Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Civil Case Before Murder Trial For Casey Anthony the Hutch Report

Go down

Civil Case Before Murder Trial For Casey Anthony  the Hutch Report Empty Civil Case Before Murder Trial For Casey Anthony the Hutch Report

Post by momgot2kids Wed May 05, 2010 3:34 pm

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/05/civil-case-before-murder-trial-for.html
Civil Case Before Murder Trial For Casey Anthony

Civil Case Before Murder Trial For Casey Anthony." Well, it looks like Casey Anthony will have to face Zenaida Gonzalez in a civil court, before she faces a jury of her peers that could end her life. I know Zenaida Gonzalez and her attorney's are hoping that at some future date there will be money from a book or movie deal that might fund a judgment against Casey Anthony, but as time goes by I am starting to doubt it. Right now, the people who have the most to gain by having Casey Anthony's civil case go to court before she goes on trial for murder is the State of Florida (prosecutors). Just image how bad Casey Anthony is going to look only a few months before her murder trial starts as she is sued for defamation of character? Don't get me wrong, I have no sympathy for Casey Anthony, I'm just speculating as to who has the most to gain by her civil case being heard before her murder trial. I think Casey Anthony will lose in both her civil and criminal trials. I just find it hard to believe that Zenaida Gonzalez or her attorney's will ever see a dime of judgment money considering the person they are suing is broke and few if any Hollywood types want to offer money to her or her family. Just ask ABC News how the public feels about giving the Anthony family money.
momgot2kids
momgot2kids
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Mom/Ring Master

Back to top Go down