Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISATOU CEESAY - 3 yo (2010) - Westminster CO

2 posters

Go down

ISATOU CEESAY - 3 yo (2010) - Westminster CO Empty ISATOU CEESAY - 3 yo (2010) - Westminster CO

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:26 pm

The preliminary hearing for a Westminster woman charged in the drowning death of a 3-year-old girl is set for Tuesday.

Delicia Beaty, 43, is charged with child abuse resulting in death. Isatou Cessay died after wandering into a hot tub at a Lakewood apartment complex on July 9th.

Cessay's parents believe Beaty was so engrossed in conversation with another woman that she failed to keep an adequate eye on theirdaughter.

"We don't know why she was in there, why she was in there by herself, how she got in, if she fell," said Suzanna Cessay. "But she was unsupervised and now she's gone."

"You have to make sure you have your eyes on the kids at all times cause she's just a little kid, and if she sees someone jump in somewhere she's probably going to do the same thing," said Babou Cessay, the little girl's father.

When contacted Sunday, Beaty refused to comment on the case, citing legal reasons. She did convey her condolences to Cessay's family.

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

ISATOU CEESAY - 3 yo (2010) - Westminster CO Empty Re: ISATOU CEESAY - 3 yo (2010) - Westminster CO

Post by mermaid55 Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:50 am

Isatou Ceesay

Please feel free to share your memories and pictures of our beautiful baby girl Isa.

Monday, May 9, 2011

a smear of a visit

ISATOU CEESAY - 3 yo (2010) - Westminster CO Photo-1Today is the 9th of May. 10 months ago, my little girl died. one week ago, her headstone was finally installed. tomorrow is the sentencing hearing for the woman guilty of her death. it is so intense. the volcano is about to blow. babou is maxxed out on his ability to cope, and the world still feels like it is crumbling down.

this picture was accidentally taken by a friend at isa's headstone gathering. what do you see? i can see isa.
she was there, there is no doubt about it, but visual evidence? please. am i crazy? maybe. but what harm can come of that? that is twice now, she's given us a sign out at the cemetery, when we are all together. gives me just a smear of hope that life is bigger than this.

xo zan

Posted by mama and popsie at 8:13 PM 0 comments

http://isatouceesay.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-07%3A00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=4
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down