Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shocking First Week Of Casey Anthony’s Murder Trial Has Come & Gone……Now A New Week Begins………Will It Be Equally As Shocking??? - niecey

Go down

The Shocking First Week Of Casey Anthony’s Murder Trial Has Come & Gone……Now A New Week Begins………Will It Be Equally As Shocking??? - niecey Empty The Shocking First Week Of Casey Anthony’s Murder Trial Has Come & Gone……Now A New Week Begins………Will It Be Equally As Shocking??? - niecey

Post by mom_in_il Tue May 31, 2011 5:52 am

The Shocking First Week Of Casey Anthony’s Murder Trial Has Come & Gone……Now A New Week Begins………Will It Be Equally As Shocking???

Excerpt:

The first week of Casey Anthony’s murder trial has come and gone. It was indeed a shocking ordeal, from opening statements to Cindy Anthony’s testimony on Saturday, coupled with Casey’s temper tantrum afterwards. It was full of twists and turns. Week two now begins………Will it be equally as shocking??? I’ve a feeling that we will have days that drag, but we will have much more drama to come.

I think even Casey was a bit shocked at times. I think she expected her father to tell the truth, and his testimony to not be favorable to her, but I don’t think she expected that from her mother. I really believe that in spite of the fact that she and her defense have decided to throw her family under the bus for everything that is wrong in Casey’s world, accuse her father George and her brother Lee of molesting her and accuse her father of finding Caylee’s dead, drowned little body and covering it up for her to take the fall, she really thought Cindy was going to blindly still believe her and fight for her. Can anyone blame them for not playing her game anymore? I sure can’t and I cannot understand how she can’t, but then she’s arrogant little Miss Lying Casey, that is used to getting her way and she thinks that everyone is supposed to believe her lies and do what she wants. In short, in her own words…….”She’s a selfish bitch”.

That little fit of hers reminded me of a spoiled little kid that has never been told NO. Sadly, I don’t think this was any easy task for Cindy. Watching her testify broke my heart. You could tell it was very hard for her.

More: http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2011/05/30/the-shocking-first-week-of-casey-anthonys-murder-trial-has-come-gone-now-a-new-week-begins-will-it-be-equally-as-shocking/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down