Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony Is Not The Only OMG Story - BNN

Go down

Caylee Anthony Is Not The Only OMG Story - BNN Empty Caylee Anthony Is Not The Only OMG Story - BNN

Post by mom_in_il Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Caylee Anthony Is Not The Only OMG Story
Posted on June 11th, 2011 by Simon Barrett

Excerpt:

I find myself in a strange place, for almost three years my wife Jan and I have followed the Caylee Anthony story. In fact when the mainstream media lost interest BNN was one of the few sites that did not. Of course now that the trial of mother Casey Anthony is underway the press are so close to the story that the image of a bunch of dogs sniffing each others butts springs to mind.

The rationale is simple, if there is hoopla being generated by one network, every other network wants a piece of the advertising dollar.

I can not fault the media in wanting to cover this case. In fact a part of me hopes that as more people learn about Casey Anthony and her now dead child Caylee Anthony they may become more aware of what is happening potentially within their own social circle. Saving the life of one child would be a victory.

More: http://www.bloggernews.net/126697
The subject of missing and abused children is a hard one to deal with. The press tends to run a mile unless the particular case has received coverage by another organization. It’s all about the ratings!
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down