Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The SEAY Children - Spotsylvania (N of Richmond) VA

+11
Susan
TomTerrific0420
Bear aka GA
inmyfloridaopinion
alwaysbelieve
MIS5229
cindmo
admin
jstar
baddrummer
kiwimom
15 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The SEAY Children - Spotsylvania (N of Richmond) VA - Page 2 Empty Re: The SEAY Children - Spotsylvania (N of Richmond) VA

Post by jstar Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:47 pm

I have opinions, not motives. If you cannot handle anyone with a different opinion, maybe you should not be on a free speech posting site such as this one. Excuse me, we are on one under the title of "Abused and neglected children (not resulting in death), are we not?
I am entitled to post my opinion. Sorry if you feel as if you have to get defensive for her sake, but that is your problem to deal with and not mine. Its just sickening to hear the constant excuses made for unacceptable behavior when innocent children's lives are at stake. Many single people raise their children without DSS getting involved. They are there for that reason, to monitor. The cops are the ones who deemed the home filthy, not me. And it was printed that the child was left alone in the highchair. It would not have been an issue if he was being watched by another deputy.

jstar
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

The SEAY Children - Spotsylvania (N of Richmond) VA - Page 2 Empty Re: The SEAY Children - Spotsylvania (N of Richmond) VA

Post by admin Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:03 pm

And sometimes people who have a vendetta use DSS as a weapon against others, which keeps DSS so busy that children like Zahra Baker and Kelsey Smith-Briggs don't get the attention they needed and deserved. Children that are in REAL trouble fall thru the cracks, because some people have decided that calling CPS, or DSS on someone repeatedly is a good way to punish their intended victim.

The people who are using DSS in such a manner are abusers, too. And they are just as despicable as a child abuser, and in fact, they are taking away resources from the children that desperately need help.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by baddrummer Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:47 pm

My parents (my father and stepmom) had DSS called on them by my mother when I was growing up, several times. This was during a custody battle that went on for months. To this day my mother still cannot stand my stepmom, who did more to raise me than she ever did. Not once was myself or my bother ever abused or neglected.

jstar, the difference between you and me is that while we both found this website likely in the same way, I did it because I love the children and I love Melissa. I sought out to explain another side of this story, and to defend someone who is a good woman.

You, on the other hand, sought out these stories to continually bash this woman. It's funny, because there's a huge difference between taking the time to defend one you care about, and taking personal time to seek ways to insult or slander someone. Really, you have taken time out of your day to go after Melissa. You know nothing of what happened or these children. Your posts are rants about your personal opinion on her, not on the situation.

I know your intentions. Fortunately so does everyone else.
baddrummer
baddrummer
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by baddrummer Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:58 pm

I realize that I haven't actually given a full account. This is something I posted on another website (I apologize that it's a copy and paste) that is the result of talking to her, Mr. Epps (the reporter) and others.

Hi,

I wanted to come here to help explain some things regarding Melissa. I'm a single father of 3, and currently deployed in Kuwait (a moderator can check my IP and verify this).

I've known Melissa for a long time, we are very close friends. My children and I have spent a considerable amount of time with her and her children. I love those children like they were my own. If anything, she is an extremely good mother.

There was a question as to why a lot of people are defending her. I hope what I write will give a little insight as to why myself and many others have signed affidavits and helped her with her legal fees.

Melissa works for a small doctor's office, as noted in the article. She does not smoke or use any narcotics. She barely drinks.

I'll first talk about her DUI. She went to bed and the last thing she remembers is taking an Ambien (prescribed), setting the alarm, and turning over to go to sleep. She awoke in a jail cell in a panic, not knowing why she was there.

The only foreign substance in her was the Ambien. No drugs, no alcohol.

What has been pieced together was that her daughter had come into her room during the night after having a bad dream, and woke her up. For some reason she grabbed her keys, and put her daughter in the car and drove into town. She was pulled over and arrested after striking the curb a couple times. When the police stopped her she was barefoot, in her pajamas, and had no I.D.

Again, she was tested and had no drugs or alcohol. She had the correct dose of Ambien in her system that was prescribed. This is not the only case of this happening. Here is a New York Times article on this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/08/business/08ambien.html?_r=1

There is currently an ongoing class action lawsuit going on about this side effect.

So what happened the second time?

The article that was released was a standard police report. I have spoken to Mr. Epps several times on the phone with corrections and he has also interviewed Melissa. He is now following her case closely because of the incidents related to her arrest.

She put her daughter to bed, and last checked on her before going to bed around 9pm. This is where the article states she last saw her daughter. This was right after daylight saving's time. Her daughter woke up an hour earlier, and assumed she was late for school. Melissa was still asleep because she had set her clock to DST.

Her daughter, thinking that she was running late for school, got herself dressed, grabbed her bookbag and went next door to her neighbors to wait to catch the bus (the families are close friends and the children ride the bus together). The daughter had wanted to show off some money she had earned the day before. The neighbors of course were not awake yet and didn't answer the door, so the daughter went one house down. The neighbor there was awake and took her in. Now this part is still something strange that needs to be answered: The neighbor at that time should have taken the daughter back to her mother's home. Instead she fed her breakfast.

About a half hour later Melissa awoke, and went into her daughter's room. She wasn't there and her clothes she was supposed to wear were still on the bed. She spent several minutes frantically searching the house before going next door. He daughter of course wasn't there. She began to panic that someone had taken her, and at the advice of friends she called the police, scared that something had happened to her daughter.

When the police arrived, The detective instructed her to allow a deputy to watch the younger child, and the deputy placed the child in a high chair while the detective interviewed her. At this time the neighbor in which the daughter was staying noticed the commotion and brought the daughter over.

The daughter was gone for about 15-45 minutes.

The police decided to arrest Melissa. She was released on bond and had custody of her daughter placed into the hands of family.

The prosecution from the first DUI case decided to hold a bail revocation hearing when learning of this incident. During the hearing Melissa had a public defender who was essentially worthless. The judge himself was struggling to hold back laughter at the ineptitude of this lawyer. Her bail was not revoked, however she ended up losing custody of her young son to family until the trials are over.

Melissa is the most kindhearted woman I know. She is a single mother and works 50-60 hours per week. She cares deeply for her patients, friends, employees, and most importantly her own children. She has spent her own free time to visit paitents who may have issues with insurance or getting coverage. She has given her employees rides to and from work, and although she has always struggled with money, has given those employees money to help with gas or rent. She never asks for anything in return. She does not take handouts, and does not ask for welfare or aid. She is an honest woman.

I have entrusted her with my children before, and would do so in a heartbeat. She is an incredible mother. I have learned so much from her as a single father. If it came down to her watching my children for, say, the entirety of my deployment I would have that same level of confidence. What has happened to her is, to put lightly, unfortunate. None of what happened is deserved.

How many times has your young child ran out of the house next door without asking first? I know I did it as a child, and my children have done it. Should all of us have been arrested?

Melissa is a fantastic person. Many of her patients have contributed to her defense. I know I have, and approximately 80 or so people have either filed an affidavit of support or have offered themselves as character witnesses for her.

Reading this forum there is a lot of evil brought against children in this world. It's horrible. Please, I ask everyone not to be so quick to judge. In some cases such as this one, a family is being torn apart just before Christmas and a mother is being dragged through hell.

edit: There is one discrepency in this, and it's something I don't know for sure... if the younger child was in the high chair before the deputy watched him, or if the deputy placed the child there. I apologize for not knowing that exactly.
baddrummer
baddrummer
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by MIS5229 Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:40 pm

Interestingly enough, 4% of all people that take Ambien and like class drugs (non-benzodiazipines) experience the side effect of SLEEP DRIVING (not sleep walking, sleep driving). Amazing the only drug found in her system is the prescribed amount of Ambien. To boot, the way VA intoxication laws are written... it does not matter if you were prescribed the medication... it does not matter if you took it according to prescription... if you took it period, you are guilty of intoxication.
By the way Yolanda Ruescher.... has Yollie attempted to commit suicide to get away from you again?
Oh, and you may want to ask Will the truth about those DNA results and the deal that had been made.
MIS5229
MIS5229
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Neurodiagnostic Technician/Office Manager/Mom of amazing children

Back to top Go down

The SEAY Children - Spotsylvania (N of Richmond) VA - Page 2 Empty Abused and Neglected Childrren (Not Dead)

Post by jstar Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:47 pm

Sorry, badrummer, or whatever you call yourself, you know nothing of who I am. You are soooooooooooo misinformed. You are merely doing damage control, and not even doing a very good job at that. So sad. Fortunately, everyone reading these really does know the truth and if you know who I am, prove it. Really, do it. I beg of you.

Last edited by jstar on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

jstar
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by jstar Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:53 pm

Baddrummer, or whoever you are, you have no credibility. Go and do your job, how can you have all of this time to be on here if you are in the Middle East, give me a break!

jstar
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:03 am

I'm curious, jstar. Have you been in Melissa's home on a regular basis, as baddrummer has? I think goes to an issue of credibility. He is serving our country, actively deployed, and yet taking time to support the woman he loves. He has written beautiful letters, sincere and genuine, from his heart about Melissa. He has first-hand knowledge of her character and mothering skills. I tend to believe him.

You, on the other hand, jstar, continue to assert your "opinion" that Melissa is somehow a drug addict, even though you yourself have a prescription for the exact same medication. Something is hinky here. You really seem to have it in for this woman, it is clear from your posts. And that is MY opinion.

admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MIS5229 Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:33 am

Admin wrote:I'm curious, jstar. Have you been in Melissa's home on a regular basis, as baddrummer has? I think goes to an issue of credibility. He is serving our country, actively deployed, and yet taking time to support the woman he loves. He has written beautiful letters, sincere and genuine, from his heart about Melissa. He has first-hand knowledge of her character and mothering skills. I tend to believe him.

You, on the other hand, jstar, continue to assert your "opinion" that Melissa is somehow a drug addict, even though you yourself have a prescription for the exact same medication. Something is hinky here. You really seem to have it in for this woman, it is clear from your posts. And that is MY opinion.

My name is MELISSA LINN SEAY, and I can tell you that jstar is Yolanda Ruescher, the mother of William R. Bush whom I was engaged to until one day (approximately 7 days prior to the birth of my son) he walked out... after I had been the sole bread winner (supporting most of William's bills as well) for the family. William decided that he would rather live at home, rent free, so he moved out. He found out shortly there after that he would be unable to go active duty if he had a looming court case. William made a deal with me that he did not want to be made public. He knew I had an association with the forensic technologist handling the DNA and he knew my cousin delivered her baby 24 hours prior to me at the same hospital. This is not a good young man, or he would have at least repaid the amount of money that was spent supporting him. He also knew that Stafford Hospital Center made a settlement with me for an undisclosed amount because of a huge disruption that Yolanda Ruescher made that lead to the OB wanting to discharge me immediately... while pre-eclamptic.

My home is in no way dirty, as a matter of fact, my roommate recently installed new floors, bought new furniture, and we painted several rooms. CPS even found that the house was in remarkable condition. DSS never had custody of my children, my mother-in-law was able to take them from the home the day Twyla DeMoranville ordered my arrest. K. Mills, the arresting officer, is testifying for the defense, not the prosecution.

I find it laughable that a woman previously married to a drug dealer (who more than likely used drugs herself... at least her OWN SON suspects that much) that molested their daughter would make such judgments about me. Raises a son that impregnates more than one woman in the same week while sleeping with two others. NOT TO MENTION SHE HAD A 13 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER ATTEMPT SUICIDE TO GET AWAY FROM HER.

Yolanda, it boils down to, you are a classic case of Borderline Personality Disorder. You sit and judge all others and you are only happy when everyone else's life is in chaos.

Oh and in regards to my condition... I am a hyperfunctional. Without Ambien (or a medication that induces sleep), I will remain awake from 48-96 hours without so much as a change in my level of energy. To date, there is no cure.
MIS5229
MIS5229
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by MIS5229 Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:38 am

jstar wrote:Sorry, badrummer, or whatever you call yourself, you know nothing of who I am. You are soooooooooooo misinformed. You are merely doing damage control, and not even doing a very good job at that. So sad. Fortunately, everyone reading these really does know the truth and if you know who I am, prove it. Really, do it. I beg of you.

Yolanda **** Ruescher
DOB: ********
SSN: XXX-XX-XXXX
Address: *******************
Phone: *********
E-mail: *********
Husband: **********
Children: **********

Last edited by Admin on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing personal information)
MIS5229
MIS5229
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:50 am

MIS5229 wrote:
Admin wrote:I'm curious, jstar. Have you been in Melissa's home on a regular basis, as baddrummer has? I think goes to an issue of credibility. He is serving our country, actively deployed, and yet taking time to support the woman he loves. He has written beautiful letters, sincere and genuine, from his heart about Melissa. He has first-hand knowledge of her character and mothering skills. I tend to believe him.

My name is MELISSA LINN SEAY, and I can tell you that jstar is Yolanda Ruescher, the mother of William R. Bush whom I was engaged to until one day (approximately 7 days prior to the birth of my son) he walked out... after I had been the sole bread winner (supporting most of William's bills as well) for the family. William decided that he would rather live at home, rent free, so he moved out. He found out shortly there after that he would be unable to go active duty if he had a looming court case. William made a deal with me that he did not want to be made public. He knew I had an association with the forensic technologist handling the DNA and he knew my cousin delivered her baby 24 hours prior to me at the same hospital. This is not a good young man, or he would have at least repaid the amount of money that was spent supporting him. He also knew that Stafford Hospital Center made a settlement with me for an undisclosed amount because of a huge disruption that Yolanda Ruescher made that lead to the OB wanting to discharge me immediately... while pre-eclamptic.

My home is in no way dirty, as a matter of fact, my roommate recently installed new floors, bought new furniture, and we painted several rooms. CPS even found that the house was in remarkable condition. DSS never had custody of my children, my mother-in-law was able to take them from the home the day Twyla DeMoranville ordered my arrest. K. Mills, the arresting officer, is testifying for the defense, not the prosecution.

I find it laughable that a woman previously married to a drug dealer (who more than likely used drugs herself... at least her OWN SON suspects that much) that molested their daughter would make such judgments about me. Raises a son that impregnates more than one woman in the same week while sleeping with two others. NOT TO MENTION SHE HAD A 13 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER ATTEMPT SUICIDE TO GET AWAY FROM HER.

Yolanda, it boils down to, you are a classic case of Borderline Personality Disorder. You sit and judge all others and you are only happy when everyone else's life is in chaos.

Oh and in regards to my condition... I am a hyperfunctional. Without Ambien (or a medication that induces sleep), I will remain awake from 48-96 hours without so much as a change in my level of energy. To date, there is no cure.

Thank you, Melissa for clearing that up.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:57 am

jstar wrote:Sorry, badrummer, or whatever you call yourself, you know nothing of who I am. You are soooooooooooo misinformed. You are merely doing damage control, and not even doing a very good job at that. So sad. Fortunately, everyone reading these really does know the truth and if you know who I am, prove it. Really, do it. I beg of you.

Next time, please be careful what you ask for, you just might get it. Of course, I am going to edit out your personal information. Are you done yet?
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by baddrummer Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:46 am

jstar wrote:Baddrummer, or whoever you are, you have no credibility. Go and do your job, how can you have all of this time to be on here if you are in the Middle East, give me a break!

I'm a network enginner by trade. I will find the internet even in the middle of nowhere. It's in my blood.

As to where I am, it's fairly obvious since my IP address shows it clearly.
baddrummer
baddrummer
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by jstar Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:10 am

What losers, and what lies. Denial, excuses and oh even more lies.

jstar
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:47 am

jstar wrote:What losers, and what lies. Denial, excuses and oh even more lies.

That's enough. You are not going to use this forum to harass Melissa.

Why don't you direct your energies towards some of the actual cases of abuse here? There's a guy over on the Abused/Neglected section (you'll notice we moved this case to "Unresolved") who won't tell us how his two month old's leg was broken. Feel free to harass him for an answer. There's also an Amber Alert out for a 12 year old in your part of the country. Perhaps you could go look for her, since you care so deeply about children and their welfare.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jstar Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Whatever, Ms. Seay has already been reported for not following the rules of this site, which by the way is the very reason she was arrested on more than one occasion, NOT following rules. Its just very amusing to see the numerous excuses flying out of your mouth and hers to help her to do damage control. Any person with normal common sense would know that independent DNA testing is very easily accessed. The excuse about the baby daddy looks like a bunch of BS. She sounds like a case from the Jerry Springer show.

jstar
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:36 pm

jstar wrote:Whatever, Ms. Seay has already been reported for not following the rules of this site, which by the way is the very reason she was arrested on more than one occasion, NOT following rules. Its just very amusing to see the numerous excuses flying out of your mouth and hers to help her to do damage control. Any person with normal common sense would know that independent DNA testing is very easily accessed. The excuse about the baby daddy looks like a bunch of BS. She sounds like a case from the Jerry Springer show.

Guess who is in charge of handling those reports? wink
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jstar Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Free speech, one of the benefits of being American.

jstar
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by jstar Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:28 pm

Maybe I will create my own forum about this subject and news articles. This way, I can be just like you Admin. You cannot and will not stop free speech.

jstar
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:40 pm

jstar wrote:Maybe I will create my own forum about this subject and news articles. This way, I can be just like you Admin. You cannot and will not stop free speech.

wave You just go right ahead and do that. If I were you, I wouldn't worry one bit about the libel suits and such. Good luck.

I find it ironic that you would try to stop Melissa's freedom of speech by reporting her posts. BTW, you do realize that you also reported me to myself, right? I find that amusing. It's a first. Laughing

What I DON'T find amusing though, is people who use CPS (DSS) to harass others. There are children who actually NEED intervention and don't get it because people like YOU abuse the system. What do you think about all the children who end up dead or in the hospital because CPS was too busy following up on false reports, that they didn't have time to get to those that REALLY needed help? Do you feel any culpability whatsoever in the role you might be playing in the death or actual abuse of other children?
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MIS5229 Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:18 pm

jstar wrote:Maybe I will create my own forum about this subject and news articles. This way, I can be just like you Admin. You cannot and will not stop free speech.

You know, I still have every single NUDE photo Mr. William Ray Bush sent not only me but to four other women. I still have every single e-mail he wrote to all five of us.

Free speech... be careful what you ask for. Not only do I have dirt on him, I have it on you too. I still have text messages where you talk about wanting to commit suicide and e-mails and text messages relating that your husband terrifies Yollie and Will. I still have text messages and e-mails where you talk about suicide and your kids tell me they worry about you committing suicide.

From the moment I met you.. I knew everything had to be documented because you have a severe psychiatric disorder that needs to be addressed.

I may have cut a deal with William regarding DNA (which means that the father of my child will NEVER be known) but I in no way cut a deal with you.

So back off Yolanda, drop it, disappear. If you are not going to help this situation... then take your Borderline Personality Disorder to Jerry Springer.

MIS5229
MIS5229
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:21 pm

Hmmm.

How's that "freedom of speech" working for ya, jstar?

All you have to do is ask, and I will remove it. But I know how passionate you are about free speech, so I am assuming you afford others the same right you yourself hold so dearly.

smileshine smileshine smileshine
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The SEAY Children - Spotsylvania (N of Richmond) VA - Page 2 Empty Apology to Admin

Post by MIS5229 Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:35 am

Admin wrote:Hmmm.

How's that "freedom of speech" working for ya, jstar?

All you have to do is ask, and I will remove it. But I know how passionate you are about free speech, so I am assuming you afford others the same right you yourself hold so dearly.

smileshine smileshine smileshine

I just wanted to apologize to you for Yolanda's well, behavior. There really is no reason she should feel the need to vent so much anger in such a public forum.

The honesty of what has happened: I suffered a side effect of Ambien that 4% of other takers have suffered and reported. My daughter attempted to wake me to ask if she could sleep in my bed because of a bad dream. From there the automated behaviour began. My daughter followed me out to my car wondering where I was going to and followed.

The following event occurred after the time change. My daughter work up extremely early thinking she missed the bus. She dressed and went to the neighbors (who I have an arrangement with, she gets my daughter on the bus so my infant son doesn't have to go out into the cold) and when she received no answer there, went two houses down to a boy's house that rides her bus. In the twenty or so minutes my daughter was there, the woman never attempted to call me or notify me.
I woke just moments after my daughter had left the house, freaked when I couldn't find her and called the police for help. They found her quite quick and since CPS had already recently investigated my home because of the original charge and I have friends and family on the force... the responding deputy K. Mills was willing to leave it at that. Detective DeMoranville showed up at the house and was attempting to get me to allocute to the previous charges, when I refused to tell the details of that and referred her to my attorney she began to make accusations (oddly, the same ones CPS cleared me of). When I raised my voice to her, she had me arrested.
My attorney found that since the seriff in my county has stepped down, this woman (Detective DeMoranville) may be looking to make a run as the first female Sheriff (with the celebrity of the Lisk case backing her). But, disturbingly a review of a few of her cases show that she seems to arrest single moms of low incomes without a strong case. The mothers for whatever reason take pleas (I mean really... 5 days served for 4 counts of child endangerment) to bollster her arrest and conviction rate.
MIS5229
MIS5229
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by jstar Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:36 pm

I have a friend who is the single mother of three daughters all under the age of six. I asked her if she needed a sleeping aid, would she ever consider taking Ambien because of the "So Called" sleep driving, which she seems to be using as an excuse for her unacceptable parenting skill. She told me "Never, ever would I ever take anything with the potential risk of that happening." That is what makes one a good Mother, Ms. Full of excuses Seay. I believe that I shall give this Detective DeMoranville a call to look at this website and crazy rants from Ms. Seay. Maybe you will get slander added on to your felonies since you can't stop running your mouth.

jstar
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by baddrummer Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:53 pm

jstar wrote:I have a friend who is the single mother of three daughters all under the age of six. I asked her if she needed a sleeping aid, would she ever consider taking Ambien because of the "So Called" sleep driving, which she seems to be using as an excuse for her unacceptable parenting skill. She told me "Never, ever would I ever take anything with the potential risk of that happening." That is what makes one a good Mother, Ms. Full of excuses Seay. I believe that I shall give this Detective DeMoranville a call to look at this website and crazy rants from Ms. Seay. Maybe you will get slander added on to your felonies since you can't stop running your mouth.

Your imaginary friend's opinions are not relevant in any way. It's a logical fallacy used in desperation when you realize you have nothing left to stand on. It's called an irrelevant conclusion through an appeal to authority. Look it up.

There is no such thing as "free speech" on an internet forum. It's privately owned and operated and as such the owners have discretion over what they allow or not. Your sad, childish whine is laughable at best.

I also think you should look up the legal definition of slander. Considering that those who are "slandering" you know it to be true- even if it hurts your feelings- constitutes qualified privilege.

Last edited by baddrummer on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : typo. typo again. and again. I'm on a roll!)
baddrummer
baddrummer
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next