Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee's Testimony Critical...Immunity?

Go down

Lee's Testimony Critical...Immunity? Empty Lee's Testimony Critical...Immunity?

Post by Verogal Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:02 pm

Wow, this is very telling. I suspect that IF any Anthony arrest, due to sympathy of jurors, we will have to wait, UNTIL after the trial...Lee, more important than the A's. HUMMM. Happy New Years all My friends. I will check in soon. I HAD to step away from the board for a time, after Dr. G's announcement, etc. Hope All is well and had a wonder Christmas.

So it will be brother against sister...HIGH Five...lol... Laughing Cool

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8172318&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- It could be brother against sister when the murder case against Casey Anthony begins. Lee Anthony's attorney say's the state attorney's office will likely want to put his client on the stand.
VIDEO:Will Lee Anthony take the stand?

Tom Luka says he believes Orange County Sheriff's Office detectives and the State Attorney's Office will likely want to question his client again and possibly charge him.

Luka also believes the state would rather use his client lee to testify instead of George and Cindy Anthony. “Speaking as an ex prosecutor having a parent testify against a child is an extraordinarly sympathetic to a jury and can draw sympathy towards a defendant as opposed to away from them. On the other hand siblings do not have that same sort of connection nor are the liable to break down as far as emotionally evoking the same kind of reaction from a jury.”

None of the Anthony's have been questioned since Caylee's remains were discovered and identified but luka believes its just a matter of time.
Verogal
Verogal
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down