Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEGAN WEIAND - 13 yo - Tampa FL

2 posters

Go down

MEGAN WEIAND - 13 yo - Tampa FL Empty MEGAN WEIAND - 13 yo - Tampa FL

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:03 am

Friends and family of Megan Weiand pound the pavement and pound some nails. So far they've posted on poles or passed out about 1,000 fliers bearing the picture of the missing girl."We've been handling out fliers; everything we can do to help. We want Megan back home," says family friend Ashley Bowman.Meantime Megan's mom refuses to leave their Tampa home... just in case. "I just keep waiting for her to walk in the door," says Rebecca Price; tears her constant companion.

MEGAN WEIAND - 13 yo - Tampa FL 101001051042_Megan-Weiand
Megan, only 13, sneaked out of the house Sunday night. She went through a loose screen on the porch, so she wouldn't have to use the noisy door. She took nothing with her and hasn't been heard from since."She hasn't contacted any of her friends that we're aware of and that's not like her," says Price, who describes Megan as a "social butterfly" who was always on the phone.Megan's an 8th grader at Adam's Middle school and her friends there are just as worried as her family. Megan's Facebook page is filled with messages begging for her return. "...you have 75% of the school terrified," says one post.Over the summer there had been problems at home; some typical teen stuff and other issues more serious. Megan had a relationship with an older man, which her parents broke off and she suffered an emotional breakdown.But Price says they'd been going to counseling and that lately it seemed like Megan was back on track - back to being the girl that loved playing softball. "She's been happy, been okay," says Price.But now nothing is "okay" and Price can only wait and worry and plea for her child's return. "Baby come home. I'm so scared. Call me. Call anybody, I don't care who, just call anybody and let me know you're okay." Hillsborough Sheriff's detectives are looking into Megan's disappearance and pursuing all angles, including her past relationship with the older man.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

MEGAN WEIAND - 13 yo - Tampa FL Empty Re: MEGAN WEIAND - 13 yo - Tampa FL

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:07 am

I pray little Megan is not with this older (they didn't say how much older) boyfriend. I get a bad feeling that he is behind this.
He re-contacted her after awhile and convinced her to go "away" with him. Check her e-mails, texts, tweets, walls...he's there I swear.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Missing Tampa teen located in Ohio
Tampa, Florida - Last week, Rebecca Price couldn't stop crying. The Tampa mother was worried sick over her missing 13-year-old daughter.

Megan Weiand sneaked out of the house on Sunday, September 24th. Friends and family posted hundreds of fliers featuring a photograph of Megan.

The Hillsborough Sheriff's Office says Weiand has now been located in Ohio. The teen was at a truck stop and asked law enforcement there for help.
http://origin.tampabays10.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=149420&catid=8

Price is now in Ohio making arrangements for her daughter's return. However, there are still questions about whether someone helped the 8th grader run away.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down