Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 Came & Went In The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……..Now We Begin Week 3 - niecey

Go down

Week 2 Came & Went In The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……..Now We Begin Week 3 - niecey Empty Week 2 Came & Went In The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……..Now We Begin Week 3 - niecey

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:18 pm

Week 2 Came & Went In The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……..Now We Begin Week 3
Excerpt:

Week 2 came and went in the Casey Anthony murder trial and it was full of as much drama as week one and the jury selection. This entire case has been full of drama. The saddest part of all of this is that so many times the drama is surrounding Casey, Casey, Casey and poor Caylee is at times lost in the mix, though prosecutors are standing for Caylee and so is her grandparents and her Uncle Lee. Casey and her team are just trying to save Casey’s miserable hide, no matter who they have to try to throw under the bus.

Now we begin week 3 and I’m sure it will be equally as dramatic, as we are now into the science. Casey’s team will cry foul at every turn and of course they will continually file motions for a mistrial. I’m sure we will see Jose Baez and Cheney Mason continue to bully witnesses, and Casey will continue to throw fits and act a fool when the jury is not in the room. I really wish she would mess up and throw a whopper in front of the jury. I would love for the jury to see her do that and notice that she only does that when things don’t go her way, and that it has nothing to do with precious Caylee. I would love for the jury to see the REAL Casey Anthony, the cold-hearted monster that murdered her child and has continued to destroy lives even 3 years later. She even law enforcement, she would have reported an accident when it happened if their were one.

More: http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2011/06/05/week-2-came-went-in-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial-now-we-begin-week-3/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down