Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerprint On The Trunk, New Discovery Released, More Motions By the Defense - Blink

3 posters

Go down

Fingerprint On The Trunk, New Discovery Released, More Motions By the Defense - Blink Empty Fingerprint On The Trunk, New Discovery Released, More Motions By the Defense - Blink

Post by mom_in_il Fri May 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Fingerprint On The Trunk, New Discovery Released, More Motions By the Defense

Posted by Blink | Friday 21 May 2010 8:42 am

Excerpt:

Also filed by the defense, including Linda Kenney Baden, is a 49 page motion with exhibits for discovery from the Oak Ridge Laboratory otherwise known as The Body Farm.

It is within this motion, we learn something very new, and very critical to this case.

THERE IS A FRAGMENT OF A LATENT PRINT ON THE EXTERIOR TRUNK OF CASEY’S CAR.

READ MORE: http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/05/21/cayleecasey-anthony-case-fingerprint-on-the-trunk-new-discovery-released-more-motions-by-the-defense/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Fingerprint On The Trunk, New Discovery Released, More Motions By the Defense - Blink Empty Re: Fingerprint On The Trunk, New Discovery Released, More Motions By the Defense - Blink

Post by Lisa_Z Sat May 22, 2010 1:10 am

I don't see the significance of a finger print on the exterior of Casey's car. Fingerprint On The Trunk, New Discovery Released, More Motions By the Defense - Blink 126283 Am I missing something??

Lisa_Z

Back to top Go down

Fingerprint On The Trunk, New Discovery Released, More Motions By the Defense - Blink Empty Re: Fingerprint On The Trunk, New Discovery Released, More Motions By the Defense - Blink

Post by oviedo45 Sun May 23, 2010 9:36 pm

i don't either unless the fingerprint is casey's and it contains caylee's dna in it somehow?
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Mon May 24, 2010 4:38 am

I'm thinking it might be because there is only one fragmented lift from the trunk. Possible proof that the car was wiped. Tampering?
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down