Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 29 - T & T

Go down

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 29 - T & T Empty Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 29 - T & T

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:56 am

Monday, June 27, 2011
Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 29
Casey Is Competent, Trial Continues

Excerpt:

I was online early today. At about 8:27 I saw Ann Finnell walk by the camera. The tension began to mount in my frazzled brain. Cheney Mason, Jose Baez, and Dorothy Sims were there as well. It will be interesting to see the developments this morning.

It would seem that there is a motion of some sort afoot, based on the intensity of Cheney Mason, Casey Anthony, and Ann Finnel were reading what appeared to be a reply to some sort of motion. Since Ann Finnel is the mitigation attorney, I had to wonder if it had to do with the latest case decision in the Federal decision heard in southern Florida recently. Both Beth Karas on InSession and Bill Sheaffer on WFTV both voiced that opinion. Of all the things I had heard over the weekend, that made the most sense. (I heard later on that such a motion had been filed)

At 9:15, all the attorneys, with the exception of Cheney Mason went into chambers with the court stenographer. By 9:29, we still hadn’t seen hide nor hair of Judge Perry. I was ready for a tranquilizer at that point! Cheney Mason must have joined the conference, because, at 9:36 the attorneys, Mason included left the judge’s chambers and Judge Perry called court to order.

More: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-29.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down