Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHLOE GESSNER - 18 Months (2010) - Fond Du Lac WI

+10
blossomgrl
oviedo45
alwaysbelieve
kay58
twiglet
ladibug
Etsymom
kiwimom
admin
TomTerrific0420
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CHLOE GESSNER - 18 Months (2010) - Fond Du Lac WI - Page 2 Empty Re: CHLOE GESSNER - 18 Months (2010) - Fond Du Lac WI

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:26 am

But I also think how wonderful it is that her mom was strong enough to
let Chloe's death be life for 3 other families by donating her organs.
What a hard choice that must have been.
---A "hard choice" indeed and kudos for doing so but...
What choice did little Chloe have? Sure she was having fun being tossed in the air and bounced onto the sofa...she didn't have a GD clue how dangerous it was...but Tyler did....
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

CHLOE GESSNER - 18 Months (2010) - Fond Du Lac WI - Page 2 Empty Re: CHLOE GESSNER - 18 Months (2010) - Fond Du Lac WI

Post by twiglet Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:36 am

" Violetsmom" How do any of you know if little Chloe " was having fun"? None of you were there ? And besides if Chloe's mom had to tell him not to be so rough with her before then clearly there were already signs it was not fun for Chloe?
twiglet
twiglet

Job/hobbies : You reap what you sow Casey !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Etsymom Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:42 am

twiglet wrote:" Violetsmom" How do any of you know if little Chloe " was having fun"? None of you were there ? And besides if Chloe's mom had to tell him not to be so rough with her before then clearly there were already signs it was not fun for Chloe?

Ugh, against my better judgement.....
Ummm IDK, maybe because she laughed and giggled? Crap! WTF is wrong with you people? I guess you are all freaking perfect. It's not like he was beating her and Chloe's mom asked him politely to stop beating her child!!!! He simply played like stupid boys do and she said not to play so rough. To calm down.

OMG, you people are freaking insane. Seriously. I just cannot and will not read anymore of your crap. Have fun judging and condeming people.

Etsymom
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twiglet Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:47 am

VioletsMom wrote:
twiglet wrote:" Violetsmom" How do any of you know if little Chloe " was having fun"? None of you were there ? And besides if Chloe's mom had to tell him not to be so rough with her before then clearly there were already signs it was not fun for Chloe?

Ummm IDK, maybe because she laughed and giggled? Crap! WTF is wrong with you people? I guess you are all freaking perfect. It's not like he was beating her and Chloe's mom asked him politely to stop beating her child!!!! He simply played like stupid boys do and she said not to play so rough. To calm down.

OMG, you people are freaking insane. Seriously. I just cannot and will not read anymore of your crap. Have fun judging and condeming people.

Well sadly little Chloe will never laugh and giggle anymore will she ? . And I find it hard to believe that she was, whilst "the game " was killing her ?
twiglet
twiglet

Job/hobbies : You reap what you sow Casey !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:10 pm

VioletsMom wrote:

Tyler is quoted as saying he wouldn't treat a puppy like he did Chloe, that a puppy would be too fragile to treat in such a manner.

Are you freaking kidding me? This 22 year-old knew perfectly well what he was doing to Chloe. His puppy quote alone should tell you something, Violet's Mom. He wouldn't treat a dog like he did Chloe. His words, not mine. What don't you understand?

Seems to me you are the one judging US. We can all see perfectly well what is going on in this case, if you haven't noticed, this isn't our first time around this block. Calling us insane and saying we are on some kind of witch hunt is ludicrous. Name-calling is the last resort of a person who has no facts to back up their stance.

Carry on.... and we will refute everything you say with the facts and some old-fashioned common sense, something you seem to lack, VioletsMom. You just don't want to see what really happened here.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:00 pm

VioletsMom wrote:

Hmmmm.....if your not going to read here or post here anymore then why do you keep coming back???? Because you know we're right and you don't have the guts to admit it-even to yourself. This Tyler dude is a loser--LOSER!!
Why did Chloe's mom even leave her child alone with this loser when SHE KNEW, he played too rough with her????
You and that whole damn family need your heads examined. Precious Chloe paid the ultimate price for her mother's judgement to leave her alone with the loser.
If you can't see the forest for the trees then go away and live in your fantasy world.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:43 pm

i think everyone should read the entire murdered children's thread (last i checked - we had 16 pages) especially the murders involving mommy's boyfriend - it may give you a different perspective and understanding about why so many of us feel as we do when yet another headline appears about a murdered child at the hands of the boyfriend.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:13 pm

Man ordered to trial in toddler's death

Tyler Jackson accused of killing Chloe Gessner

Updated: Thursday, 06 Jan 2011, 3:53 PM CST
Published : Thursday, 06 Jan 2011, 3:53 PM CST

FOND DU LAC - A Fond du Lac man has been ordered to stand trial on charges he killed his girlfriend’s 18-month-old daughter. Tyler
Jackson, 22, appeared in court Thursday. He has been charged with
first-degree reckless homicide in the death of Chloe Gessner. Jackson
initially said the girl died after falling down a set of stairs, but
doctors said her injuries were inconsistent with that claim. Prosecutors
said Jackson later admitted playing rough with the girl. Jackson’s next court date has not set; he is asking for a new judge to hear the case.http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/local/fox_cities/tyler-jackson-ordered-to-stand-trial-in-death-of-chloe-gessner
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:57 am

first-degree reckless homicide in the death
---Despite my wish to jump up and down and scream, I told you so....
I cannot as this is not something to celebrate, rather to reprehend.
God's speed Chloe!
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomgrl Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:28 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:
God's speed Chloe!

Umm, you are essentially saying just that.

I supposed you will find comfort in the fact that his family will not pay the bond to get him out of jail. Not because they feel he is guilty of the charge, but because they fear he will take his own life. They feel he is better watched in jail. I'm guessing you would LOVE it if Tyler commited suicide over his guilt in this situation.

blossomgrl
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by onehope Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:31 pm

blossomgrl wrote:
TomTerrific0420 wrote:
God's speed Chloe!

I supposed you will find comfort in the fact that his family will not pay the bond to get him out of jail. Not because they feel he is guilty of the charge, but because they fear he will take his own life. They feel he is better watched in jail. I'm guessing you would LOVE it if Tyler commited suicide over his guilt in this situation.
Blossomgrl, I find comfort that he is jail where he belongs, not that no one will bail him out. I certainly would not LOVE it if he committed suicide, for Tyler needs to live with his guilt and be convicted by such. I believe in our justice system and he should work through the process.
onehope
onehope

Job/hobbies : eating trolls for lunch

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:41 pm

blossomgrl wrote:
TomTerrific0420 wrote:
God's speed Chloe!

Nope. Suicide is the coward's way out of THIS situation. I would LOVE if he had to feel the pain he inflicted on a tiny, defenseless, helpless, child day after day, if indeed he is guilty of said crime. Death is the easy way out for him and there's no way I would wish that upon him. Meanwhile, he's getting three hots and a cot. What did Chloe get?
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:25 am

Check this out. This case is just about identical. The guy says he threw her on the couch, changed his story and made a suicide attempt. And of course - it's his girlfriends child. I expect we'll have his family and friends protesting his innocence too.

DELTA, Colo. (KKCO) - New details are coming to light in the case of a Grand Junction man accused of killing his girlfriend 2-year-old son.

Lukas Koch, 28, is being held on a $150,000 bond in the death of Jesse Dorsch.

According to an arrest affidavit, the child died of
blunt force trauma to the stomach. A doctor said it looked like “a
sudden loss of control and a classic case of child abuse.”

The affidavit says Koch was watching Jesse the day he died and never called 911 or took him to the hospital to get help. Koch told authorities the boy seemed fine all day, and they had wrestled and he had tossed Jesse on the couch and that’s how he got hurt.

The affidavit states Koch changed his story more than
once and tried to kill himself.
He is expected to be formally charged
next week.

https://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/t10165-jesse-connor-dorsch-2-yo-2010-delta-se-of-grand-junction-co#618609
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by onehope Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:01 am

kiwimom wrote:Check this out. This case is just about identical. The guy says he threw her on the couch, changed his story and made a suicide attempt. And of course - it's his girlfriends child. I expect we'll have his family and friends protesting his innocence too.

DELTA, Colo. (KKCO) - New details are coming to light in the case of a Grand Junction man accused of killing his girlfriend 2-year-old son.

Lukas Koch, 28, is being held on a $150,000 bond in the death of Jesse Dorsch.

According to an arrest affidavit, the child died of
blunt force trauma to the stomach. A doctor said it looked like “a
sudden loss of control and a classic case of child abuse.”

The affidavit says Koch was watching Jesse the day he died and never called 911 or took him to the hospital to get help. Koch told authorities the boy seemed fine all day, and they had wrestled and he had tossed Jesse on the couch and that’s how he got hurt.

The affidavit states Koch changed his story more than
once and tried to kill himself.
He is expected to be formally charged
next week.

http://www.justice4caylee.org/t10165-jesse-connor-dorsch-2-yo-2010-delta-se-of-grand-junction-co#618609
once again some idiot chooses scum over their baby. Yes, for everyone who disagrees with me, I said chose the scum, you can keep a social life separate from your child. If you feel that is not possible, then keep your ass home and raise your child. Enough is enough. There is no argument and no excuse for this.
onehope
onehope

Job/hobbies : eating trolls for lunch

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:09 am

For all of you crying accident - read this latest case. This Mother's boyfriend liked playing the same game.
https://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/t10761-derek-hansen-19-months-griffith-in#629163
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomgrl Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:57 pm

kiwimom wrote:For all of you crying accident - read this latest case. This Mother's boyfriend liked playing the same game.
http://www.justice4caylee.org/t10761-derek-hansen-19-months-griffith-in#629163

The main difference being that Tyler has never once referred to Chloe as the “f---in kid.

Not EVERY situation is as you all tend to see it. There actually are accidents in life.

blossomgrl
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by moosekrazy Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:16 pm

blossomgrl wrote:
kiwimom wrote:For all of you crying accident - read this latest case. This Mother's boyfriend liked playing the same game.

The main difference being that Tyler has never once referred to Chloe as the “f---in kid.

Not EVERY situation is as you all tend to see it. There actually are accidents in life.

He might not have referred to Chloe as the "f----in kid", but he wasn't "bright" enough to know she was as fragile" as a puppy.
moosekrazy
moosekrazy
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomgrl Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:24 pm

moosekrazy wrote:
blossomgrl wrote:

He might not have referred to Chloe as the "f----in kid", but he wasn't "bright" enough to know she was as fragile" as a puppy.

So is he dumb or a murderer?

I'm not saying that what he did was not immensely dumb, but most of you make every person you post about on these boards to be a heinous criminal. You make it sound as if he hated this child and wanted her out of the way (which BTW could not be further from the truth). While in a lot of cases that is true, it is not in this case. Not everything is black and white as most of you see it.

blossomgrl
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:02 pm

CHLOE GESSNER - 18 Months (2010) - Fond Du Lac WI - Page 2 Tyler210
Tyler Jackson (Photo courtesy of the Fond du Lac County Sheriff's Department)

snipped.........

Tyler J. Jackson, 23, of W6517 Kinker Road, was charged Dec. 27 with first-degree reckless homicide.
Jackson allegedly injured his girlfriend's daughter, Chloe Gessner, the morning of Dec. 21, 2010, according to the complaint
Dr. Alice Swenson of the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in Milwaukee told police that Chloe's head injury was one of, if not the worst, case of brain damage she has ever seen, according to the complaint.
Gessner died at the hospital.

Jackson is free after posting $200,000.
Jackson has a motion hearing scheduled May 3.

http://www.fdlreporter.com/article/20110329/FON0101/103290377/FdL-man-arrested-shaken-baby-case?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by justice1015 Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:54 pm

I am very torn by this accident. I DO know the family and how hard this loss has been on them. I know how much the mother, aunt, and grandparents loved Chloe, and still do. It upsets me that some people can judge them without even knowing them. The Gessner family has the most loving and caring people I have ever met. It is ultimately THEIR choice whether or not they support Tyler or not. I have children of my own and cannot imagine the pain of losing one of them. But I also do understand that accidents DO happen and, unfortunately, lives are lost because of accidents. The public knows what is in the papers and was is reported but NO ONE knows the full story and cannot judge others on what is said in the news.

For those of you who feel you have the right to judge Chloe's family, you don't! You don't know them and I know for a fact that you would all change your opinions if you did know them, unless of course you are some cold heartless individual who has so soul. Sara, Chloe's mother is absolutely crushed by the loss of her daughter. I believe that SHE IS THE ONLY ONE who should be able to pass judgement on Tyler. I work in the criminal justice system near Fond du Lac and I do believe that something should be done about all the horrendous crimes against children, but there are accidents that happen too.

Everyday I wear a bracelet with Chloe's name on it. I wear it to remind myself that life is precious and sometimes lives are taken from this world before their time. God Bless you Chloe! Fly with angels! & God Bless the Gessner Family!

justice1015
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:01 am

Count No.
Statute
Description
Severity
Disposition
940.02(1)
1st-Degree Reckless Homicide
Felony B

10-28-2011
01:30 pm
City/County Government Center - 2nd Floor
Motion hearing
Court
Nuss, Richard

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetails.do;jsessionid=8C64E34DBED2C511D1A096AA57DBD110.render6?countyNo=20&caseNo=2010CF000417&cacheId=7FE24B656D851FBCBDA1AB0992AA4EA2&recordCount=12&offset=4&mode=details
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:51 pm

01-19-2012
08:30 am
City/County Government Center - 2nd Floor
Status conference
Court
Nuss, Richard

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetails.do;jsessionid=8C64E34DBED2C511D1A096AA57DBD110.render6?countyNo=20&caseNo=2010CF000417&cacheId=7FE24B656D851FBCBDA1AB0992AA4EA2&recordCount=12&offset=4&mode=details
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2