Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Jane" ALSOBROOK-JONES - 16 yo - West Omaha NE

Go down

"Jane" ALSOBROOK-JONES - 16 yo - West Omaha NE Empty "Jane" ALSOBROOK-JONES - 16 yo - West Omaha NE

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:28 am

It started with a 16-year old girl missing, a Facebook page asking people to look for her and a $5,000
reward to help find her. Then she's spotted with her boyfriend in West
Omaha, her parents rush there and then shots are fired.
It turns out, the teen’s boyfriend has had more than a few previous encounters with the law.
In the early morning hours of Tuesday, in the Wal-Mart parking lot at 180th and West Center, police
lights and tape now mark the place where a wild scene played out.
It started days earlier when a 16-year old girl disappeared with
19-year-old Mohammad Haya."She was underage when they
first started going together, she was 15, and they [her parents] had
prohibited him from seeing their daughter. But he absconded with her on
Saturday," explains defense attorney James Martin Davis.
But when the couple was spotted in the Wal-Mart parking lot, Jerry Alsobrook spotted his daughter and
grabbed her. He says Haya was driving his daughter silver Eclipse and started acting threatening.
Alsobrook says, "he started getting really close. All I could hear was the motor running and then I
ran behind a car to get away, and I was worried about everybody else."
Haya left the Wal-Mart parking lot but a short time later came back, again acting dangerously according to
Alsobrook. “So I'm like, I'm disabling this car. So I shot twice into the radiator of the car, to disable it."
Davis adds, "the family put out a $5,000 reward because they were so worried about this guy. This kid was
out on bond out of Sarpy County."
In fact, Mohammad Haya has quite a few crimes and charges to his name. As far back as 2003,
and through the years the charges range from thefts early on to assault
and burglary in 2009. In 2010, charges of terroristic threats,
obstructing an officer, minor in possession and then two charges of
sexual assault. Those last charges something the 16-year old girl's
mother talked about when mentioning her daughter.
Her mother, Emily Jones says, "I believe she was brainwashed by him. He did the same thing a year ago to another girl."
Those sexual assault charges on a minor are statutory rapes according to the Sarpy County Attorney's
Office. They happened in March and May of this year. The girl is
between the ages of 12 and 15. Those cases have not yet gone to court.
Haya waived his preliminary hearing and there's a pre-trial meeting at the end of this month.
As for Haya in this most recent case, he's in jail charged with obstruction, willful reckless driving,
unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and two failure to appear warrants.
The girl's father, Jerry Alsobrook, was cited for unlawful discharge of a gun and destruction of property.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down