Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 Has Concluded & Now We Begin Week 4 In The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……..Over All What Do You Think??? - niecey

Go down

Week 3 Has Concluded & Now We Begin Week 4 In The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……..Over All What Do You Think??? - niecey Empty Week 3 Has Concluded & Now We Begin Week 4 In The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……..Over All What Do You Think??? - niecey

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Week 3 Has Concluded & Now We Begin Week 4 In The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……..Over All What Do You Think???
Posted on June 13, 2011 by niecey456

Excerpt:

Week 3 concluded on Saturday, 6/11/2011 and week 4 begins on Monday, 6/13/2011 at 9am Eastern, in the Casey Anthony Murder trial. I normally write about the highs and lows in the case and give my commentary. I usually try to go back in the past and connect the dots as needed, so as to give a clearer picture. For this post I’d like to do something just a bit different. Instead of going over everything and everyone, I’d like to give you an overview of what I think so far. Then I want you to let me know what you think over all about the trial so far. I know that for those of us who have followed this case from the beginning, that we are already finding that there is evidence not being used at trial, so far. The State is said to be 1 week away from being finished with presenting their case. What will this week hold? What evidence and witnesses will be used? What evidence and witnesses will not be used??? So many questions and only watching and waiting will answer all of the questions.

More: http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2011/06/13/week-3-has-concluded-now-we-begin-week-4-in-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial-over-all-what-do-you-think/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down