 744935 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 744935 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 744935 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 744935 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 744935 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 79549 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 79549 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 79549 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 79549 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 79549 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 79549 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 79549 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 79549 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 79549 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 79549 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 79549 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 79549 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 79549 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 79549 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 79549 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 744935 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 577177 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 577177 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 744935 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 744935 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 744935 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 744935 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 744935 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 744935 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 744935 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 744935 BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 744935

carebear08
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX Empty missin the lil gurl

Post by alexis pooh Wed May 12, 2010 7:40 pm

some of yall dont now me but that lil gurl wus my lil FRIEND in i reall do miss ha men idk what to do with out ha men what that men wont from ha she wus to lil she hAVE NOT EVE SEEN TO WORLD YET MEN IT A LOT OF THIN THAT BBY GURL DID NOT SEE BUT I WISH THAT SHE WILL GOT TO STAY ALIVE BECAUS IF THAT WUS MY SIS I WONLD TOLD HIM TO TALK ME NO MY SIS BECAUS SHE HAVE NO EVE SEE THE HOLD WORLD MEN THAT NOT EVE COOL BRO REALL TALK BUT I NOW KNOW WHO EVER THAT MEN IS GOIN TO GET HIS REALL TALK MEN SOME ONE TELL ME THIS WHAT CAN THAT MEN DO WITH THAT LIL (SLANG REMOVED)MEN COME ON SO ONNE TELL M,E THAT THAT NOT RIGHT MEN WHEN PPL GIVE LIFE TO THAT KID THAY NEED TO NOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEN BECAUS THE THIN THAY LET HIM DO NOW IS NOT WHAT THAT IS MEN HE NEED SO CHURCH OR SOMETHIN IN THIS COMEIN FROM A 14 YEAR OLD GURL YES I DO NOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT MEN IF I WUS NOT LIVEIN RIGHT I WILL GIVE MY LIFE TO THAT LIL GURL BRELYNN NOBLES - 2 yo(2010) - Fort Worth TX 577177

alexis pooh
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Thu May 13, 2010 12:05 am

If your going to post, speak english and not slang. Write like you have some respect for the deceased, slang doesn't cut it.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsj04 Fri May 14, 2010 1:35 am

to admin I never said I dont have compassion for Brelynn I'm the creator of her rememberance page on FB and her story touched me and broke my heart but think of how THEY must feel losing their child...you can have all the compassion in the world but you're not walking in the shoes of those who watched her grow for over two years then had to watch hersuffer and leave this world after suffering tremendously...THEY did...everyone can listen to he say/she say and pass judgement based upon that but it will give them the maturity level of a high school freshman...people need to stop being so quick to judge...speak to her parents if you want to know anything...and as for people judging the young girls who KNEW Brelynn and commented about the cursing take into consideration the pain they are in they miss her and they knew her personally...even I cant fully identify with the pain they are feeling even though Brelynns story breaks my heart and looking at the pictures of this beautiful little angel brings tears to my eyes...stop being so quick to judge before you go to the source

mrsj04
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next