Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHLOE GESSNER - 18 Months (2010) - Fond Du Lac WI

+10
blossomgrl
oviedo45
alwaysbelieve
kay58
twiglet
ladibug
Etsymom
kiwimom
admin
TomTerrific0420
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CHLOE GESSNER - 18 Months (2010) - Fond Du Lac WI Empty CHLOE GESSNER - 18 Months (2010) - Fond Du Lac WI

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:13 pm

Fond du Lac County authorities who were
investigating a case of severe child abuse say they're now shifting
to a homicide investigation after the critically injured 18-month-old girl died.

Medical examiner Douglas Kelley said Thursday that Chloe Gessner died at a hospital.

A 22-year-old man who had been taking care of Chloe was arrested
in connection with the injuries. The man was not the toddler's father.

A judge set his bail Thursday at $200,000.

District attorney Dan Kaminsky tells The Reporter newspaper in
Fond du Lac that a criminal complaint hadn't been filed yet because
authorities were focused on monitoring the child's medical condition.

Police say emergency responders were told the child fell down
the stairs. Kaminsky says the man's statements aren't consistent
with the physical evidence.

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

CHLOE GESSNER - 18 Months (2010) - Fond Du Lac WI Empty Re: CHLOE GESSNER - 18 Months (2010) - Fond Du Lac WI

Post by admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:56 pm

To the person who sent the abuse complaint to me:

I agree, murdering a little baby is a horrible thing. This case is posted in the MURDERED section because the police have determined it was a homicide. For you to say that the content listed about this man who has been arrested in connection with Chloe's death is defamatory, I suggest you take it up with the HOMICIDE investigators. We just report the facts as we get them from main-stream media and other sources.

The FACT is a baby is DEAD from severe child abuse. The FACT is this guy has been arrested. The FACT is, his story is inconsistent with Chloe's injuries.

It's all I can do right now to contain my outrage at you, anonymous complainer, for being more concerned about the legalese, than the tragic fact that a precious child is dead.

Complain and send "abuses" to me all you want, I'm on Chloe's side, not the man who is sitting in jail right now for allegedly abusing her and ultimately causing her death. Allegedly.

admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CHLOE GESSNER - 18 Months (2010) - Fond Du Lac WI Empty Re: CHLOE GESSNER - 18 Months (2010) - Fond Du Lac WI

Post by admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Here is the original complaint to which I was referencing:

CHLOE GESSNER - 18 Months (2010) - Fond Du Lac WI Abuse010

I'd also like to suggest that you reread the original story.

admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Toddler Dies After Suffering Head Injuries

The Fond du Lac County Sheriff's Department says a toddler who suffered head injuries earlier this week has died, as officials continue to investigate.

State officials say one and-a-half year old Chloe Gessner died Thursday from her injuries. Investigators say she was home with her mother's boyfriend Tuesday, when he says he found her at the bottom of the stairs.

He told officials the girl was limp, her stomach was swollen and she had blood in her mouth. But state investigators say the girl's injuries didn't match the story, police are holding the boyfriend pending charges.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:24 pm

An 18-month-old girl critically injured this week in an alleged child abuse incident inside a Fond du Lac area home died on Thursday.

Fond du Lac County Medical Examiner Dr. Douglas Kelley confirmed Thursday afternoon that Chloe Gessner died at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in Milwaukee.
Tyler J. Jackson, the man arrested in connection with injuries to the child, appeared in Fond du Lac County Circuit Court on Thursday for a bail hearing.
Circuit Court Judge Robert Wirtz set bail at $200,000.
Fond du Lac County District Attorney Dan Kaminsky said a criminal complaint has yet to be filed against Jackson, 22, because authorities were focusing their attention on monitoring the medical condition of the toddler. During the bail hearing, he said the child's condition was such that she had been determined clinically brain-dead.
The Fond du Lac County Sheriff's Department originally referred a charge of child abuse-recklessly causing great bodily harm. Investigators will now focus on a homicide investigation.
"The post-arrest investigation is always long and arduous," Sheriff Mick Fink said.
Emergency personnel were called to a Fond du Lac area home at 9:27 a.m. Tuesday for a report that a child had fallen down the stairs, according to police reports.
When emergency personnel arrived, Chloe was not breathing, according to the Fond du Lac County Sheriff's Department.
"He (Jackson) was established as the caregiver at the time of the incident," Chief Deputy Mark Strand said.
The child was initially taken to St. Agnes Hospital and later transported by Fond du Lac Fire Department Ambulance to Children's Hospital.
Kaminsky requested bail be set at $50,000. Wirtz said the seriousness of the alleged offense required cash bail.
Kaminsky said there are concerns about statements that Jackson gave that are not consistent with the physical evidence.
"The whole thing is just a tragedy," Kaminsky said. "There's nothing to say other than it was depressing when I learned. It's depressing when you think of it. My heart goes out to the mom and the family."
Kaminsky said the Medical Examiner's Office would observe the harvesting of Chloe's organs before investigating the death.
"There will be families nationwide that will get a blessing in disguise," Fink said. "… The only good that can come out of this is other families will be getting phones calls that are on donor lists. Other little kids will be able to have decent lives (despite) how tragic this was."
Jackson is not the father of Chloe, said Kaminsky. He also has no criminal record.

http://www.fdlreporter.com/article/20101224/FON0101/12240470/Toddler-in-alleged-abuse-case-dies
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Tell me, Mr or Ms Mystery writer/complainer, what is it about:
The Fond du Lac County Sheriff's Department originally referred a charge
of child abuse-recklessly causing great bodily harm. Investigators will
now focus on a homicide investigation
that you do not comprehend?
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:18 pm

Perhaps the term "HOMICIDE" is tripping them up, Tom. The word of the day:

ho·mi·cide noun \ˈhäm-ə-ˌsīd, ˈhō-mə-\
Definition of HOMICIDE
1: a person who kills another
2: a killing of one human being by another

synonyms - murder, foul-play, slaying, killing

One thing is certain, Tyler J. Jackson is sitting in jail on a
$200,000 bail. I don't give a damn if his life is ruined, Chloe didn't even get to live 2 full years of her life.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:48 pm

I hope the mystery person who is sticking up for the perp isn't this poor child's mother.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:40 pm

MAN CHARGED IN TODDLER'S DEATH

A 22-year-old Fond du Lac man is charged with killing an 18-month old girl.
A judge sets bail at $200,000 for Tyler Jackson after the toddler was taken of life support last week.
According to prosecutors, Jackson initially
told police his girlfriend's daughter fell down the stairs while he was
babysitting her. But the autopsy shows something much different.
Jackson appeared in Fond du Lac County Court Monday afternoon.
After being pressed by investigators,
according to court documents, Jackson admitted to playing with the
toddler, holding her by the legs and flipping her into a love seat
before calling 911.
Detectives say they asked Jackson "...if he
would handle a puppy in the same manner. Tyler explained no that a puppy
would be far too fragile."
A report by Children's Hospital in Milwaukee
finds the 18-month-old suffered head trauma, physical abuse and was
brain dead. Furthermore, an autopsy found she died of a traumatic head
injury that could not have been caused by falling down the stairs.
When investigators returned to the home, they found blood on that love seat where Jackson admitted to playing with the toddler.
Jackson's defense attorney didn't return our call for comment.
http://www.wbay.com/Global/story.asp?S=13746334
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:25 am

Everyone who didn't see that coming let's hear you shout!

*cricket* *cricket* *cricket*

To our anonymous complainer....are ya happy now? What a gem of a guy who thought a puppy would be "too fragile" to play with like that, but hey, a baby can take it....???? I'm stunned.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Etsymom Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:28 pm

The FACT is that none of you actually know these people. You are commenting on news stories that do not give you the WHOLE story. This was a tragic accident . Tyler was playing a game with Chloe that he had played many times before. He loved Chloe like she was his own and will have to live with the guilt of this for the rest of his life. The family stands behind him on this.

We are all terribly sad to lose Chloe. She overcame too much to leave us so soon. But it upsets me even more to read all of your posts trash talking somebody you do not even know.
Admin wrote:To the person who sent the abuse complaint to me:

I agree, murdering a little baby is a horrible thing. This case is posted in the MURDERED section because the police have determined it was a homicide. For you to say that the content listed about this man who has been arrested in connection with Chloe's death is defamatory, I suggest you take it up with the HOMICIDE investigators. We just report the facts as we get them from main-stream media and other sources.

The FACT is a baby is DEAD from severe child abuse. The FACT is this guy has been arrested. The FACT is, his story is inconsistent with Chloe's injuries.

It's all I can do right now to contain my outrage at you, anonymous complainer, for being more concerned about the legalese, than the tragic fact that a precious child is dead.

Complain and send "abuses" to me all you want, I'm on Chloe's side, not the man who is sitting in jail right now for allegedly abusing her and ultimately causing her death. Allegedly.

Etsymom
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:58 pm

VioletsMom wrote:The FACT is that none of you actually know these people. You are commenting on news stories that do not give you the WHOLE story. This was a tragic accident . Tyler was playing a game with Chloe that he had played many times before. He loved Chloe like she was his own and will have to live with the guilt of this for the rest of his life. The family stands behind him on this.

We are all terribly sad to lose Chloe. She overcame too much to leave us so soon. But it upsets me even more to read all of your posts trash talking somebody you do not even know.

You're talking absolute rubbish. He smashed her in the head. That wasn't a game and could never happen accidentally to an 18 month old child. If you lot had in fact seen him pick her up by her legs before and throw her you should all be arrested!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't you read all the other cases we have here and educate yourself about how often Mommy's boyfriend kills her child.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Etsymom Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:21 am

He DID NOT bash her head in. Was he playing too rough with her, yes. Have you not ever played airplane with your child? Have you not ever tossed a child in the air a bit? Accidents happen. Tyler did not hurt Chloe on purpose.

Do any of you know Chloe? Her mother? Tyler? You are commenting on a story you read in the paper while it is still being investigated. I will say it again, Chloe's family is standing behind Tyler. It was an accident.
kiwimom wrote:
VioletsMom wrote:The FACT is that none of you actually know these people. You are commenting on news stories that do not give you the WHOLE story. This was a tragic accident . Tyler was playing a game with Chloe that he had played many times before. He loved Chloe like she was his own and will have to live with the guilt of this for the rest of his life. The family stands behind him on this.

You're talking absolute rubbish. He smashed her in the head. That wasn't a game and could never happen accidentally to an 18 month old child. If you lot had in fact seen him pick her up by her legs before and throw her you should all be arrested!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't you read all the other cases we have here and educate yourself about how often Mommy's boyfriend kills her child.

Etsymom
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:24 am

This article has a bit more detail of how Tyler Jackson was playing with Chloe. "Rough-housing" is what he was really doing and being 22 years old and probably not having raised the baby from birth, he just was, well I just don't think he realized the danger involved. I bet Chloe loved this game - kid's do (jumping on beds, spinning around until they fall with dizziness) but the adults have to say "no". With age and experience we learn to consider "what-if's" and possible ramifications of our actions.

My heart goes out to this family and to Tyler.

".....Swenson reported Chloe was "suffering from subdural and retinal hemorrhaging resulting from significant acceleration/deceleration movement on the brain and that such injuries could not have resulted from the slight forces associated with a fall down six steps," according to the complaint.
Emergency personnel were called to Jackson's home at 9:27 a.m. Dec. 21 for a report that Chloe had fallen down the stairs and was not breathing, according to police reports.

Cameron McGee, lieutenant of detectives at the Sheriff's Department, did not find blood on the stairs or floor of the basement, according to the complaint.

Jackson told police during an interview that he was playing the "airplane thing" with Chloe when she vomited.

A portion of the complaint reads: "He acknowledged that possibly during one big maneuver, he was holding the child's legs as she was hanging down away from him, and he would flip her up and eventually drop her down onto a love seat in a seated position."

Detectives located blood on a love seat inside the home, according to the complaint.

Detectives had Jackson demonstrate with a CPR doll and asked if he would do the same thing with a puppy.

"Tyler explained that a puppy would be far too fragile," a portion of the complaint stated.

He allegedly admitted Chloe's head might have struck a padded portion of the love seat and that the child's mother, Sara Gessner, told him in the past that he was too rough with her daughter.

Gessner addressed the court briefly Monday, stating she did not object to Chloe's cremation being postponed in case additional investigation is needed.

Fond du Lac County Medical Examiner Douglas Kelley determined Chloe died from a traumatic head injury, according to the complaint.

Judge Robert Wirtz maintained Jackson's bail at $200,000.

A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Jan. 6 before Judge Dale English.

Jackson's criminal charge carries a potential maximum sentence of 40 years in prison."

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20101229/GPG0101/12290624/1978&located=rss
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:21 am

VioletsMom wrote:He DID NOT bash her head in. Was he playing too rough with her, yes. Have you not ever played airplane with your child? Have you not ever tossed a child in the air a bit? Accidents happen. Tyler did not hurt Chloe on purpose.

Do any of you know Chloe? Her mother? Tyler? You are commenting on a story you read in the paper while it is still being investigated. I will say it again, Chloe's family is standing behind Tyler. It was an accident.
kiwimom wrote:

Look Violetsmom. You weren't there. Get over the fact that you like him. Here are the FACTS. Tyler was there ALONE with Chloe. She suffered a mortal blow to the head. He LIED and tried to say she fell down the stairs. Read ALL the other cases where the abuser has tried to cover up using that story. When that story didn't wash he made up a new story involving a game. A very UNLIKELY game where he was supposedly unbelievably rough, throwing her around while holding her legs. The EXPERTS conclude due to the nature of her injuries that this was NOT an accident. They have obviously concluded that she was killed by a MASSIVE blow to the head. An injury that could not happen by falling down the stairs and hitting her head, or by being thrown onto a padded love seat during a game.
FGS get a grip. It concerns me immensely that you and Chloe's family would STILL happily leave your children in this guys care.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Etsymom Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:55 am

It bothers me immensely that there are zealots like you out there that refuse to believe that accidents happen.

I do not like Tyler. I do not even know him, but I have known Chloe's mom since she was a child. Tyler, like Chloe's mom is all of 22 years old. I have heard that he often played this game with her. She loved it. I believe it even said in one of the articles that it was a game he often played with her. I'm sure when the accident happened he was scared. I might have lied too had I been in his place.

She hit the loveseat. There was blood on it.

I pray that Chloe's mom and her family do not see this board. This site may have been started with good intentions but now is filled with zealots like yourself who are on a witch hunt.

Etsymom
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twiglet Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:27 am

VioletsMom wrote:It bothers me immensely that there are zealots like you out there that refuse to believe that accidents happen.

I do not like Tyler. I do not even know him, but I have known Chloe's mom since she was a child. Tyler, like Chloe's mom is all of 22 years old. I have heard that he often played this game with her. She loved it. I believe it even said in one of the articles that it was a game he often played with her. I'm sure when the accident happened he was scared. I might have lied too had I been in his place.

She hit the loveseat. There was blood on it.

I pray that Chloe's mom and her family do not see this board. This site may have been started with good intentions but now is filled with zealots like yourself who are on a witch hunt.

I have been reading your comments in absolute disbelief " Violetsmom" No wonder so many children are in heaven !!!
twiglet
twiglet

Job/hobbies : You reap what you sow Casey !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Etsymom Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:44 am

Do you people really think you are helping children by posting on this board?

Answer this, is there no such thing as an accident? Ever?

You don't even know any of these people you post about!! You condem people only knowing 1/2 a story. How does that help anything?

Etsymom
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:03 am

Man charged with causing baby's death
FOND DU LAC, Wis. -- A Fond du Lac man is accused of causing the injuries that led to the death of an 18-month-old girl.
Twenty-two-year-old Tyler J. Jackson was charged Monday with
first-degree reckless homicide in the death of his girlfriend's
daughter.
The criminal complaint said Jackson told investigators that Chloe
Gessner fell down six steps last week. He said he found her lying on the
floor, coughing and with blood around her mouth and nose.
The complaint says a doctor described Chloe's head injury as one of the worst cases of brain damage she has ever seen.
Violet's Mom. How can you call that an accident? Seriously. As to your problem with this site and us, it's people like you who stand by and do nothing at all, protect criminals and spend your time worrying about the person who has killed a child and lose sight of the fact that an innocent child died at the hands of an adult who was not related to her.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:08 am

VioletsMom wrote:Do you people really think you are helping children by posting on this board?

You don't even know any of these people you post about!! You condem people only knowing 1/2 a story. How does that help anything?
Of course there are accidents. This is not an accident. Not a woopsie, my bad. Even if it wasn't intentional as you believe, apparently he had been told several times before he killed Chloe he was too rough. I guess he got a kick out of treating her rough. Trying to disguise his abuse.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kay58 Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:21 am

It seems that Violetsmom has forgotten that a precious little girl has died, and she seems determined to make excuses for Tyler! Kiwigal is 100 percent right on this! God Bless you little Chloe, and may justice for you be served quickly! judge1
kay58
kay58
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Sailing, white water rafting, scuba diving

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:21 am

VioletsMom, I agree with you, accidents do happen. That is why I highlighted the part in the article posted on page 1 where the doctor says the damage was done by "acceleration/deceleration" which could certainly be caused by spinning a child around by the legs and then an abrupt stop. My husband (ex now) left our 8 wk old son on the layette to get a wash cloth (certainly the baby couldn't roll over) while I was at the laundry mat to wash diapers. I passed an ambulance on the way home. Taped to the door was a note "Do not alarm. At hospital with baby". Well my son turned 32 years old yesterday, we were especially blessed that the 40" fall only caused a mild concussion. It was a foolish (in retrospect) thing for him to do and I boiled water and washed diapers by hand after that but it was an accident and a learning experience.

I would think that if no other injuries were found on Chloe it will be determined that this horrible tragedy was indeed accidental. It is my understanding that other children have been blessed by the gift of this dear baby's organs; children and parents may also receive a blessing if they learn from this devastation to treasure their children and treat them as the dependent, fragile blessings they are.
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:46 am

"He acknowledged that possibly during one big maneuver, he was
holding the child's legs as she was hanging down away from him, and he
would flip her up and eventually drop her down onto a love seat in a
seated position."
---So, lemme guess, this asshat thought, at the ripe old age of 18 months, that this poor little girl was some sort of circus performer?Who the hell does this and expects that one can overcome an "oopsie" that would cause this much tissue destruction?
I pray that Chloe's mom and her family do not see this board. This site
may have been started with good intentions but now is filled with
zealots like yourself who are on a witch hunt.

---I hope they do see this board! Matter of fact, why not direct them to it and give them some insight on what people outside the forest are looking at?
Ms Kiwi said it perfectly...

Of course there are accidents. This is not an accident. Not a woopsie,
my bad. Even if it wasn't intentional as you believe, apparently he had
been told several times before he killed Chloe he was too rough. I guess
he got a kick out of treating her rough. Trying to disguise his abuse.
So, I call BS on the whole airplane scenario and will call it as the medical experts called it...
a doctor described Chloe's head injury as one of the worst cases of brain damage she has ever seen.
Hey Tyler...wanna go for an airplane ride?...Dumb ass!

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : type-ohhh)
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by twiglet Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:01 am

VioletsMom wrote:Do you people really think you are helping children by posting on this board?

Maybe we don't ? But Law Enforcement does , That's why he is sitting in a cell perhaps ? Sadly they see this day in and day out so I think they are well qualified to put him there .
twiglet
twiglet

Job/hobbies : You reap what you sow Casey !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Etsymom Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:19 am

I see that you are from New Zealand. Fond Du Lac is not that big of a city. I doubt that that Dr has seen many brain damage cases in her career. Therefore it would be that hard to be one of the worst cases she has ever seen.

And, I wasn't aware that Doctors were never wrong about things.

The complaint says a doctor described Chloe's head injury as one of the worst cases of brain damage she has ever seen.
Violet's Mom. How can you call that an accident? Seriously. As to your problem with this site and us, it's people like you who stand by and do nothing at all, protect criminals and spend your time worrying about the person who has killed a child and lose sight of the fact that an innocent child died at the hands of an adult who was not related to her.

No, I have not forgotten. She was a beautiful little girl who fought hard to be in this world. I find it very unfair that she had the life she did. She came into this world at a little over 2 lbs and overcame being born so early only to die from something so stupid. Tyler was naive, he was told by Sarah more than once to not be so rough with Chloe. He made a very stupid, costly mistake and I know that he will always feel the unbearable burden of that. He's young, foolish, male and not the biological father. Who knows what his experience is with children? My own husband has not had any prior to our daughter and sometimes I tell him not to do things with her that I do not deem appropriate. Not abusive things, but things like changing her diaper wrong or standing in front of the TV with her. Let's face it, men aren't programed for all the baby things like we are.

It seems that Violetsmom has forgotten that a precious little girl has died, and she seems determined to make excuses for Tyler!

It seems like all of you have forgotten that there are families involved in this situation. Families you all know nothing about. You have all forgotten that there are different circumstances to every situation. Yes, there are horrible people out there that abuse children, that kill children. But not ALL people who are responsible for children's deaths are abusive. I have said it several times and I will say it again, Chloe's mom, Grandmother, Grandfather and Aunt all defend Tyler and say it was an accident. A stupid, heartwrenching accident, but an accident nonetheless.

It must be nice to sit from where you all are and judge others. I pray that no situation like this should ever happen to any of you. I hope you are never in ANY sort of a situation where others judge you without knowing ALL the facts.

Chloe's accident put a dark cloud over my family's holiday celebration as it did for her family's. I have been upset everyday since. Everytime I look at my 8 month old I think of how unfair it is that Chloe is no longer here. But I also think how wonderful it is that her mom was strong enough to let Chloe's death be life for 3 other families by donating her organs. What a hard choice that must have been.

I am so sorry I came across this board. So upsetting for many reasons.....
I know that this post will probably get responses telling me how I do not know anything about abuse (you'd be wrong on that BTW). You will post how you know more about this situtation that I do (even though none of you know ANY of the people involved). You will quote lines from articles that have been posted online and say there is no way this can be an accident. Because of course you know more than I do or Chloe's family does. You will say the Doctor said this or that like a Dr can never be wrong. Let all of you do it. Let you sit in your glass houses of knowledge and throw stones. I won't read any of it. I do not need to be judged by you. I do not care to read your opinions. I posted because your careless observations upset me. I thought I could provide you with some insight from a person who actually knows the family involved. But it is clear that most of you like to make your observations based on only one side of a story. So I will no longer read your posts on Chloe or any other child. I think that there are probably other ways to help abused children that are better than posting on this board.

Last edited by VioletsMom on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Etsymom
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next